NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:50 am



We can't know why, now, because Trump deemed the transcript of that phone call "highly classified."

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 29507
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : London metropolitan area

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by nicko on Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:15 am

He asked Putin if it was ok to nuke the fat fuck, what else would he ask him ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 13353
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:20 am

I obviously don't know anything about either the commentator or the TV station, but it does appear to me to be simply a monologue comprising a massive amount of pretty one-sided hearsay and speculation. Long on allegations and accusations; desperately short on substance, in fact.

I'm not saying that any of it is untrue; I'm simply saying that I would be very, very circumspect in trying to reach a conclusion.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 3082
Join date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:54 pm

I know you Brits are used to your PMs taking their marching orders from our presidents, but we Americans don't like our presidents taking our marching orders from foreign leaders.

In fact, Trump implicitly promised that we were going to stop caring what the rest of the world thinks with him in office.

The American people have the right to know what he's doing on our behalf. We pay his salary and he serves us at our pleasure.

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 29507
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : London metropolitan area

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Victorismyhero on Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:46 pm

did he get instructions, or more sensibly, ask another major world leader their opinion and seek advice, in what is a volatile matter?

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 11425
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Maddog on Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:41 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I obviously don't know anything about either the commentator or the TV station, but it does appear to me to be simply a monologue comprising a massive amount of pretty one-sided hearsay and speculation. Long on allegations and accusations; desperately short on substance, in fact.

I'm not saying that any of it is untrue; I'm simply saying that I would be very, very circumspect in trying to reach a conclusion.

She's like Sean Hannity, but on the left. Neither she (nor he) are journalists.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 8879
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:06 am

Maddog wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:I obviously don't know anything about either the commentator or the TV station, but it does appear to me to be simply a monologue comprising a massive amount of pretty one-sided hearsay and speculation. Long on allegations and accusations; desperately short on substance, in fact.

I'm not saying that any of it is untrue; I'm simply saying that I would be very, very circumspect in trying to reach a conclusion.

She's like Sean Hannity, but on the left. Neither she (nor he) are journalists.

Not exactly -- I've watched enough of both of them to know that he's not above flat-out making shit up. She doesn't do that, though she is very opinionated.

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 29507
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : London metropolitan area

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Maddog on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:22 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

She's like Sean Hannity, but on the left. Neither she (nor he) are journalists.

Not exactly -- I've watched enough of both of them to know that he's not above flat-out making shit up. She doesn't do that, though she is very opinionated.

In my opinion they are both full of shit.

But you are far more partisan on this issue than me, so I can see how your bias would keep you from seeing it.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 8879
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:23 am

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

She's like Sean Hannity, but on the left. Neither she (nor he) are journalists.

Not exactly -- I've watched enough of both of them to know that he's not above flat-out making shit up. She doesn't do that, though she is very opinionated.

In my opinion they are both full of shit.

But you are far more partisan on this issue than me, so I can see how your bias would keep you from seeing it.

Not bias, just that I see her citing a lot more journalism on her show than he does on his.

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 29507
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : London metropolitan area

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Maddog on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:25 am

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/rachel-maddow/statements/by/


She gets shit wrong all the time. I won't say she is making it up. Use the term of your choice.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 8879
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:26 am

Maddog wrote:https://www.politifact.com/personalities/rachel-maddow/statements/by/


She gets shit wrong all the time. I won't say she is making it up. Use the term of your choice.  

Okay, but in this case she's just quoting the Washington Post, so if what she said is wrong, it's because they got it wrong, no?

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 29507
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : London metropolitan area

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Maddog on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:29 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:https://www.politifact.com/personalities/rachel-maddow/statements/by/


She gets shit wrong all the time. I won't say she is making it up. Use the term of your choice.  

Okay, but in this case she's just quoting the Washington Post, so if what she said is wrong, it's because they got it wrong, no?

She takes a story and makes it more appealing to her audience. Same as Hannity.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 8879
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?  Empty Re: Why did Trump ask Putin for instructions on dealing with North Korea?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum