NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet again Womens rights are being Superscede By Trans rights - What’s Current: Massey University cancels ‘Feminism 2020’ event following complaints from trans activists

3 posters

Go down

Yet again Womens rights are being Superscede By Trans rights - What’s Current: Massey University cancels ‘Feminism 2020’ event following complaints from trans activists Empty Yet again Womens rights are being Superscede By Trans rights - What’s Current: Massey University cancels ‘Feminism 2020’ event following complaints from trans activists

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Despite professing commitment to free speech principles, today Massey University announced they would be revoking their agreement with Speak Up For Women to host their event ‘Feminism 2020’ at their Wellington Campus.

Citing “external advice on its health, safety and wellbeing obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, and its duty of care to the University community,” Massey have once more proven that they are willing to cave to activist intimidation tactics.

“The staff and students of Massey were never at any risk from our event nor from the speech of the four women speaking at it. We are a group of women wanting to talk about our rights. This should not be controversial in 2019,” says Speak Up For Women spokeswoman Ani O’Brien.

https://speakupforwomen.nz/sufw_press_release/massey-uni-gives-in-to-thugs-veto-again/

Do you know what really pisses me off about all this. Is the fact anyone can claim to be trans these days, simple by claiming one of a hundred genders or non-binary. Trans people were those that had gender dysphoria and went through full transition to being a transsexual as adults. I am all for standing up for those who go through this and transition as adults, but now their duifficult struggle and the fact they have made such major life changing actions. Is being eroded by a a growing movement of people that are trying to jump on the bandwagon of them. These are people that have little interest in changing. Other than cutting their hair and changing their clothes to the gender sterotypes of the opposite sex. Where non-0binary, they want to stand out and gain rights over others, based on the identification of being trans. Well its illogical to be trans when being non-binary. As it complete conflicts with those who are transsexual. The trans identity has simple been hijacked by a radical and cultish group that wishes to impose its beliefs on society. If you spoke to many transsexuals. They are often at odds with the new wave of self identified trans people. I mean if you want to be a woman and yet retain your male dick and get sexually excited with this. I am sorry. How does that make you in anyway a woman?

Again I respect people with gender dysphoria and helping and supporting them in the best possible ways. Which is not medicating children of course, but not also applying rights to this small minor radical self identifying group. As equal rights does not mean supersceding the rights of other protected groups. All we are going to see with self ID, is sexual predators take advantage of this and gain access to protected segregated areas of protection for women.

Those that think they are one of a hundred odd really ridiculous genders. So what, that does not mean you gain extra protections in laws, over others. You should have the same sex based rights as everyone else. The only group that should and require also protection is transsexuals.

I mean I have never seen extra rights for Goths, Punks, rockers etc. All socially constructed identities. So why should a socially constructed abstract a person identifies about themselves. Require extra protection in law? To the point it now dominates and shuts down the view of others. To me they have hijacked what it means to be transgender in order to enforce an unequal system in society that completely conflicts with the rights of protected categories of groups like biological females. As nobody ever had an issue with transsexuals becoming women through law. As they went through the biggest self seacrifice in order to become the opposite sex. Now this has been majorly diluted to the view. A person can seek to dress and look like poor gender sterotypes to claim an identity through law. Its absude and smacks in the face of science and equality.

Back to top Go down

Yet again Womens rights are being Superscede By Trans rights - What’s Current: Massey University cancels ‘Feminism 2020’ event following complaints from trans activists Empty Re: Yet again Womens rights are being Superscede By Trans rights - What’s Current: Massey University cancels ‘Feminism 2020’ event following complaints from trans activists

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:40 am

What a Face

What about the sheep  ?!?

Kiwi sheep have rights too  !!!

I propose we set up a 'Protection against Sheep Shaggers' group, to defend those millions of Kiwi sheep against the impending threats of a few dozen self-identified pseudo-trans dipsticks, once they escape from their university campuses..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Yet again Womens rights are being Superscede By Trans rights - What’s Current: Massey University cancels ‘Feminism 2020’ event following complaints from trans activists Empty Re: Yet again Womens rights are being Superscede By Trans rights - What’s Current: Massey University cancels ‘Feminism 2020’ event following complaints from trans activists

Post by nicko Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:53 am

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:45 pm

'Wolfie wrote:What a Face

What about the sheep  ?!?

Kiwi sheep have rights too  !!!

I propose we set up a 'Protection against Sheep Shaggers' group, to defend those millions of Kiwi sheep against the impending threats of a few dozen self-identified pseudo-trans dipsticks, once they escape from their university campuses..

You'll get a lot of opposition from the Scots. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down