NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead

+3
Maddog
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 Empty Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Time Magazine wrote:

‘THE LIBERAL IDEOLOGY THAT HAS UNDERPINNED WESTERN DEMOCRACY FOR DECADES IS “OBSOLETE,” RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN SAID IN AN INTERVIEW WITH THE FINANCIAL TIMES PUBLISHED FRIDAY.

AND THE WASHINGTON POST ADDED:

‘SPEAKING TO THE FT ON THE EVE OF THE G20 SUMMIT IN OSAKA, JAPAN, DURING WHICH WORLD LEADERS WILL DISCUSS TRADE, SECURITY AND OTHER MATTERS, PUTIN SAID “THE LIBERAL IDEA” HAD “OUTLIVED ITS PURPOSE” AND “COME INTO CONFLICT WITH THE INTERESTS OF THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION.”’

‘WHEN A REPORTER ASKED IF THE PRESIDENT AGREED WITH PUTIN’S SUGGESTION, IN A RECENT NEWSPAPER INTERVIEW, THAT “WESTERN-STYLE LIBERALISM” WAS IN DECLINE, TRUMP HAD ANOTHER THING IN MIND.

‘HE CRITICIZED THE CITIES OF LOS ANGELES AND SAN FRANCISCO, WHICH HE SAID ARE “SAD TO LOOK AT” BECAUSE THEY ARE “RUN BY LIBERAL PEOPLE.”’

https://bipartisanreport.com/2019/06/29/trump-just-agreed-with-putin-that-democracy-is-dead/

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Trump for another 4 years sonny

Hahahaha...so, you guys in St. Pertersburg doctored the sound track.  Of course, anyone can splice a tape.

As an aside, it was not a very good splicing, because you can hear the volume adjustment just before the crucial passages.  That is indicative of some audio engineer wanting to obscure the not-so-seamless splicing.  (Unfortunately for you, I worked with Capitol Records in Hollywood, just out of High School, and I know the tricks.)

Why do you guys with the Internet Research Agency try such amateur deception.  You are GRU, fcs.  Are you admitting that your audio electronic skills are as shitty as your avionics in your aircraft?  I learned about Russian hand-craft skills when a Russian woman sewed a button on a shirt for me...more than ample stitching, but backwards!!!   Rolling Eyes

Fookin’ ham-handed Ruskies.  Hey-sus cristos, no wonder you guys lost the Cold War.

I love the fact that I've got you so paranoid and jumping at shadows that you think I'm a Russian agent

You're a crowd favourite Quill and a frequent cause of amusement for us.

Back to top Go down

Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:04 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hahahaha...so, you guys in St. Pertersburg doctored the sound track.  Of course, anyone can splice a tape.

As an aside, it was not a very good splicing, because you can hear the volume adjustment just before the crucial passages.  That is indicative of some audio engineer wanting to obscure the not-so-seamless splicing.  (Unfortunately for you, I worked with Capitol Records in Hollywood, just out of High School, and I know the tricks.)

Why do you guys with the Internet Research Agency try such amateur deception.  You are GRU, fcs.  Are you admitting that your audio electronic skills are as shitty as your avionics in your aircraft?  I learned about Russian hand-craft skills when a Russian woman sewed a button on a shirt for me...more than ample stitching, but backwards!!!   Rolling Eyes

Fookin’ ham-handed Ruskies.  Hey-sus cristos, no wonder you guys lost the Cold War.

I love the fact that I've got you so paranoid and jumping at shadows that you think I'm a Russian agent

Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 Th?id=OIP

Moi?  Paradoid?  Perish the thought!  I was only pointing out how sloppy and imprecise you Ruskies are.

Russe wrote:You're a crowd favourite Quill and a frequent cause of amusement for us.

If I'm a crowd favorite, it's because few can challenge me, and none can do better.  The reason why I'm so successful is because I am completely honest in how I approach a question or issue.  If I see truth and virtue in a point, I'm for it; if not, I'm against it.  That way, like a center fielder who positions himself to make the catch, I can never drop the ball.

With that philosophy, I am out of the equation.  Once I position myself, I'm arguing for the truth...and I am, personally, out of the picture.  I was the first on here to admonish others to attack the message, not the messenger.  That's where that comes from.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 Th?id=OIP

Moi?  Paradoid?  Perish the thought!  I was only pointing out how sloppy and imprecise you Ruskies are.

