NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you will love this

2 posters

Go down

you will love this Empty you will love this

Post by gerber Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:15 am

Wow what a night.................

I am now banned debarred and removed from our village Face Book.

The bad news is I am waiting for someone to contact me re my dining table, they are to view today..... being banned the person that need it and has no other option wil notbe happy with me............... no communication.

Question

How can one person decide who can post or not .

I only posted as an ex Parish Councilor to give them advice.....................me is is now in the poo poos and the person who runs a charity for childrens' cancr no longer has the contact for the table

I hate bastards

but have come across them tonight

This is my paRISH AND i HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM fbv BY A MOD WHO HAS NO IDEA...........................

tHE TABLE IS MY GARAGE AND WE HAVE NO CONTACT..........

I HATE ADMIN.

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

you will love this Empty Re: you will love this

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:24 am

gerber wrote:Wow what a night.................

The bad news is I am waiting for someone to contact me re my dining table, they are to view today..... being banned the person that need it  and has no other option  wil notbe happy with me...............  no communication.

Question

I only posted as an ex Parish Councilor to give them advice.....................me is is now in the poo poos and the person who runs a charity for childrens' cancr no longer has the contact for the table

I hate bastards

This is my paRISH AND i HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM fbv BY A MOD WHO HAS NO IDEA...........................

I HATE ADMIN.

Sounds like a mess- why did they ban you gerber?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:39 am

gerber wrote:Wow what a night.................

The bad news is I am waiting for someone to contact me re my dining table, they are to view today..... being banned the person that need it  and has no other option  wil notbe happy with me...............  no communication.

Question

I hate bastards

I HATE ADMIN.

Hi Gerber

Send a greeting card with these words:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the 
tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through 
the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike 
down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:41 am

Having said that am interested to why they did ban you and if we can help resolve this for you with so many people here to give advice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:20 am

Gorgeous Gerber!!! You, banned??? Have you been cracking that whip again?? you will love this 113rr61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:34 am

power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down