NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out

5 posters

Go down

Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out Empty Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:39 pm

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/georgia-erica-thomas-go-back-publix

So he is a Democrat and claims he never told her to go back where she came from

Awkward

Back to top Go down

Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out Empty Re: Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:51 pm

*sigh*

When will people learn that when a supermarket checkout says ten items or less, they need to have ten items or fewer? Rolling Eyes

If everyone with more than ten items went to that checkout, it would no longer be a fast checkout.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out Empty Re: Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out

Post by Syl Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:57 pm

Ahhh...the old race card being pulled out and played to full advantage. Rolling Eyes

The man shouldn't have called her a fat lazy bitch (or similar) he is obviously an ignorant unchivalrous oaf....but that doesn't make him racist does it...just a foul mouthed ignorant unchivalrous oaf.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:06 am

Syl wrote:Ahhh...the old race card being pulled out and played to full advantage. Rolling Eyes

The man shouldn't have called her a fat lazy bitch (or similar) he is obviously an ignorant unchivalrous oaf....but that doesn't make him racist does it...just a foul mouthed ignorant unchivalrous oaf.

Did you mean to say rape card, or race card?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Ahhh...the old race card being pulled out and played to full advantage. Rolling Eyes

I meant to say exactly what I did say.
You are obsessed with rape lately. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Trump is trying to pack as much as possible into his race card.

Trouble is, he also has a rape card. Wait til Epstein flips on him.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Trump is trying to pack as much as possible into his race card.

Trouble is, he also has a rape card.  Wait til Epstein flips on him.

Which has little to do with this thread.... scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:13 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Perhaps he protests too much? Shocked
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:22 pm

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/video-sheds-new-light-on-grocery-store-confrontation-between-lawmaker-man/969871019

Video is on the link and according to a witness that works at the store, it was black lady that told the man to go back where he came from. You simple cannot make it up how badly some people lie it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:18 pm

That's how people who ignore the ten-item rule behave. They think it doesn't apply to them. snobby
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:That's how people who ignore the ten-item rule behave. They think it doesn't apply to them. snobby

I have stood in the 10 item queue with more than 10 items more than once.

I am a rebel......it's fun. cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:19 am

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:That's how people who ignore the ten-item rule behave. They think it doesn't apply to them. snobby

You should never had got away with it. I don't understand why the staff don't send people away if they have more than ten items. Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out 479860004
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

You should never had got away with it. I don't understand why the staff don't send people away if they have more than ten items. Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out 479860004
:

I just smile....amazing what you can get away with when you smile. Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out 2108625937
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down