NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever

+5
gelico
Maddog
eddie
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Go down

Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever Empty Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:44 pm

Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever Trump-hair-collage

Donald Trump, 73, told reporters: “She’s going to be calling me when we get to Camp David.

“I love Tiffany. She’s a wonderful person and she studies hard.”

His personal assistant Madeleine Westerhout was forced to resign from her White House job on Thursday having bragged to reporters she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters Ivanka and Tiffany and that he did not like being seen in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her to be overweight.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9834484/donald-trump-tiffany-love-weight/

A new national Quinnipiac University poll finds that former Vice President Joe Biden, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, California Sen. Kamala Harris and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg all lead President Donald Trump by significant margins in potential 2020 matchups.

Biden is ahead Trump by the most (16 points, 54% to 38%), while Buttigeg is up by the least (9 points, 49% to 40%).

Still, it's worth pointing out the historically bad position Trump is in. No incumbent president has ever polled this poorly against his likely challengers at this point in the campaign.

I went all the way back to World War II era in the Roper Center archive to see how presidents were polling at this point against their eventual challengers. ...

What's clear is the vast majority of incumbents were ahead at this point in the campaign: nine of the 11 were ahead. And for the average incumbent, they led their eventual challenger by 12 points at this point.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/31/politics/trump-democrat-matchups-analysis/index.html

Modern-day presidential.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever Empty Re: Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:17 pm

Polling and elections aside, I have a hunch Trump will say the election was rigged and issue an order that he stay in place pending an investigation, which means indefinitely.

Trump will order the Justice Department to investigate, which will never happen with AG Wm. Barr in place.  It will be buried, just like Barr tried to do with the Mueller report.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever Empty Re: Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever

Post by eddie Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:28 pm

So someone said that he said that....hearsay. Any actual footage or quote that he said it?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:03 am

eddie wrote:So someone said that he said that....hearsay. Any actual footage or quote that he said it?

Well, she's been his personal assistant since back when he was campaigning, and it took an incident like this for him to fire her.

It seems to me that if she were inclined to lie about him to make him look bad, she'd either have done it much sooner, or waited until there were only a few months or even weeks until the election.

Also, this fits with other reporting that Trump prefers his staff to be photogenic, and reporting that Trump is rarely seen (by the press) in the company of Tiffany.

He's certainly insulted other women about their physical appearance.

Of course, it might not be true, but based on all this, I think it's probably pretty likely.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:09 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:So someone said that he said that....hearsay. Any actual footage or quote that he said it?

Well, she's been his personal assistant since back when he was campaigning, and it took an incident like this for him to fire her.

It seems to me that if she were inclined to lie about him to make him look bad, she'd either have done it much sooner, or waited until there were only a few months or even weeks until the election.

Also, this fits with other reporting that Trump prefers his staff to be photogenic, and reporting that Trump is rarely seen (by the press) in the company of Tiffany.

Of course, it might not be true, but based on all this, I think it's probably pretty likely.

“Also, this fits with other reporting that Trump prefers his staff to be photogenic, and reporting that Trump is rarely seen (by the press) in the company of Tiffany.”

Wow he’s rarely seen in the company of Tiffany! Must be true then! Rolling Eyes

You base your truth of this story on this? Hearsay?
Okaaaaay....

I guess you’d call this a “single eyewitness account”, huh? Evidence then! Razz

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:14 am

Mr Trump wrote on Twitter today: "While Madeleine Westerhout has a fully enforceable confidentiality agreement, she is a very good person and I don’t think there would ever be reason to use it.

"She called me yesterday to apologize, had a bad night. I fully understood and forgave her!"

Referring to the remarks about Tiffany, which he previously said were "absolutely false", he added: "I love Tiffany, doing great!"

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/madeleine-westerhout-donald-trump-says-assistant-who-leaked-family-secrets-has-apologised-and-is-a-a4225846.html

Depends which story/lies/sensationalism one wants to believe, of course.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:22 am

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

“Also, this fits with other reporting that Trump prefers his staff to be photogenic, and reporting that Trump is rarely seen (by the press) in the company of Tiffany.”

Wow he’s rarely seen in the company of Tiffany! Must be true then!  Rolling Eyes

You base your truth of this story on this? Hearsay?
Okaaaaay....

I guess you’d call this a “single eyewitness account”, huh? Evidence then!   Razz

I never said it "must be true;" I said I think it's "probably pretty likely."

A single eyewitness is generally more reliable when she's asked to relay what someone has said, especially compared to being asked to describe an act of violence.

Very few people are able to concentrate on the details of what's happening around them when there's been gunfire or explosions. Most people in those situations focus on the safety of their loved ones and themselves.

I also did say it might not be true. I just think there's a good likelihood that it is true, based on other reporting.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:27 am

Well there are numerous eyewitness accounts by actual firemen (I mean actual eyewitness videos taken LIVE) on 9/11, that you’ve disputed before, so.... Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever 2190311264

Like I said. Hearsay...she rang him and apologised...so...?

Like I said. Depends entirely upon what one wants to believe to back their own opinions.
Right?

On that note, I humbly back out and leave my point to stand.

Pinch of salt.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:50 am

eddie wrote:Well there are numerous eyewitness accounts by actual firemen (I mean actual eyewitness videos taken LIVE) on 9/11, that you’ve disputed before, so.... Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever 2190311264

Like I said. Hearsay...she rang him and apologised...so...?

Like I said. Depends entirely upon what one wants to believe to back their own opinions.
Right?

On that note, I humbly back out and leave my point to stand.

Pinch of salt.

Yeah, but this thread is for talking about what Trump may have said about his daughter; it isn't about 9/11. If you want to talk about 9/11, I'd say it'd be best to create another thread.

