NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtuber streams himself battering puppy for vile abuse channel : WARNING

3 posters

Go down

Youtuber streams himself battering puppy for vile abuse channel : WARNING Empty Youtuber streams himself battering puppy for vile abuse channel : WARNING

Post by eddie Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:30 pm

WARNING: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS DISTURBING IMAGES AND CONTEXT

Youtuber streams himself battering puppy for vile abuse channel : WARNING 4e17ec10
Koreaboo say he told his viewers: ‘I can do whatever I want. I warned you. They can’t do anything to me if I hit my dog.’

People are being urged to report a Youtube Channel showing videos of a puppy being battered and bitten by its owner.
A disgusting video of the Youtuber whacking his pet has been viewed thousands of times on social media. Actor and comedian Ricky Gervais said he wants to ‘smash his face in’ after being tagged in the footage, while others described it as ‘horrid’ and ‘vile’.

Sharing the video, one twitter user with the username Doodah-Doodah wrote: ‘I have no idea what to say anymore and I feel so helpless. I could ask people to report his channel but who knows what he might do to the dog after that. Imagine living in fear all the time or thinking this is how humans show affection. I am done’.

Korean website Koreaboo identified the Youtuber known as Sseungnyangie and say it’s not the first time he has been called out for his behaviour. He has been reported for alleged animal abuse numerous times since 2017. The website says police were sent to his apartment after a concerned viewer complained. He was reportedly belligerent with officers and complained when they left.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/31/youtuber-streams-himself-battering-puppy-for-vile-abuse-channel-10495082/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Youtuber streams himself battering puppy for vile abuse channel : WARNING Empty Re: Youtuber streams himself battering puppy for vile abuse channel : WARNING

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:43 pm

He should never be allowed to own another pet, fucking sick-fuck weirdo.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Youtuber streams himself battering puppy for vile abuse channel : WARNING Empty Re: Youtuber streams himself battering puppy for vile abuse channel : WARNING

Post by eddie Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:43 pm

Apologies, should have added that the dog has been removed by the relevant authorities.
Thank goodness.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:53 pm

BURN HIM!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:43 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:BURN HIM!!!!

Or throw him to a pack of wild dogs. Poetic justice.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down