Russe wrote:You're a crowd favourite Quill and a frequent cause of amusement for us.

If I'm a crowd favorite, it's because few can challenge me, and none can do better.  The reason why I'm so successful is because I am completely honest in how I approach a question or issue.  If I see truth and virtue in a point, I'm for it; if not, I'm against it.  That way, like a center fielder who positions himself to make the catch, I can never drop the ball.

With that philosophy, I am out of the equation.  Once I position myself, I'm arguing for the truth...and I am, personally, out of the picture.  I was the first on here to admonish others to attack the message, not the messenger.  That's where that comes from.

done patting yourself on the back??

i have to say it sounds suspisciously like a philosophy of "im right because i say im right and therefore everyone else is wrong because i say they are" with that kind of philosophy you can never drop the ball because youre essentually playing the game on your own and throwing the ball to yourself.

im mean take for instance your continued insistance taht im a russian agent,whilst amusing is rather bizzare, youve convinced yourself that that is true and wont be dissuaded from the notion, the entire premise of your view is incorrect and so moving forward everything you think will be wrong but it doesnt stop you building a house of straw on a foundation of sand.

youre like the sceintist that has solved a theory no one else could but have failed to see that the only reason you could solve it is because right at the beginning you have miscalculated a part of your equation and instead of reevaulating your position you insist that everyone else is wrong.

hey ho, no skin off my nose

eh comrade??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:59 pm

For the record, smelly, I don't think you're a Russian agent -- if only because they're far better at trolling than you are.

I hope you grow past your need to troll someday, because I think everyone has a story worth telling.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:04 am

Quill, dearest....

If Trump raped someone then surely the American justice system will take care of that unless you’re saying he’s above the law, and in which case, how is anyone above the law? Can you explain that to me?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:50 am

eddie wrote:Quill, dearest....

If Trump raped someone then surely the American justice system will take care of that unless you’re saying he’s above the law, and in which case, how is anyone above the law? Can you explain that to me?

He is above the law....and the American system of justice is the worse for it.  I shook my head when Obama let former VP Cheney off the hook. I anticipated this, and now it's come.

The truth is, Democrats are really snowflakes, and Republicans will carry a grudge.  They care about nothing but getting reelected.  Conservatives have nothing if not their own selfishness.

Despite his many crimes, Trump will not see a day in jail.  Indeed, I wonder if he did not anticipate this when he decided to run for president.

Why do you think I have given up on the USA?  Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:53 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Quill, dearest....

He is above the law....and the American system of justice is the worse for it.  I shook my head when Obama let former VP Cheney off the hook.  I anticipated this, and now it's come.

The truth is, Democrats are really snowflakes, and Republicans will carry a grudge.  They care about nothing but getting reelected.  Conservatives have nothing if not their own selfishness.

Despite his many crimes, Trump will not see a day in jail.  Indeed, I wonder if he did not anticipate this when he decided to run for president.

Why do you think I have given up on the USA?  Rolling Eyes

Quill do you know how I know you're a liar??

Because if you were a lawyer you would know that if order to get a conviction you need a little something called evidence

You seem to be advocating for a return to medieval Europe with the inquisitions or communist Russia with the gulags where a simple accusation of wrong doing was enough to be burnt for witchcraft or imprisoned for disloyalty.

Your biggest gripe seems to be that your justice system relies on more than the word of a disgruntled democrat voter who didn't like the elections result to convict a person of wrongdoing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:36 pm

The evidence is abundant. Why do you think the Trump administration is running around like their heads were cut off...trying to use procedural tricks to prevent the hearing and witnesses from coming forward.

But the Dems will win out on that battle. The issue is whether the nation is too far along to care.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:The evidence is abundant.  Why do you think the Trump administration is running around like their heads were cut off...trying to use procedural tricks to prevent the hearing and witnesses from coming forward.

But the Dems will win out on that battle.  The issue is whether the nation is too far along to care.

and thats how we know youre a liar or the worst lawyer in human history

"the evidence is abundant your honour"

"yes but what evidence do you actually have"

"we have evidence in abundance, its clear he is guilty"

"guilty of what"

"guilty of everything!!!!!!!!"

tell you what quill if i ever need a lawyer ill call saul

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The evidence is abundant.  Why do you think the Trump administration is running around like their heads were cut off...trying to use procedural tricks to prevent the hearing and witnesses from coming forward.

But the Dems will win out on that battle.  The issue is whether the nation is too far along to care.