Now, back to the topic. Did she apologize for lying or for telling the truth? We don't know.

It doesn't depend entirely on what one wants to believe, as I said before -- I've taken what has been reported about Trump before and put this report into a larger context, and it seems quite possible to me, even probable.

As someone who is very serious about accuracy, I never base anything I say on what I WANT to believe. I base it on the best information available to me.

Of course, I could be wrong. I have never said I know what happened, that I'm certain or that I'm right.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:17 am

Yeah, but this thread is for talking about what Trump may have said about his daughter; it isn't about 9/11. If you want to talk about 9/11, I'd say it'd be best to create another thread.

Oooh cheap shot, low blow. No
My point wasn’t about 9/11 but about eyewitness accounts.

I accept your apology.

Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever 1069003512
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:29 am

eddie wrote:

Oooh cheap shot, low blow.   No
My point wasn’t about 9/11 but about eyewitness accounts.

I accept your apology.

Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever 1069003512

Not a cheap shot -- eyewitnesses in physical danger are not nearly as reliable as eyewitnesses to what people have said. It's apples and oranges.

I don't apologize for it, but you might consider apologizing for misrepresenting the point I was making. You said I claimed this definitely was true, when I said no such thing, and sort of mocked me a bit for "saying" something I didn't say.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:30 am

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:34 am

eddie wrote:Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever 1069003512
Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:03 am

Eddie knows when a woman is talking shit.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:20 am

Maddog wrote:Eddie knows when a woman is talking shit.

Perhaps she is talking shit, perhaps she isn’t. My point is this: it’s just hearsay.

And if he did say it, my question to her is: What did you say in return and why did you stick around afterwards if he’s such a monster?

Pfff. Whatever.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:44 am

eddie wrote:

Perhaps she is talking shit, perhaps she isn’t. My point is this: it’s just hearsay.

And if he did say it, my question to her is: What did you say in return and why did you stick around afterwards if he’s such a monster?

Pfff. Whatever.

Same as saying she has a better relationship with Trump than his daughters.

That's talking shit. Or as you say, hearsay. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:08 am

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

Pfff. Whatever.

Same as saying she has a better relationship with Trump than his daughters.

That's talking shit. Or as you say, hearsay. Wink

Yes, quite. I’m not interested in hearsay nor charts nor articles written by people “wiser than me”. ...’m interested in people’s unbiased, common sense and fairness. And to me, that means....”Do we ever really know or do we only know what we believe in the moment”?

And that’s all I know.

I wasn’t there. I didn’t see it nor did I hear it, so I don’t fucking know.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:34 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever Trump-hair-collage

that picture's a joke right?  photoshopped?

is there anyone in the world that wouldn't be embarrassed to be pictured with that?

the barnet,,,,

wtf happened?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:26 pm

gelico wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever Trump-hair-collage

that picture's a joke right?  photoshopped?

is there anyone in the world that wouldn't be embarrassed to be pictured with that?

the barnet,,,,

wtf happened?

No, it's real...er, um, it's the subject that is a bit touched, not the picture. That is, it's hair implants, dyed and bleached to make a 73-year old, look like a 20-year old.

Din't work, did it? Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Yahoo News wrote:Trump, reportedly embarrassed to be photo'd with his "fat" daughter, polling worse against foes than anyone, ever Faa6b1b0-c2ad-11e9-9fcc-79759154e0db

President Trump’s personal assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, was forced to resign from her role at the White House on Thursday. Politico first reported that Westerhout bragged to reporters during a dinner party that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters. She also reportedly alleged that Trump did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he thought she was overweight.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trumps-assistant-madeleine-westerhout-said-221057631.html

Very difficult when you realize daddy doesn't really love you.  Rather, he considers you a reflection on himself.  If you reflect poorly, he wants to put you in the closet.

Typical of a narcissist.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Old Trumpy wears a wig
And doesn't give a fig
But when the wind blows
and his bald pate shows
He starts to lie like a pig.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:30 am

Don't give up your day job Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:24 am

nicko wrote:Don't give up your day job Laughing

My day job is far more worthwhile than your cap doffing, saluting, blindly following stupid orders from your superiors former career.
I am self employed. I make and follow my own decisions. Making decent money , work hours to suit and am very content.
And about 5 years ago my locally published book of limericks raised a tidy sum for cancer research. Might do another..
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:32 am

OOOhhhh hark at her, touched a nerve there didn't I.
Your Limericks ? are crap , more like a childs effort. Stick to licking the arsehole of Labour. And stop boasting about what you'v done, it don't butter no Parsnips !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:12 am

I read the insults Nick hurled
Tough shit, it's still a free world
I note that he's filled with real hate
He needs to change, before it's too late
And before the Nazi flag is unfurled.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:29 am

Maybe the reality is she doesn't want to be seen with him Wink Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:56 am

Eilzel wrote:Maybe the reality is she doesn't want to be seen with him Wink Laughing

Even Melania doesn't want to seen with him. Just took her eyes and facial expressions when they are in the same room.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:32 am

eddie wrote:

Pfff. Whatever.

What a Face

Re:  the Dumpster being a self-centred and uncaring misanthropic and misogynistic "monster" --  that is already a well-known fact...

Just some well-aired news footages out there in the public domain :

*  Trump mocking the disabled;

*  Trump throwing out paper towels, for people to clean up after hurricane storm damage in Puerto Rico;

*  Trump discussing his daughter Ivanka in a sleazy manner..

And yet his hardcore supporters keep on supporting him.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Eilzel wrote:Maybe the reality is she doesn't want to be seen with him Wink Laughing

That's probably the truth right there. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down