NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Years For "Punching, Kicking & Stamping On 3 Yr Old Until He Died"

4 posters

Go down

10 Years For "Punching, Kicking & Stamping On 3 Yr Old Until He Died" Empty 10 Years For "Punching, Kicking & Stamping On 3 Yr Old Until He Died"

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:35 pm

21st February 2014

This will be added to my list, but I'm sure you'll all agree it deserves to be looked at on its own.

10 years equals 5 in the UK, as long as the criminal doesn't kill anybody else while they are in prison.  After 4 years he will be allowed out of prison to get back in to civilian life - look for jobs, go for interviews.

Please discuss.

A father who battered his three-year-old son to death in a 'volcanic explosion of rage' after giving the lactose intolerant toddler a glass of milk was jailed for ten years today.

Mohammed Ahmed suffered catastrophic injuries typically found in car crash victims, including a lacerated liver, bleeding on the brain and fractured ribs. He was rushed to St George's Hospital, Tooting, southwest London, where he died from his injuries on March 11 last year, just six days before his fourth birthday.

Mahad Ahmed, 43, beat his tiny son to death in a fit a rage at the family home in Streatham. He punched, kicked and stamped on him as he lay naked on the bedroom floor. - See more at: http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/newsgallery/#sthash.SQW9d6tQ.dpuf

Back to top Go down

10 Years For "Punching, Kicking & Stamping On 3 Yr Old Until He Died" Empty Re: 10 Years For "Punching, Kicking & Stamping On 3 Yr Old Until He Died"

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:38 pm

my goodness, should anyone capable of doing such a thing ever be allowed out of jail.

Back to top Go down

10 Years For "Punching, Kicking & Stamping On 3 Yr Old Until He Died" Empty Re: 10 Years For "Punching, Kicking & Stamping On 3 Yr Old Until He Died"

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 pm

heavenly father wrote:my goodness, should anyone capable of doing such a thing ever be allowed out of jail.

I know father.

And to think Ben, our admin just laughs at these killings, and us Brits, when we worry ourselves in to a stupor, fearing for our children.

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:50 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
heavenly father wrote:my goodness, should anyone capable of doing such a thing ever be allowed out of jail.

I know father.

And to think Ben, our admin just laughs at these killings, and us Brits when we worry ourselves in to a stupor, fearing for our children.

It speaks volumes about the person then children should always be protected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Only in a society were the liberal left have completely blurred the lines between good and evil can this happen. Common sense decency fairness and most of all Justice are words without meaning in a Judicial system which does not adequately reflect the sheer horror of some of these crimes.

Still when you have senior left wing politicians outed for their support of Paedophiles is it any wonder. I'm sure in 20 yeasr when the pendulum swings back we shall look back in amazement and horror at what the PC lefties did to our justice system.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:40 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

I know father.

And to think Ben, our admin just laughs at these killings, and us Brits, when we worry ourselves in to a stupor, fearing for our children.

Ben laughs at these killings? You do talk crap at times Andy

10 years is not enough and the swine should be jailed for life.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:56 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I know father.

Sadly there are many exclusively of the liberal left who do think we should treat these people with kid gloves.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:22 pm

56kevins wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Sadly there are many exclusively of the liberal left who do think we should treat these people with kid gloves.

No way Kevin i cant believe that!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:27 pm

How dare anyone pretend that just because someone has a different political view point they are not just as incensed about what happened to to this child and don't think the person who did it should be locked up for life and the key thrown away.   How bloody dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Not you obviously SM, just the other sick bastards.

Last edited by Sassy on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:18 pm

I don't give a shit about the politics of it all I just know that when I read these stories I get a lump in my throat and another part of my heart breaks.

I hate scum like this. I wish we could just kill the fucking pieces of shit.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm

I was laughing about the ridiculous anti-foreigner sentiment you're trying to stoke, Andy, not about the crime. Anybody with half a brain could see that, which I guess explains how you didn't.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:17 am

Some people don't deserve to exist 10 Years For "Punching, Kicking & Stamping On 3 Yr Old Until He Died" Smile154

Poor little boy, heartbreaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:03 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

I know father.

I do wish that were true, all I have ever seen you concern yourself with is the ethnicity of the perp

Anyone who intentionally kills a child should be executed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down