NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is Kim Jong-Un now Kim Jong- ill...?

+2
Cass
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Go down

is Kim Jong-Un now Kim Jong- ill...? Empty is Kim Jong-Un now Kim Jong- ill...?

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Reports of him being seriously ill, in a vegetative state or even dead following a failed heart operation...

Kim Jong-Un health fears after China ‘sends team of doctors to North Korea’
CHINA has sent a team of doctors to North Korea to determine the status of Kim Jong-Un's health, insiders have claimed.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1273723/kim-jong-un-health-latest-update-north-korea-china-doctors-kim-jong-un-dead-reports

But a Hong Hong media source claims he is dead ..
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

is Kim Jong-Un now Kim Jong- ill...? Empty Re: is Kim Jong-Un now Kim Jong- ill...?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:28 pm

He is quite mad, but any successor, probably his insane wife , could be even more dangerous.

Back to top Go down

is Kim Jong-Un now Kim Jong- ill...? Empty Re: is Kim Jong-Un now Kim Jong- ill...?

Post by Cass Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:48 pm

This has been quietly boiling on the back burner for a few days.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:08 pm

I remember a few years ago there was a story about him having some problems with his legs I think... Something about being too overweight down to his love of cheese...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:35 pm

I believe he has gout,  high blood pressure and a heart condition that required surgery the other say  
Not helped by the fact he is totally unfit, and is clinically obese.
Don't think many would shed any tears if he shuffled off this mortal coil, except the fear of the unknown of whoever replaces  him.

Last edited by Brutus on Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:14 pm

Same as Trump. is Kim Jong-Un now Kim Jong- ill...? 2794048296

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:06 pm

Who’s set to take over of this maniac dies?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:14 pm

Possibly his crazed wife, Kim Rong-un.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:39 pm

Brutus wrote:Possibly his crazed wife, Kim Rong-un.

Hahahahahahaha I like that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:14 pm

Like the pun in the title, Tommy!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:04 am

According to the Express, he may be seen in public soon.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1273956/kim-jong-un-health-latest-news-north-korea-kim-jong-un-not-dead-train-pictures

Hopefully lying in state

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:08 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Like the pun in the title, Tommy!

Thanks... I thought it was good...!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:39 pm

A South Korean official has said that Kim Jong-un’s absence from the public eye suggests “he has not been working as normally”, amid mounting speculation that the North Korean leader has fallen ill.

Although the South Korean government has dismissed rumours regarding Mr Kim’s health, insisting on Sunday that he is “alive and well”, questions persist.

Yoon Sang-hyun, chairman of the foreign and unification committee in South Korea’s National Assembly, told a gathering of experts on Monday the leader’s prolonged absence indicated “he has not been working as normally”.

“There has not been any report showing he’s making policy decisions as usual since 11 April, which leads us to assume that he is either sick or being isolated because of coronavirus concerns,” Mr Yoon said.

Speculation over Mr Kim’s health began after he failed to make a public appearance at a key state holiday on 15 April, and has since remained out of sight.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-death-rumours-illness-north-korea-south-coronavirus-health-a9485496.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:39 pm

He might be just being prudent, disengaging from public appearances as we all are. North Korean officials are not exactly chatty when it comes to press releases or informing the public.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:04 pm

Think there's a bit more to it than that...

He was last seen on April 11th...

He was due to have an operation on April 12th...

Missed a key state event on april 15th where he would have most definitely attended if he could...

China sent an expert medical team over there a few days ago...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Think there's a bit more to it than that...

He was last seen on April 11th...

About the right time

He was due to have an operation on April 12th...

And they didn't give us an update...?

Missed a key state event on april 15th where he would have most definitely attended if he could...

Disengagement...?

China sent an expert medical team over there a few days ago...

For?

Right now, it's all speculation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:35 pm

I posted statements of fact in my post above...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:30 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

I posted statements of fact in my post above...

Yes, the facts you posted are indirect evidence of one thesis.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:52 am

Facts are facts...

Facts which form the basis of credibility of op being likely...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:35 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Facts are facts...

Facts which form the basis of credibility of op being likely...

More probably...unlikely.  I've tried a lot of cases, and I never took one to trial with only circumstantial/inferential evidence, which is all you have.  I would tell my cops, agents, or investigators: go back and get me a 'hook'.