It's all there, in the Mueller Report.  It just has to come out in the testimony of witnesses.

Robert Mueller will begin the parade by testifying on July 17th.

All this whining and no tangible point to make.  Sounds like we are scared.  Are we trying a last brace before the 17th, Russe?     Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

It's all there, in the Mueller Report.  It just has to come out in the testimony of witnesses.

All this whining and no tangible point to make.  Sounds like we are scared.  Are we trying a last brace before the 17th, Russe?     Wink

You are the boy who cried wolf Quill.

You've been promising me fire and brimstone for years now, and all I see is trump on track for re-election.

You will forgive me for not getting too excited about yet another of your promises

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You've been promising me fire and brimstone for years now, and all I see is trump on track for re-election.

You will forgive me for not getting too excited about yet another of your promises

Bit scared, are we Russe? Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 2190311264 You're way too anxious to have it over.

Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 2984306523

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Bit scared, are we Russe?   Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 2190311264   You're way too anxious to have it over.

Not at all Quill, I've maintained the same position I have since it started, there is no evidence of collusion or any other criminal activity.

I told you that meuller was a patsy for the Democrats, they set him up to take trump down with a game news story and he will be thrown under the bus when he comes back empty handed.

Bring it on

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:36 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Bit scared, are we Russe?   Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 2190311264   You're way too anxious to have it over.

Not at all Quill, I've maintained the same position I have since it started, there is no evidence of collusion or any other criminal activity.

Ahh...but now your knees are knockin'. You seem to be less secure in your convictions, as the time for Mueller to testify before Congress approaches. What is it ole Willy said: Methinks he doth protest too much. Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 2984306523

Russe wrote:I told you that meuller was a patsy for the Democrats, they set him up to take trump down with a game news story and he will be thrown under the bus when he comes back empty handed.

For five decades he has been a registered Republican. Perhaps he was a ringer, hidden away by the Dems over 50-years ago. He's like those Ruskies secreted in American cities and towns decades ago, and on a certain date they are supposed to all jump outta a birthday cake and yell SURPRISE! fiesta

Time's a-gettin' closer, Russe, and the days are gettin' hotter...innit?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Ahh...but now your knees are knockin'.  You seem to be less secure in your convictions, as the time for Mueller to testify before Congress approaches.  What is it ole Willy said: Methinks he doth protest too much.  Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 2984306523

Russe wrote:I told you that meuller was a patsy for the Democrats, they set him up to take trump down with a game news story and he will be thrown under the bus when he comes back empty handed.

For five decades he has been a registered Republican.  Perhaps he was a ringer, hidden away by the Dems over 50-years ago.  He's like those Ruskies secreted in American cities and towns decades ago, and on a certain date they are supposed to all jump outta a birthday cake and yell SURPRISE!   fiesta

Time's a-gettin' closer, Russe, and the days are gettin' hotter...innit?

Well according to your theories the entire trump family should have been clapped in irons and dragged to new york for sentencing and California should have becomes its own country by now.

Things are not going according to plan for you.

And no Quill I'm not getting nervous becasue I saw the CNN video admitting that the Russian collusion was fabricated to help their flagging ratings.

I just feel sorry for you, your obsessed with this nonsense and no amount of public humiliation or being constantly proved wrong seems to even scratch your delusional fantasy.

I do believe that you are suffering from cognitive dissonance

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Russe wrote:Well according to your theories the entire trump family should have been clapped in irons and dragged to new york for sentencing and California should have becomes its own country by now.

Patience, sweet petunia. Patience.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:08 pm

Russe wrote:And no Quill I'm not getting nervous becasue I saw the CNN video admitting that the Russian collusion was fabricated to help their flagging ratings.

CNN is just a host news station. What guest was the video OF...perhaps Don Trump, Jr. or son-in-law Kushner? They've both been on CNN giving panicky interviews.

They are as nervous as you are...appearing in interviews to try to sway public opinion prior to Mueller coughing it all up.

We live in special times, my friend. Special times.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:33 pm

BTW...the British ambassador to the US just recently called Trump "clumsy and inept".

British Ambassador Describes Trump Administration As ‘Clumsy And Inept’ In Leaked Documents

SHELBY TALCOTT

July 07, 2019

The British ambassador to the United States described the Trump Administration as “clumsy and inept” and Failing Idiot God as “radiating insecurity,” according to leaked cables.

