NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now This Certainly Is Racist, Sexist Garbage

4 posters

Go down

Now This Certainly Is Racist, Sexist Garbage  Empty Now This Certainly Is Racist, Sexist Garbage

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:16 pm

The White Male Is The Biggest Risk In Spreading The Virus

The ongoing challenge for government is to keep older white men on their side as social distancing measures drag on, writes Richard Stokoe.

Covid-19 has found an ally in its pursuit of infecting as many people as possible in the shortest space of time — the older white man.

Boris Johnson and his dad, Mike ‘Sports Direct’ Ashley, Matt Hancock, Neil and Stephen Kinnock, Tim ‘Wetherspoons’ Martin, Donald Trump, Michael ‘Ryanair’ O’Leary and Robert ‘I drove to visit my parents’ Jenrick. High-profile individuals that at first glance have very little in common. Yet they have all shown public disregard for either the virility of the virus or the advice to stay at home, self-isolate and socially distance.

They are not alone. A recent UK wide poll by JL Partners found that around 3.6 million people are still ignoring social distancing advice, 2.6 million aren’t washing their hands and 3.1 million people are still content to hug or shake hands.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/coronavirus-white-male-risk-spreading-infection_uk_5e8b2f46c5b6e7d76c67790a

See how disingenuous this is?

It goes off a poll which is about all British people and then assigns the blame to white older males

Yet in other media we are told that around a third of ethnic minorities have caught the virus in the UK

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52255863

Rolling Eyes

Now you see this is an ideological piece, that is inherently racist/sexiest with a strong anti capitalist anti Tory theme. I mean the white male effect is another classic poorly written article from the school of gender ideology. The study is based on one group of people those Swedish and not based against any other population group. You know one of the most tolerant left wing countries in the world.?? This is probably one of the worst examples I have ever seen of the nut picking fallacy and Critical Social Justice idiotology

This is why academia is going to the toilets

Most older people are catching this in care homes, as once it takes hold in such a place, then more are sadly likely to catch.

I am astonished that this garbage was even published and even worse, when so many elderly are dying, its an utter insult to those who have lost their lives.

Back to top Go down

Now This Certainly Is Racist, Sexist Garbage  Empty Re: Now This Certainly Is Racist, Sexist Garbage

Post by nicko Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:22 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Now This Certainly Is Racist, Sexist Garbage  Empty Re: Now This Certainly Is Racist, Sexist Garbage

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:01 pm

White males can control the virus and make sure they only infect minorities. It's one of our super powers. Suspect
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:24 am

Maddog wrote:White males can control the virus and make sure they only infect minorities. It's one of our super powers. Suspect  

I don't know about you, but I've personally redirected four of my own covid infections onto Pakistanis. I'd infect Mexicans but there just aren't any over here!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:26 am

I agree with didge but not so much with the thread title.
Academia and the media shouldn’t say, think or print this type of garbage.

It’s stooopid.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:04 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:White males can control the virus and make sure they only infect minorities. It's one of our super powers. Suspect  

I don't know about you, but I've personally redirected four of my own covid infections onto Pakistanis. I'd infect Mexicans but there just aren't any over here!

I'm only infecting the Chinese. Seems fair to me.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down