NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man, 29, in relationship with robot reveals they plan on getting MARRIED

3 posters

Go down

Man, 29, in relationship with robot reveals they plan on getting MARRIED Empty Man, 29, in relationship with robot reveals they plan on getting MARRIED

Post by eddie Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Joey Morris, from Taneytown, Maryland in the US, has been dating RoboTroll for almost two years and knew it was love "because it made my heart feel right"

A man in love with a robot has revealed they are planning on getting married.

Joey Morris fell head over heels with RoboTroll almost two years ago after being drawn to his 'satisfied smile' and 'popping' pink hair.

The 29-year-old's previous lovers include a lamp, a transformer truck and even a Halloween figurine.

But the relationships didn't last as Joey's attention waned.

He began dating RoboTroll in December 2017 after feeling 'nostalgic' and rekindled his love for the BattleTrollz collection online.

Smitten Joey, from Taneytown, Maryland, US, was aged 10 when he realised he was objectum - meaning attracted to objects.

Now, the performer is looking forward to the future with his beau - including a trip to Florida and potentially a wedding one day.

Joey said: "I realised I was drawn to objects when I was 10 years old, as I wanted to become friends with a lamp at school and would about my day to it.

"But the teacher found out about our relationship and took the lamp away, and I was distraught.

"Over the next few years I fell in love with an animatronic called 'Donna the Dead' and also with the transformer Optimus Prime when he was in truck form”

Man, 29, in relationship with robot reveals they plan on getting MARRIED 40341610

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-29-relationship-robot-reveals-14387034

Well....erm...good luck to them...I guess..? Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Man, 29, in relationship with robot reveals they plan on getting MARRIED Empty Re: Man, 29, in relationship with robot reveals they plan on getting MARRIED

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 pm

So this must be some sort of "philia" that's slowly coming to light, because I've heard more and more stories about this sort of thing over the years.

I guess consent isn't an issue at least ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Man, 29, in relationship with robot reveals they plan on getting MARRIED Empty Re: Man, 29, in relationship with robot reveals they plan on getting MARRIED

Post by eddie Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Erm dude? He’s from Maryland. You were born there...right? Suspect
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:00 pm

eddie wrote:Erm dude? He’s from Maryland. You were born there...right? Suspect

Well, I did find myself getting inappropriate with the hoover earlier, but I thought that was just a guy thing?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:39 pm

Cherry 2000 had a better looking robot.

Man, 29, in relationship with robot reveals they plan on getting MARRIED Cherry_2000_7

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:09 am

Original Quill wrote:Cherry 2000 had a better looking robot.

Man, 29, in relationship with robot reveals they plan on getting MARRIED Cherry_2000_7

That was the type of robot I was expecting to see! Well, not as lifelike, but definitely not a toy robot Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down