The cables, obtained by Daily Mail Sunday, date back to 2017 and talk about American policies, the stance on Iran‘s weapons program by the U.S. and more. The leak comes at a precarious time for the U.K., with Trump having floated a potential trade deal that would benefit the island nation, the New York Times reported.

British analysts don’t think that the Trump administration “is going to become substantially more normal; less dysfunctional; less unpredictable; less faction riven; less diplomatically clumsy and inept,” according to Ambassador Kim Darroch, the cables read.

In order to get points across to Trump, “you need to make your points simple, even blunt.” Darroch also described conflicts within the White House as “knife fights” and warned that Trump could be indebted to “dodgy Russians,” Daily Mail reported.

“This ‘America First’ administration could do some profoundly damaging things to the world trade system: such as denounce the W.T.O., tear up existing trade details, launch protectionist action, even against allies,” Darroch wrote according to the cables. “It could further undermine international action on climate change, or further cut U.N. funding.”

Darroch also described Trump’s state visit as strategic, suggesting that the Trump administration was “dazzled” by it.

“These are close contacts, with whom we have spent years building relationships: These are the gatekeepers and the ‘Trump whisperers,’ the people we rely upon to ensure the U.K. voice is heard in the West Wing,” the cables read regarding Trump’s recent visit to the U.K.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/07/british-ambassador-trump-leaked-documents/

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Russe wrote:And no Quill I'm not getting nervous becasue I saw the CNN video admitting that the Russian collusion was fabricated to help their flagging ratings.

CNN is just a host news station.  What guest was the video OF...perhaps Don Trump, Jr. or son-in-law Kushner?  They've both been on CNN giving panicky interviews.

They are as nervous as you are...appearing in interviews to try to sway public opinion prior to Mueller coughing it all up.

We live in special times, my friend.  Special times.

it was an undercover sting on some black news reporter , ive already shown it to you, obvioulsy watching it will destory your faith that the trumps are bad, buts its pretty damning.

the whole collusion thing was invented by CNN to boost their ratings amd meuller used that as the basis for his investigation

sorry quill but once again youre in for some dissapointment, but the good news is you can always fall back to your default position about how the law is broken and teh trumps are above the law and whatever other nonsense you can come up with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Russe wrote:Well according to your theories the entire trump family should have been clapped in irons and dragged to new york for sentencing and California should have becomes its own country by now.

Patience, sweet petunia.  Patience.

ive had the patience of a saint with you and your conspiracy theories quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:28 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

CNN is just a host news station.  What guest was the video OF...perhaps Don Trump, Jr. or son-in-law Kushner?  They've both been on CNN giving panicky interviews.

We live in special times, my friend.  Special times.

it was an undercover sting on some black news reporter , ive already shown it to you, obvioulsy watching it will destory your faith that the trumps are bad, buts its pretty damning.

the whole collusion thing was invented by CNN to boost their ratings amd meuller used that as the basis for his investigation

sorry quill but once again youre in for some dissapointment, but the good news is you can always fall back to your default position about how the law is broken and teh trumps are above the law and whatever other nonsense you can come up with

Any proof?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:30 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Patience, sweet petunia.  Patience.

Keep the patience up.  Mueller will testify on July 17th.  Then what he says in writing will jump off the page in open testimony. You'll see it on TV. Exciting stuff.

By-the-by, did you see that Trump's partner in 13-year old sex was arrested once again, when he landed his plane from Europe on US soil. His trial will reveal another unnamed co-conspirator...second time for Trump.

Soon the participants of the administration who refuse to cooperate, will be given Contempt of Congress citations and the prison terms will begin.  It'll be interesting to see pretty Hope Hicks in prison, with some Momma Bubba (and friends) helping her to take a shower.

Tick, tock, tick, tock....

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:12 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Any proof?

fuck off

ive posted the video to you several times, if you dont want to watch it i cant make you

but here it is again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:13 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Keep the patience up.  Mueller will testify on July 17th.  Then what he says in writing will jump off the page in open testimony.  You'll see it on TV.  Exciting stuff.

By-the-by, did you see that Trump's partner in 13-year old sex was arrested once again, when he landed his plane from Europe on US soil.  His trial will reveal another unnamed co-conspirator...second time for Trump.

Soon the participants of the administration who refuse to cooperate, will be given Contempt of Congress citations and the prison terms will begin.  It'll be interesting to see pretty Hope Hicks in prison, with some Momma Bubba (and friends) helping her to take a shower.