The hook is like the trunk of a Christmas tree.  When You've got the trunk, you can hang on the branches a lot of ornaments, like you have there.  Usually it's the predicate evidence.  You have only your wishes as the basis of your suspicions.

You can't draw conclusions until you have the hook.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:50 am

Well... Still no sign of him...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:25 pm

There's no telling, tom.  There are two things going on that might explain things: 1) his recent surgery; or 2) social distancing due to the pandemic.  He may be simply disengaging during the covid pandemic.  Or, it could be a combination of the two.

Of course, anyone can die at anytime, but other than his cardiovascular surgery (which we know nothing about) there's nothing to suggest a relatively young man like that (36) could suddenly pop off.  We need more facts.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:32 pm

One of our newsreaders over here quite bluntly said,
“Well he is morbidly obese...not in the best shape at all”

Did make me laugh.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:45 pm

eddie wrote:One of our newsreaders over here quite bluntly said,
“Well he is morbidly obese...not in the best shape at all”

Did make me laugh.

Yes, the cardiovascular surgery suggests he is at risk for either heart disease, or diabetes, or both.  And he smokes!  All of these make him a prime candidate for a Covid-19 demise.

I would be hiding him away if I were his physician, too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:27 pm

It has been reported that he was having an operation to have stents inserted into his heart valves and this went badly wrong... Leaving him in either a very serious condition of being in a vegetative state or dead...

And it has been said on another thread that smokers were less likely to get very ill from covid19...

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-nicotine-patches-to-be-tested-on-patients-after-study-suggests-smokers-less-likely-to-catch-covid-19-11977460

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:51 pm

dont write him off until they bury him
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It has been reported that he was having an operation to have stents inserted into his heart valves and this went badly wrong... Leaving him in either a very serious condition of being in a vegetative state or dead...

And it has been said on another thread that smokers were less likely to get very ill from covid19...

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-nicotine-patches-to-be-tested-on-patients-after-study-suggests-smokers-less-likely-to-catch-covid-19-11977460

US intelligence says it is nonsense that he is dead or in a vegetative state.  I don't know how they would know as they don't divulge methods.  But it is their job to find out such stuff.

That's the same intelligence service that reported up the coronavirus back in November, which Trump negligently ignored.  BTW, Trump claims he knows the fate of Kim, and you should not worry.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:21 pm

yebbut..trump also said i should drink bleach and shove an arc lamp up me ass.............
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:24 pm

US intelligence...!?

Is that the same US intelligence that said Iraq had WMDs and Bin Laden was in Afghanistan...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:25 pm

US intelligence is an oxymoron atm.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:yebbut..trump also said i should drink bleach and shove an arc lamp up me ass.............

Yep, be forewarned about him. He lies.

But it is true that the aforesaid intelligence services do keep Trump informed by the president's daily briefing (PDB). The PDB told Trump about the coronavirus back in November, 2019, but it is said he doesn't receive them on a daily basis, and he won't read. Sometime's he gets bored and walks out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

US intelligence...!?

Is that the same US intelligence that said Iraq had WMDs and Bin Laden was in Afghanistan...!!!???

Those are Republicans and conservatives, who are wont to fabricate the facts.  People are still looking for the WMD's in Iraq.

But under Trump, what little truth is conveyed is lost on him.  He wanders off.  The only hope is to return Democrats to power...permanently.

The Republican Cult must be outlawed.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:41 pm

a one party state then...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:41 pm

be careful of what you wish for
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:44 pm

Oh dear...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:46 pm

Victor wrote:a one party state then...

Well, I don't think it would last long.  There is the long-dormant Progressive Party, which I would join in a heartbeat.  It would move the two-party system to the left, but only in keeping with the general (outside Washington) public anyway.

The present day Democrats could be the RW party, while the Progressives would champion new and equitable causes...which they did back in the early 1900's, when the got the women's vote and helped crush the robber barons and bring reform to rampant, monopolist capitalism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:31 pm

If Kim is still alive, at least it keeps the world a slightly safer place as he is unlikely to start lobbing nukes at his mate , the orange fruitcake.
If his sister took over, bright as she is, she is a bit of an unknown, and maybe even more crazed than her demented, obese brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 03, 2020 6:08 pm

Looks like he's alive and kicking after all...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 03, 2020 6:13 pm

...and he immediately shoots across the border. What's that all about?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down