NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman climbs on police car, strips naked in protest of coronavirus restrictions

5 posters

Go down

Woman climbs on police car, strips naked in protest of coronavirus restrictions Empty Woman climbs on police car, strips naked in protest of coronavirus restrictions

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:33 pm

Woman climbs on police car, strips naked in protest of coronavirus restrictions 1_JS210455044

This is the bizarre moment a naked woman jumps on top of a police car after being released following a court appearance for flouting Spain's coronavirus lockdown.
The unnamed blonde stripped off and made her colourful protest after appearing before a judge in the Costa del Sol resort of Torremolinos.
She was held at around 8pm on Saturday after annoying neighbours who had applauded emergency services for their work in the fight against coronavirus - as happens on a daily basis in Spain.
She was filmed resisting arrest with her clothes on at first, but stripped off as she got to court.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8213689/Woman-strips-police-car-court-appearance-flouting-coronavirus-lockdown-rules.html

I don't understand why more people don't see the genius of using public nudity as a way to make a powerful statement. I get it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Woman climbs on police car, strips naked in protest of coronavirus restrictions Empty Re: Woman climbs on police car, strips naked in protest of coronavirus restrictions

Post by eddie Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:40 pm

I’ll do it! cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Woman climbs on police car, strips naked in protest of coronavirus restrictions Empty Re: Woman climbs on police car, strips naked in protest of coronavirus restrictions

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:52 pm

eddie wrote:I’ll do it! cheers

You will NOT.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:04 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Woman climbs on police car, strips naked in protest of coronavirus restrictions 1_JS210455044

This is the bizarre moment a naked woman jumps on top of a police car after being released following a court appearance for flouting Spain's coronavirus lockdown.
The unnamed blonde stripped off and made her colourful protest after appearing before a judge in the Costa del Sol resort of Torremolinos.
She was held at around 8pm on Saturday after annoying neighbours who had applauded emergency services for their work in the fight against coronavirus - as happens on a daily basis in Spain.
She was filmed resisting arrest with her clothes on at first, but stripped off as she got to court.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8213689/Woman-strips-police-car-court-appearance-flouting-coronavirus-lockdown-rules.html

I don't understand why more people don't see the genius of using public nudity as a way to make a powerful statement. I get it.

Trump just sent her a check for $120,000, with a NDA attached. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:38 am

should have shot the stupid cow
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:33 am

Victorismyhero wrote:should have shot the stupid cow

Well, based on statistics, you don't shoot female law-breakers, you take them to hotel rooms. Juries don't convict either police officers or female perps.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:34 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:I’ll do it! cheers

You will NOT.

Down with the patriarchy.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:50 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:should have shot the stupid cow...

With a Nikon D750 DSLR Camera with 24-120mm Lens.   Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:57 pm

nah...she's a bit flabby and she's got a hairy minge.....

ughhh

I dont mind eating the slug.....but i dont want to chew the grass........ Embarassed Shocked
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:25 pm

Haha...she's all right by my book.

If she's a bit thick, think of it as heat in the winter, shade in the summer.  Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down