NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Anti Racism Hurts Black People - John McWhorter

3 posters

Go down

How Anti Racism Hurts Black People - John McWhorter Empty How Anti Racism Hurts Black People - John McWhorter

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT2rlJe9cuU

You can watch the full debate here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPKk19t3Kw

Back to top Go down

How Anti Racism Hurts Black People - John McWhorter Empty Re: How Anti Racism Hurts Black People - John McWhorter

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:36 am

Appreciate how you're always starting new threads, and this topic sounds interesting, but I was wondering -- for the benefit of those of us who can't be bothered to watch videos, could you sort of sum it up for us?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

How Anti Racism Hurts Black People - John McWhorter Empty Re: How Anti Racism Hurts Black People - John McWhorter

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:52 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Appreciate how you're always starting new threads, and this topic sounds interesting, but I was wondering -- for the benefit of those of us who can't be bothered to watch videos, could you sort of sum it up for us?

Maybe you would like to get me tickets to the new Avengers film, watch it for you and tell you about it afterwards?   Rolling Eyes

You need to watch the video to grasp fully what he is saying

Its part of a bigger debate

If you are interested, then you will watch

If not, then no problem. 

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:51 am

That's told you Ben !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:18 pm

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/12/why-third-wave-anti-racism-dead-end/578764/

For those to lazy to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:24 pm

Haha...phil wants to hide the framing.  What is it?  Blacks are better off in the tobacco fields?  Or perhaps, return to slavery...at least they would get fed?

BTW...he just talks about specific events.  You can't generalize from specifics.  It's anecdotal...story-telling, not statistically meaningful.

But, even his stories are slanted. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:Haha...phil wants to hide the framing.  What is it?  Blacks are better off in the tobacco fields?  Or perhaps, return to slavery...a least they would get fed?

Well considering this is a the views of a African American and shares nothing in regards to your claim above

I suggest you stop further embarressing yourself and either watch the video or read the link.

As its clear by the insane and quite frankly immature reply, you have done neither

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:34 pm

phildidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Haha...phil wants to hide the framing.  What is it?  Blacks are better off in the tobacco fields?  Or perhaps, return to slavery...a least they would get fed?

Well considering this is a the views of a African American and shares nothing in regards to your claim above

Uncle Toms are a dime a dozen. It's lucrative for some blacks to cozy up to Republicans, these days.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:38 pm

Now, an "Uncle Tom" is a derogatory term to describe a black man who "acts white" and "talks white", or who is a sell-out to his own race.

You cannot get that much more racist than that by Quill

Please explain to me, in regards to what is talking white?

It also shows you know very little about John Mcwhorter

Also failed argument, as you are not addressing his points but using an absurd and quite racist character assassination

Hence further embarressment on the part of Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:06 pm

nicko wrote:That's told you Ben !

I know, right? Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:11 pm

So I guess ben is too lazy to even read the link I posted for him to read.

Nothing worse when people are so lazy, they cannot even find time to simple watch or read something. They must be living in a world, that is a rush a minute and never slow down to actually value anything. Everything is done at breakneck speed.

Again I am not here to explain something which people can listen to or read themselves

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down