Tick, tock, tick, tock....

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:By-the-by, did you see that Trump's partner in 13-year old sex was arrested once again, when he landed his plane from Europe on US soil.  His trial will reveal another unnamed co-conspirator...second time for Trump.

His name is Jeffery Epstein.  He is a close friend of Donald Trump's. He is a fellow sex trafficker who specializes in 13-year old girls.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Original Quill wrote:By-the-by, did you see that Trump's partner in 13-year old sex was arrested once again, when he landed his plane from Europe on US soil.  His trial will reveal another unnamed co-conspirator...second time for Trump.

His name is Jeffery Epstein.  He is a close friend of Donald Trump's.  He is a fellow sex trafficker who specializes in 13-year old girls.

close friends eh??

Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 Preds10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:26 pm

Malia Obama’s Next Move: An Internship with Harvey Weinstein

After the Obama family returns from their post-inauguration vacation to Palm Springs, three of them—Barack, Michelle, and Sasha—will readjust to civilian life in Kalorama, a D.C. neighborhood located just two miles from their old digs. The missing family member? That would be 18-year-old Malia, who’s reportedly off to a new adventure: an internship for mega-producer Harvey Weinsten.

Page Six first reported Thursday night that the future Harvard undergrad—she’s taking a gap year before beginning college this fall—will begin work with Weinstein “sometime in the future.” The Hollywood Reporter followed with news that Malia “is expected to begin work in the New York office of The Weinstein Co. in February,” shortly after her family’s Palm Springs jaunt.

Despite her age, Malia already has a fair amount of experience in the entertainment industry: she spent some of the summer of 2015 assisting crew members on the set of HBO’s Girls, and reportedly had a similar gig on the set of Halle Berry’s sci-fi drama Extant the previous year (where she “fetched coffee and got no special treatment,” at least according to the Daily Mail).

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/01/malia-obama-harvey-weinstein-internship

now thats really close friends isnt it??

pimping your own daughter out to a known sex offender??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:

His name is Jeffery Epstein.  He is a close friend of Donald Trump's.  He is a fellow sex trafficker who specializes in 13-year old girls.

so not donald trump then??

are any of your prophecies going to come true???

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 2984306523 Patients, Petunia. Patience.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Trump Agrees With Putin That Democracy Is Dead - Page 2 2984306523   Patients, Petunia.  Patience.

I need to nail you down

Can you commit to telling us all exactly what is going to happen after the 17th???

Step by step, names places faces

Who is going down and what the outcome is going to look like

I only ask so I can ridicule you when none of what you say will happen, happens.

Put your money where your mouth is

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:55 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Malia Obama’s Next Move: An Internship with Harvey Weinstein

After the Obama family returns from their post-inauguration vacation to Palm Springs, three of them—Barack, Michelle, and Sasha—will readjust to civilian life in Kalorama, a D.C. neighborhood located just two miles from their old digs. The missing family member? That would be 18-year-old Malia, who’s reportedly off to a new adventure: an internship for mega-producer Harvey Weinsten.

Page Six first reported Thursday night that the future Harvard undergrad—she’s taking a gap year before beginning college this fall—will begin work with Weinstein “sometime in the future.” The Hollywood Reporter followed with news that Malia “is expected to begin work in the New York office of The Weinstein Co. in February,” shortly after her family’s Palm Springs jaunt.

Despite her age, Malia already has a fair amount of experience in the entertainment industry: she spent some of the summer of 2015 assisting crew members on the set of HBO’s Girls, and reportedly had a similar gig on the set of Halle Berry’s sci-fi drama Extant the previous year (where she “fetched coffee and got no special treatment,” at least according to the Daily Mail).

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/01/malia-obama-harvey-weinstein-internship

How did Obama know he was a sex offender?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:05 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Malia Obama’s Next Move: An Internship with Harvey Weinstein

Everyone knew what he was, considering the amount of women coming forward it's impossible to believe that his deviancy was a secret.

But you believe in fairytales so I'm sure you will happily believe Obama was ignorant of the fact

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

Everyone knew what he was, considering the amount of women coming forward it's impossible to believe that his deviancy was a secret.

But you believe in fairytales so I'm sure you will happily believe Obama was ignorant of the fact

Everybody knew? Did you?

