NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.

Go down

The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.  Empty The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2020 3:49 pm

After a low key, but effective start as leader, Starmer ramped things up with this week's  PMQ's, rather demolishing Boris.
In retaliation, a far right media site, also renowned for its hatred of Islam, issued a fake, doctored video of Starmer.
This was rather stupidly retweeted by Mad Bad Dorries and 2 other back bench MPs.
Realising their gross error, 2 deleted the tweets, the other her Twitter account.
But not before the video went viral.
Never a great idea to publically libel the leader of a political party, especially when he is one of Britain's top Lawyers..
That will never end well.

http://news.sky.com/story/nadine-dorries-accused-of-spreading-fake-news-after-sharing-doctored-video-of-sir-keir-starmer-11988228

Back to top Go down

The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.  Empty Re: The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.

Post by Victorismyhero on Thu May 14, 2020 8:50 pm

At least they havnt wished corona virus on him.....

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.  Empty Re: The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.

Post by eddie on Fri May 15, 2020 8:47 pm

So some MPs believed a fake story?

Wow. That has never happened before I bet.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2020 9:49 pm

Brutus wrote:After a low key, but effective start as leader, Starmer ramped things up with this week's  PMQ's, rather demolishing Boris.
In retaliation, a far right media site, also renowned for its hatred of Islam, issued a fake, doctored video of Starmer.
This was rather stupidly retweeted by Mad Bad Dorries and 2 other back bench MPs.
Realising their gross error, 2 deleted the tweets, the other her Twitter account.
But not before the video went viral.
Never a great idea to publically libel the leader of a political party, especially when he is one of Britain's top Lawyers..
That will never end well.

http://news.sky.com/story/nadine-dorries-accused-of-spreading-fake-news-after-sharing-doctored-video-of-sir-keir-starmer-11988228

I am very impressed with Starmer. He is very cool and calm when questioning Boris and its very effective

You can tell he is a very  skilled Lawyer. I think he is set to be a very good leader of Labour and someone I can admire

That was a massive own goal by a number of Tories that bought into this

They looked silly

https://order-order.com/2020/05/14/tory-mps-fall-doctored-starmer-video/

Yet its not only the right after him, but the far left

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/bristol-professor-attacks-starmer-over-zionist-money-1.499258

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Fri May 15, 2020 10:18 pm

hmmm...dunno what to make of him...time will tell....so far to me he's another Blair...slimey and a smiling assassin

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2020 10:28 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:hmmm...dunno what to make of him...time will tell....so far to me he's another Blair...slimey and a smiling assassin

I think he is smart. The rouble is where he has to deal with a vast number of far left still embedded in the part mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum