NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome back and congrats to Brutus, Newsfix's first coronavirus survivor!!!

5 posters

Go down

Welcome back and congrats to Brutus, Newsfix's first coronavirus survivor!!! Empty Welcome back and congrats to Brutus, Newsfix's first coronavirus survivor!!!

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:16 pm

Sorry you had to go through that, man, but so so glad you pulled through. Your story is hope for everyone in these scary, crazy times.

This is for you, tough guy.

Last edited by Ben Reilly on Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome back and congrats to Brutus, Newsfix's first coronavirus survivor!!! Empty Re: Welcome back and congrats to Brutus, Newsfix's first coronavirus survivor!!!

Post by eddie Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:18 pm

Seconded. You may he new here but your input has been great. Please get well and come back to us stronger than ever.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Welcome back and congrats to Brutus, Newsfix's first coronavirus survivor!!! Empty Re: Welcome back and congrats to Brutus, Newsfix's first coronavirus survivor!!!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:32 pm

Happy to hear you are well

Happy for Brutus and over the moon for this

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Sounds like an unpleasant thing to have. Glad he pulled through. Hopefully we are close to some sort of cure or at least something that staves off the pneumonia.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:28 pm

Maddog wrote:Sounds like an unpleasant thing to have. Glad he pulled through. Hopefully we are close to some sort of cure or at least something that staves off the pneumonia.  

I read today that some medical scientists are considering going back to an old practice that hasn't been used in decades, but which would probably work -- developing a treatment from the antibodies of people who've had the disease and survived.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:28 pm

Well, some hospitals in Louisiana are using that method. I don't know that it is a program yet.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:01 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:Sounds like an unpleasant thing to have. Glad he pulled through. Hopefully we are close to some sort of cure or at least something that staves off the pneumonia.  

I read today that some medical scientists are considering going back to an old practice that hasn't been used in decades, but which would probably work -- developing a treatment from the antibodies of people who've had the disease and survived.

I appraised a woman's house the other day and she works for a lab that tests products on animals. She seems to think we are getting close to something that will increase survival rates. Not a cure or a vaccine, but something that makes the virus far less deadly.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:14 pm

Hi Brutus, welcome back. glad you made it

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:52 pm

gelico wrote:

Hi Brutus, welcome back.  glad you made it

Who on earth gave you a red for the above?

Seriously, what is wrong with some people?

Whoever gave Gelico a red is an arse. As this is a time when we all need to unite and be together. So sort your anger out please

Gave you a green gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:06 pm

Thorin wrote:
gelico wrote:

Hi Brutus, welcome back.  glad you made it

Whoever gave Gelico a red is an arse. As this is a time when we all need to unite and be together. So sort your anger out please

Gave you a green gelico

well that was weird

anyhoos, thanks didge, gave you one back

some folk eh?

Rolling Eyes

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:17 pm

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Gave you a green gelico

well that was weird

anyhoos, thanks didge, gave you one back

some folk eh?

Rolling Eyes

Thanks gelico and its really petty who did that to your post, when you always have the best intentions for people

You very very rarely ever get annoyed and very very very rarely lash out at people. So whoever did that to you is being utterly unfair to you

You always have the best intentions for people on here, even if they are arses. I should know, being one of those said arses at previous times to you on these forums and yet you never hold a grudge. Something I admire and learn from constantly with you. You are one of the few people, that can dispel and calm me when I can get annoyed and be a complete dick. I really admire you for that

That is truly a wonderful gift and why I respect you loads

Have a great evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down