Your article was written before the truth came out about Weinstein. It's safe to say that very few people knew before then.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Firstly, what makes you say I believe in fairytales when I so often say I have no side and believe in nothing 100%? You have a strong desire for your side to be heard so perhaps you’re more of a fairytale-believer than me.

Secondly, I have no overwhelming love for Obama but he doesn’t strike me as the sort of father who’d let his daughter spend time with a sex offender.

So either answer me properly or don’t answer me at all.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Everybody knew? Did you?

Your article was written before the truth came out about Weinstein. It's safe to say that very few people knew before then.

I'm not in the entertainment industry why would I know.

Do you know how sgt Al Blackman came to the attention of the police?? I do

It's hardly possible that Hollywood and the High society didn't know about him and his casting couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Everybody knew? Did you?

It's hardly possible that Hollywood and the High society didn't know about him and his casting couch.

Obama isn't an actor, producer, director, gaffer or best boy, whatever the hell that is. He's also not all-knowing, which I hardly expect you of all people to disagree with.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Everybody knew? Did you?

So it’s an assumption then. Some might say a fairytale, of sorts.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:45 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

So folk will believe what they want eddie

If you think Weinstein could sexually abuse the number of women he is said to have done and still keep it secret, then that's what you will Believe

Like I say fairytales

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:47 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

If you think Weinstein could sexually abuse the number of women he is said to have done and still keep it secret, then that's what you will Believe

Like I say fairytales

No, I never said he didn’t - I said how do we that Obama KNEW?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:51 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Obama isn't an actor, producer, director, gaffer or best boy, whatever the hell that is. He's also not all-knowing, which I hardly expect you of all people to disagree with.

It's not about being all knowing it's about the lack of secrecy.

With the amount of women he was said to have abused its impossible for him to have not developed a reputation, it's inconceivable that a young actress going to his casting couch wouldn't be aware of what was happening.

People talk and rumours get out, I don't believe Obama couldn't have known, I believe he probably dismissed the rumours as nonsense seeing as how he was such good friends with ole Harvey.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:54 pm

Okay, so Obama didn’t knowingly let his daughter hang out with a sex predator. That’s what I was getting at.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:59 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Like I say fairytales

No, I never said he didn’t - I said how do we that Obama KNEW?

Obama moved in those circles, and was friends with the man.

If Weinstein had that reputation and I have no doubt that he did, Obama would have been aware of it, some celebrity lackey looking to curry favour would have warned him off.

What's more likely?? That Obama well used to swimming in the currents of high society would be utterly unaware of that the man he was friends with had a rep for being a bit of a predator??

Or that he dismissed the rumours out of loyalty to his friendship to Weinstein??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:04 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

With the amount of women he was said to have abused its impossible for him to have not developed a reputation, it's inconceivable that a young actress going to his casting couch wouldn't be aware of what was happening.

People talk and rumours get out, I don't believe Obama couldn't have known, I believe he probably dismissed the rumours as nonsense seeing as how he was such good friends with ole Harvey.

Yeah, but if you sent your daughter to a friend rumored to be a predator, but you don't believe the rumors, then you're not knowingly sending your daughter to a predator, right?

At worst, you've got blinders on that might end up with your daughter being assaulted. But the way you put it, Obama served Malia up on a platter to Weinstein.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:06 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yeah, but if you sent your daughter to a friend rumored to be a predator, but you don't believe the rumors, then you're not knowingly sending your daughter to a predator, right?

At worst, you've got blinders on that might end up with your daughter being assaulted. But the way you put it, Obama served Malia up on a platter to Weinstein.

That’s what I was getting at. There’s no proof that Obama knew, though if he heard rumours he was pretty stupid to take a risk.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

That’s what I was getting at. There’s no proof that Obama knew, though if he heard rumours he was pretty stupid to take a risk.

so basically of all the access to all the information obama had, weinsteins activities is the one bit of information he was not privvy to??

knew exactly where OBL was hiding, watch the kill cam but wiensteins reputation eluded him??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

so basically of all the access to all the information obama had, weinsteins activities is the one bit of information he was not privvy to??

knew exactly where OBL was hiding, watch the kill cam but wiensteins reputation eluded him??

Well I’m not at all sure they ever really killed OBL...but there you go.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

That's like questioning that a McDonald's manager knows exactly how many Big Macs were sold in a day but has no clue how many toothbrushes were sold at Tesco.

It wasn't Obama's job to keep tabs on studio executives, was it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2