NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Watts ~ a message for an age of anxiety...

3 posters

Go down

Alan Watts ~ a message for an age of anxiety... Empty Alan Watts ~ a message for an age of anxiety...

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 9:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXUIO5tjtB0

Back to top Go down

Alan Watts ~ a message for an age of anxiety... Empty Re: Alan Watts ~ a message for an age of anxiety...

Post by eddie Thu May 09, 2019 10:03 pm

I’m not an astonishing person but I have always tried, mostly successfully, to live this way.

Let it go, let it flow.
You cannot push the river.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Alan Watts ~ a message for an age of anxiety... Empty Re: Alan Watts ~ a message for an age of anxiety...

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 10:06 pm

eddie wrote:I’m not an astonishing person but I have always tried, mostly successfully, to live this way.

Let it go, let it flow.

Sometimes i think you try to hard to please Eddie

You have a really wonderful soul

Allow others to connect with you

I know you do this with Ben

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 09, 2019 10:07 pm

Yeah, but on the other hand ...

Alan Watts ~ a message for an age of anxiety... 9k=
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 10:14 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Yeah, but on the other hand ...

Alan Watts ~ a message for an age of anxiety... 9k=

I would disagree with that

The problem is, when people think what they are doing is good, when in fact it is evil.

They were never good people.

So for evil to triumph, is when people are made to think what they do is good, when in fact its evil

Examples:

Nazism

ISIS

Communism

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:I’m not an astonishing person but I have always tried, mostly successfully, to live this way.

Let it go, let it flow.

Laughing

Yeah I do help others and forget myself sometimes. Actually, it’s more that I’m a little aloof or detached when it comes to my own emotions sometimes. It’s something I’m working on, Ben helps a lot with that. I’m more logical, I guess...mostly...
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 10:23 pm

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Laughing

Yeah I do help others and forget myself sometimes. Actually, it’s more that I’m a little aloof or detached when it comes to my own emotions sometimes. It’s something I’m working on, Ben helps a lot with that. I’m more logical, I guess...mostly...

One thing people can never claim you are not Eddie, is humble. You hold this in abundance and place many before yourself.

I think  at times it frustrates you, but dont give up on people

Take Ben for example. You met him in the most of unusal places and what did it produce?

Happiness for you both and its made him, become outside his comfort zone. As i am sure it has with you very happy.

The funniest thing, is I think you both thrive on conflict with each other.

I think that is adorable

From the stories you have said, each day, you are both learning more about each other and more so growing more together as one

That is rare. I think at first it was a game between each of you, but now its how you have come to truely know and love each other

Stay gold

Night

x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 09, 2019 10:27 pm

You are actually very spot on.
Night didge.

Get to work on that knife prototype. Wink
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri May 10, 2019 12:42 am

"The masses of men lead lives of quiet desperation"  - Thoreau

Anxiety is a big thing in this day & age.
You don't even have to think too deeply to come up with all sorts of  reasons to be anxious.
Are there any 'reasons to be cheerful'? Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down