NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet....

4 posters

Go down

The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet.... Empty The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet....

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:58 pm

Nowadays, new trends come and go in the blink of an eye.

People on social media compete over who would surprise or shock the online community more, and while many new trends are adorable, creative, unique, and inspiring, some are bizarre and even creepy!

The video posted by the very popular Instagram account @nail_sunny, renowned for doing unconventional and over-the-top manicures, confused many.

The short tutorial video shows the Russian Instagram nail artist crafting her fingernails into small hands and feet!

The clip proves that the process of making these detailed nails requires a lot of hard or and precision.

To achieve this unconventional manicure, the technician adheres fake nails to each nail, molds them into the shape of feet, and then paints each foot nail in a flesh color. In the end, to complete the look, she gives each foot its own pedicure.

Yet, many users commented on it, asking “Why?!”, claiming it is “weird’ and “fearful”, and one said:

“This is worse than the bug nails but I’m kind of into it.”

Another wrote:

“Really wish I wouldn’t have been eating/licking my finger when I decided to watch this.”

The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet.... 4a986610

The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet.... 52886d10

Video on link: https://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/the-new-beauty-trend-for-2020-to-decorate-your-nails-with-tiny-hands-and-feet-video/

Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet.... Empty Re: The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet....

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:00 pm

This is what happens when useless people run out of ideas.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet.... Empty Re: The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet....

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:01 pm

What??? I was gonna get this done and have tiny little feet! You no likey? Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:52 pm

at least its not harmful as so many of these fads are

and if a cull happens i can assure you that amongst the many will be included nail "technicians" and beauty "consultants"

along with

double glazing salesmen
car salesmen
door knockers of all kinds
revenue men
newspaper editors
religious zealots of all kinds
**"weigh lifters and body builders, people of THAT sort,
bank robbers who retire to spain the moment they get caught
bishops who dont believe in god, chief constables who do,
and people who host chat shows and the guests whats on em too"

women with huge fake boobies
women with small boobies who wear padded wired and inflatable bras so they look like they have huge boobies
BMW drivers
Audi Drivers
landrover haters who say they leak...they DONT, they mark their territory
anti gun nutters who STILL, despite the overwhelming lack of evidence insist in the mistaken belief that guns kill, No gun anywhere has, in and of itself, by its own volition killed anything.
gun advocates who think, despite all evidence, that UNRESTRICTED gun ownership is a good thing
car owners in britain that buy cars of umpteen BHP, capable of stupid speed, when the limit is 70mph on our FASTEST roads.

** from "the mikado" by the ENO starring Eric Idle as the executioner

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:32 am

Hey Victor, why not just say who you like? That would be quicker. clown

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:33 am

eddie wrote:
Nowadays, new trends come and go in the blink of an eye.

People on social media compete over who would surprise or shock the online community more, and while many new trends are adorable, creative, unique, and inspiring, some are bizarre and even creepy!

The video posted by the very popular Instagram account @nail_sunny, renowned for doing unconventional and over-the-top manicures, confused many.

The short tutorial video shows the Russian Instagram nail artist crafting her fingernails into small hands and feet!

The clip proves that the process of making these detailed nails requires a lot of hard or and precision.

To achieve this unconventional manicure, the technician adheres fake nails to each nail, molds them into the shape of feet, and then paints each foot nail in a flesh color. In the end, to complete the look, she gives each foot its own pedicure.

Yet, many users commented on it, asking “Why?!”, claiming it is “weird’ and “fearful”, and one said:

“This is worse than the bug nails but I’m kind of into it.”

Another wrote:

“Really wish I wouldn’t have been eating/licking my finger when I decided to watch this.”

The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet.... 4a986610

The New “Beauty Trend” For 2020 – To Decorate Your Nails With Tiny Hands And Feet.... 52886d10

Video on link: https://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/the-new-beauty-trend-for-2020-to-decorate-your-nails-with-tiny-hands-and-feet-video/

Shocked
Hmmm. I'm not feeling it, somehow! rabbit

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:58 pm

Me neither Jules. They’re actually horrendous.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:26 pm

You know, it does occur to me that we hear about these new trends all the time, and I have yet to see anybody actually doing them. I wonder whether these reports are a bit puffed up?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down