NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

labour councillor and town mayor said Boris deserves it

+6
Ben Reilly
eddie
Andy
Victorismyhero
gelico
Tommy Monk
10 posters

Go down

labour councillor and town mayor said Boris deserves it Empty labour councillor and town mayor said Boris deserves it

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:55 am

The lefties are so lovely, aren't they...!!!???

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-councillor-sheila-oakes-boris-johnson-coronavirus-comments-a4409151.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

labour councillor and town mayor said Boris deserves it Empty Re: labour councillor and town mayor said Boris deserves it

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:27 am

Why did you fail to mention she has been expelled from the Labour party?
More fear right misinformation!

Back to top Go down

labour councillor and town mayor said Boris deserves it Empty Re: labour councillor and town mayor said Boris deserves it

Post by gelico Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:37 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

The lefties are so lovely, aren't they...!!!???

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-councillor-sheila-oakes-boris-johnson-coronavirus-comments-a4409151.html

she is one individual tommy

yes what she said was vile but action is what is needed in circumstances like that and Corbyn was too fond of ingnoring hatred in his party. full credit to starmer who sent her packing straight away

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:38 am

Brutus wrote:Why did you fail to mention she has been expelled from the Labour party?
More fear right misinformation!

fear right? lolol

was that deliberate?

if so - good one

lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:07 am

The details are in the articles.

Is Brutus/handy Andy trying to deny what this woman said...???

And was she not a labour councillor when she said it...???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:22 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Is Brutus trying to deny what this woman said...???

No, not at all

not from what i saw

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:35 am

given the attitude of MANY in labour, what with that silly woman calling folks who voted against labour "stupid" and now this, and many many other examples of the contempt and indeed hatred a significant proportion of lefty's have for those who dont share the idealistic vision of utopia (only for the masses) they have., I reckon Starmer is going to have to sack an awful lot of people.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:37 am

Victorismyhero wrote:given the attitude of MANY in labour, what with that silly woman calling folks who voted against labour "stupid" and now this, and many many other examples of the contempt and indeed hatred a significant proportion of lefty's have for those who dont share the idealistic vision of utopia (only for the masses) they have., I reckon Starmer is going to have to sack an awful lot of people.

very true, vic but if he can step up and do it then he can make the labour party a viable opposition which is what we need anyway

all good by me

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Will someone please tell the fucking idiot Monk I still view here but dont post - only play the quiz
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:20 pm

Andy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Will someone please tell the fucking idiot Monk I still view here but dont post - only play the quiz

hey andy, glad you're ok

why don't you post?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Tommy, do not start calling new members by old member’s names.
Just stop it. Answer the post not the poster.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Fed up with abuse from certain posters and bullying and bias from 1 mod.Stay safe and virus free.
Bye
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Look, she was sacked for saying such vile bullshit, so why are we trying to paint all lefties with the same brush? You could do that with anything.

Taking one bad act by one asshole member of a political party and trying to make it out that all of them are like that -- whether left, right, or center -- is such tired, played-out bullshit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:28 pm

Andy wrote:Fed up with abuse from certain posters and bullying and bias from 1 mod.Stay safe and virus free.
Bye

Didn’t know you were back! Erm, okay...bye. Sorry you couldn’t stick around.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:13 am

Andy wrote:Fed up with abuse from certain posters and bullying and bias from 1 mod.Stay safe and virus free.
Bye

eh?

you've always been able to stand your ground, andy. at least from what i remember

Also, you speak as though you've never abused anyone in your life on here, and again,,,,from what i remember,,,,,

glad you're ok though

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:20 am

People leave for their own reasons. That’s for them to grapple with.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:21 am

eddie wrote:People leave for their own reasons. That’s for them to grapple with.

Or they change names and come back as someone else. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:22 am

eddie wrote:
Bye

He should. He would get a long great with Brutus. Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:47 am

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:People leave for their own reasons. That’s for them to grapple with.

So? That’s their journey. Not yours.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:42 am

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

So? That’s their journey. Not yours.  

Nor yours.

But it's my observation, which is part of my journey.

It's what I do. I read what people write. Watch what they do, draw conclusions and post them.

In my sweet, kind and compassionate manner. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:39 am

Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Look, she was sacked for saying such vile bullshit, so why are we trying to paint all lefties with the same brush? You could do that with anything.

Taking one bad act by one asshole member of a political party and trying to make it out that all of them are like that -- whether left, right, or center -- is such tired, played-out bullshit.

Remember all the lefties having partys when Margaret Thatcher died...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:25 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

He should. He would get a long great with Brutus. Rolling Eyes

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:24 pm

how anyone can wish another human being ill based on disagreeing with their opinion is beyond me.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:47 pm

inmyopinion wrote:how anyone can wish another human being ill based on disagreeing with their opinion is beyond me.
whilst i would totally agree with you when it involves serious illness, I have to confess there are times when i could quite cheerfully curse some with a boil on their posterior.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:52 pm

inmyopinion wrote:how anyone can wish another human being ill based on disagreeing with their opinion is beyond me.

I agree it's pathetic.
Some people react like that though, I doubt the vast majority really want someone to die, but the fact that they can say it shows their moral compass is a bit off kilter.
It's odd how some people can wish death and destruction on others online yet probably wouldn't dream of doing it face to face.....more cowardly than odd really.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:16 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:
whilst i would totally agree with you when it involves serious illness, I have to confess there are times when i could quite cheerfully curse some with a boil on their posterior.......

I can understand that, as it would have to be a rampant boil to risk serious ill health.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:18 pm

Syl wrote:

I agree it's pathetic.
Some people react like that though, I doubt the vast majority really want someone to die, but the fact that they can say it shows their moral compass is a bit off kilter.
It's odd how some people can wish death and destruction on others online yet probably wouldn't dream of doing it face to face.....more cowardly than odd really.

absolutely, to think it or say it shows a serious mental unbalance but you see some spitting their venom and they mean every word, not all humans are part of humanity.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down