NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oscar Pistorius: Guilty or Not Guilty?

+2
Irn Bru
SEXY MAMA
6 posters

Go down

Oscar Pistorius: Guilty or Not Guilty? Empty Oscar Pistorius: Guilty or Not Guilty?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:27 am

The Pistorius trial starts soon. What do you think? Personally I think his story's ridiculous. He hears a noise in the bathroom during the night and immediately think it's burglars - I suppose he didn't even notice his girlfriend wasn't in the bed beside him? Yeah right. The other thing that doesn't add up - the girlfriend is screaming (heard by neighbours) and locked herself in the bathroom. If someone shares a flat with their partner and gets up in the night to use the loo, would they lock the bathroom door? I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong...

Back to top Go down

Oscar Pistorius: Guilty or Not Guilty? Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius: Guilty or Not Guilty?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:28 am

guilty as hell he doesn't have a leg to stand on... Smile  but whether it will come out that way is aanother matter look at OJ...

Back to top Go down

Oscar Pistorius: Guilty or Not Guilty? Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius: Guilty or Not Guilty?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:29 am

I will await the outcome and accept it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:29 am

Tess. wrote:The Pistorius trial starts soon.  What do you think?  Personally I think his story's ridiculous.  He hears a noise in the bathroom during the night and immediately think it's burglars - I suppose he didn't even notice his girlfriend wasn't in the bed beside him?  Yeah right.  The other thing that doesn't add up - the girlfriend is screaming (heard by neighbours) and locked herself in the bathroom.  If someone shares a flat with their partner and gets up in the night to use the loo, would they lock the bathroom door?  I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong...

With you on this Tess, he is guilty to me, will be interesting to watch how the trial pans out

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Agree with your points Tess I think he is guilty.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:22 pm

hi Tess,

I certainly find it strange he didn't notice his girlfriend had left the bed- waking her up and alerting her an intruder was on the premises would have been my first priority.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Agree Lovey, if he thought there was an intruder in the bathroom, surely the first thing he would do is shake his partner awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:28 pm

His story just doesn't seem credible but of course anything can happen in a courtroom. There appears to have been an awful lot of nonsense going on with the police right at the start of the investigation so you never know, he may just get out of this.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:43 am

Guilty, agree with all the points tess made
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:14 am

why would he want her dead,answers please.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:33 am

nicko wrote:why would he want her dead,answers please.

I think only he knows that Nicko
I think he is guilty as sin, but I think he will get away with it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:39 am

There was some mention of her being romantically involved with a rugby player I remember...

Also I watched some footage of Pistorius on Sky from when he was much younger. The difference in physique is very noticeable; he was really scrawny but now totally musclebound. I wouldn't be surprised if he was heavily into steroids, which would affect his temper and agressiveness.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:30 pm

I still don't understand that if he knew it was her behind the door why would he shoot through the door knowing he could kill her.why would he want to kill her knowing he would be arrested?if he wanted to call off the partnership why not just tell her it's over.i see no point in killing her.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:20 pm

nicko wrote:I still don't understand that if he knew it was her behind the door why would he shoot through the door knowing he could kill her.why would he want to kill her knowing he would be arrested?if he wanted to call off the partnership why not just tell her it's over.i see no point in killing her.
Why do violent men assault/kill their wives? Because they lose control and don't think of the consequences.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:15 pm

nicko wrote:I still don't understand that if he knew it was her behind the door why would he shoot through the door knowing he could kill her.why would he want to kill her knowing he would be arrested?if he wanted to call off the partnership why not just tell her it's over.i see no point in killing her.

Because he had a story already prepared that he thought there were intruders in the bathroom, so he shot through the door.

Although to me, that's where his story just sucked: why would an intruder break in and go into the bathroom?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Jealousy...the oldest motive in the book.  A day or two before, she had met a former boyfriend for coffee, they say.

NY Daily News wrote:
Slain South African model Reeva Steenkamp shared a low-key coffee date with her ex-boyfriend of five years just two days before she was gunned down by Oscar Pistorius, investigators have learned.

The 29-year-old stunner's meet-up with ex-flame Warren Lahoud was nothing more than two old pals catching up, Lahoud said, according to Britain's London Evening Standard.

But Pistorius may have thought differently, Lahoud said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/steenkamp-coffee-2-days-death-article-1.1285207

She was a stunning looking woman, and his temper is legend.  Not only did he not look to see if Reeva was in the bed, but he would have had to reach across her side of the bed to retrieve the handgun, which was kept beneath the bed on her side.  How could he miss the fact that the bed was vacant?

This should be a reminder for everyone...gun possession doesn't save lives, it takes them.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:45 pm

eddie wrote:

Because he had a story already prepared that he thought there were intruders in the bathroom, so he shot through the door.

Although to me, that's where his story just sucked: why would an intruder break in and go into the bathroom?
Exactly - and it wasn't just the bathroom, it was a separate toilet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:53 pm

Tess. wrote:
eddie wrote:

he is so obviously guilty but it will be interesting to see if the bladerunner legs it away totally free..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:54 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Tess. wrote:

he is so obviously guilty but it will be interesting to see if the bladerunner legs it away totally free..
So you don't think he's stumped?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Tess. wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

So you don't think he's stumped?

well he might be...but i think he might get away with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:18 pm

There were reports he was very jealous type and she had been spending time with some former lover in a Work capacity. So who knows maybe she had just old him she wanted to see someone else  confused 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:40 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

There were reports he was very jealous type and she had been spending time with some former lover in a Work capacity. So who knows maybe she had just old him she wanted to see someone else  confused 
Or maybe there was nothing between the deceased and her ex but pistorius jumped to conclusions.

What a tragedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down