NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to step away from the forum for a while

+2
Vintage
Maddog
6 posters

Go down

Going to step away from the forum for a while Empty Going to step away from the forum for a while

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Sorry but when people falsely claim I am racist

Considering I have fought against racism for years, especially antisemitism

Even worse to not actually take on my points but either attack me on mental health or my character

Then this is a place I no longer want to be a part of

Yes you are all a family, but when some members of that family. Continually seeks to attack me as an individual with falsehoods about me. Then what is the point in being here

I normally have thick skin to such pathetic attitudes, but have things going on, that I need to deal with. That are far more important than reading such pathetic accusations made against me

Yes I have done many wrongs myself with my time on here, but I am not going to stay here whilst being continually accused of something I actually detest, racism

Enough is enough.

Take care everyone

Back to top Go down

Going to step away from the forum for a while Empty Re: Going to step away from the forum for a while

Post by Maddog Fri May 29, 2020 8:09 pm

It's Quillfix now. He vomits his bias and stereotypes all over the place.

Take a breather.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Going to step away from the forum for a while Empty Re: Going to step away from the forum for a while

Post by Vintage Fri May 29, 2020 8:21 pm

If you feel you must do this fair enough, I hope you will come back though. Good conversation/debate can be thin on the ground sometimes.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 29, 2020 11:46 pm

I dont know what happened but sorry you are upset.
Sometimes it's good to take a break....come back when you feel better.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 11:56 pm

Sometimes it's good to get away.  Lately, I've noticed you are more into the competition, and less into empirical fact.  That can't be enjoyable.

Gd. luck.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 30, 2020 1:00 am

Syl wrote:I dont know what happened but sorry you are upset.

Quill got all sanctimonious and called him a racist. Nothing new. Sometimes its gets old. Didge had enough.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 30, 2020 1:38 am

Maddog wrote:

Quill got all sanctimonious and called him a racist.  Nothing new. Sometimes its gets old. Didge had enough.  

So, you think that racism is a thing of the past? Or, did it not even appear in times of slavery? Is it something else? Please explain.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 30, 2020 4:40 am

I don't think Didge is a racist. I think you're a dick.

How's that for an explanation?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 30, 2020 2:57 pm

Maddog wrote:

Quill got all sanctimonious and called him a racist.  Nothing new. Sometimes its gets old. Didge had enough.  

Oh right, well Quill and Didge have always gone at it hammer and tongue, I'm sure Didge will come back when he thinks up a few juicy retorts to throw back Razz

I have never seen Didge say anything racist btw.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 30, 2020 3:57 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 30, 2020 4:01 pm

[quote="Syl"]
Maddog wrote:

Oh right, well Quill and Didge have always gone at it hammer and tongue, I'm sure Didge will come back when he thinks up a few juicy retorts to throw back Razz

I have never seen Didge say anything racist btw.[/quote]

No you haven't. Why would that even matter though, to someone who fabricates things as a matter of course?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 30, 2020 4:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I have never seen Didge say anything racist btw.

I've always treated didge like a student who is almost there, but doesn't quite get it yet.  I've encouraged him, and helped him to understand, and brought him along.  He's learned a lot from me, visible in the way he mimics me.

As to your latter comment Syl, I daresay no white person is equipped to recognize racism.  Look at Ben's and Red's surprise when racism showed up in Minneapolis.  Why do white folks think that racism doesn't exist?  It's because white people don't even recognize it when it's thrown in their face.  It's all: tow the company line, go with the flow.

Which is what didge was doing in the Minneapolis thread: Murder?  Oh, nothing special about that.  The real wrong is the idea of charging the poor cops who stood around and did nothing.  They are our white little darlings (I know one was asian, taught by white racists to get along, ya gotta go along.)

Didge entirely missed the picture.  In doing so, he got an 'F' for that day in class.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 30, 2020 5:33 pm

More vomit from the pretendy professor.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 30, 2020 6:46 pm

Maddog wrote: More vomit from the pretendy professor.  

More insight from the resident cracker? Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat May 30, 2020 11:20 pm

I think this has served its purpose, indeed its gone beyond that ...yet again

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down