NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only a few hours left, vote if you haven't !!!!

Go down

Only a few hours left, vote if you haven't !!!! Empty Only a few hours left, vote if you haven't !!!!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Polls closing soon guys and we shall have one Speaker and one deputy speaker of this house for UK political issues..get voting if you've not done so!!!!!!!

Going into the last 3 hours, and either tonight or tomorrow,mi will swear at them, erm..swear them in this position of trust with Ben's assistance!!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Only a few hours left, vote if you haven't !!!! Empty Re: Only a few hours left, vote if you haven't !!!!

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:Polls closing soon guys and we shall have one Speaker and one deputy speaker of this house for UK political issues..get voting if you've not done so!!!!!!!

Going into the last 3 hours, and either tonight or tomorrow,mi will swear at them, erm..swear them in this position of trust with Ben's assistance!!!! Laughing 

I'm ready for it! It'll only be around 6 p.m. my time, so I'm fine with tonight Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Only a few hours left, vote if you haven't !!!! Empty Re: Only a few hours left, vote if you haven't !!!!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Polls closing soon guys and we shall have one Speaker and one deputy speaker of this house for UK political issues..get voting if you've not done so!!!!!!!

I'm ready for it! It'll only be around 6 p.m. my time, so I'm fine with tonight Smile

cheers ...gosh Ben, you're getting me even more excited!!

I know a song about that!...Pet Shop Boys- I get excited you get excited too!
Good tune btw! :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down