NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a laugh on a forum.

+7
gelico
eddie
Cass
JulesV
Andy
Tommy Monk
Syl
11 posters

Go down

Having a laugh on a forum. Empty Having a laugh on a forum.

Post by Syl Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Now and again a post just makes you LOL.
This one posted ages ago on Mumsnet is hilarious.

"Just started to spray paint a fence panel, must have startled poor pidge behind fence as it flapped up maniacally. I had a bit of a scream...whilst holding spray trigger.

Pidge is now half 'oak brown', sitting in tree. Can't quite tell if he's ok, not giving much away with facial expression.

Have googled "accidentally painted a pigeon" with disappointingly unresourceful results.

So, should i just chuck water at it & hope it comes off?? Turps would seem a little extreme."
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Having a laugh on a forum. Empty Re: Having a laugh on a forum.

Post by Syl Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:11 pm

Closer to home, Gels and HT (and others) often post really funny stuff on here.
Just shows if you wade through the gloom and doom you can often find something on a forum to make you smile.Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:02 pm

Odd how no one can think of anything funny they have read on a forum, if it was a thread pointing out negativity I bet people would remember loads. Rolling Eyes

Forums have (in my opinion) changed since I first started posting over 10 years ago.
Maybe they reflect the state of the world in general.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Sorry Syl... but this year's been a bit grim for me so far... so not really in a "fun" mood at the moment...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Sorry Syl... but this year's been a bit grim for me so far... so not really in a "fun" mood at the moment...

I'm sorry to hear that Tommy.

I have to say when I was going through the worst time of my life forums really helped take my mind off what I was going through. I know that wont work for everyone, especially if the forum isn't a chatty one, but for me, at that time, it helped a lot.

Sincerely, I hope the year improves for you as it progresses. x

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:25 pm

Friend of mine posted this on FB, it had me chuckling for ages

I've spent all morning thinking I'm an intrepid contestant tackling an ingenious n fiendish challenge on Crystal sodding Maze! But no! I'm just trying to put my fridge back together after cleaning it

Ive got a big fuck off american style fridge freezer that can drop the big n just fuck off!!!

I cannot for love nor money work the bastard thing out!!! Nor do I have enough swear words in my vocabulary to adequately express how contemptuous I feel over my lack of cognitive skills. For the love of all things sacred I give up!!! So sodding mad at myself

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Humour is not allow on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:39 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Humour is not allow on this forum

That's what happens when you allow far right, racist extremists to post.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:46 pm

Andy wrote:

You're such a crusader andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:47 pm

Andy wrote:

Do you want to hear a racist joke about the South African flag Ben has displayed??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:10 pm

Thanks Syl...

Of course I hope to see funny stuff here and elsewhere still... and I will laugh when I see it...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Thanks Syl...

Of course I hope to see funny stuff here and elsewhere still... and I will laugh when I see it...!

Well Gels post was funny.  Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:51 pm

gelico wrote:

Friend of mine posted this on FB, it had me chuckling for ages

I've spent all morning thinking I'm an intrepid contestant tackling an ingenious n fiendish challenge on Crystal sodding Maze! But no! I'm just trying to put my fridge back together after cleaning it

Ive got a big fuck off american style fridge freezer that can drop the big n just fuck off!!!

I cannot for love nor money work the bastard thing out!!! Nor do I have enough swear words in my vocabulary to adequately express how contemptuous I feel over my lack of cognitive skills. For the love of all things sacred I give up!!! So sodding mad at myself

lol!
lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:17 am

Of course I hope to see funny stuff here and elsewhere still...

and I will laugh when I see it
...!
Promise?  Laughing

Having a laugh on a forum. Animated-laughing-image-0187

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Jules wrote:

Of course I hope to see funny stuff here and elsewhere still...

and I will laugh when I see it
...!
Promise?  Laughing

Having a laugh on a forum. Animated-laughing-image-0187

Erm….maybe you had to be there. Laughing

Written humour is very different to face to face humour. There are some really funny witty people in person, but it doesn't always come across in the written word.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:52 pm

just picked this up on twitter

Holy shit. I’m at the park with Rory and a kid just insulted another kid by saying “your mommas so fat Donald trump tried to use her as a border wall” and Im laughing so hard I can’t breathe.
I don’t want to encourage this, but it’s so funny. They’re still going

kids stuff is great!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:22 pm

If you ever want a good laugh read some of the threads on Mumsnet, especially the ones talking about their kids.
Some are really witty, some are just so ridiculous they dont mean to be funny, but they are. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:27 am

My dad had a seizure recently and is in hospital currently, mending slowly

but it took me back to when he had a stroke in 2011.  it was quite severe and although it didn't affect him physically, he was talking complete gobbledegook when he woke up.  it was fucking hilarious to listen to

one time i was in his little side room and he was trying to tell me something.  it took hours before i realised what it was.  You have to imagine everything my dad says as being said very slowly and carefully as he had to think hard about his words

DAD   a woman came in here earlier,,,spacunter

ME  was that her name?

DAD (chuckles) no, no, ,spare geranium, spare geranium, no no, spacunter.  she did a spacunter, no she had a spare geranium with her, no,,oh you know, it was long and long.  it wore me out (closes eyes)

ME did it hurt?

DAD No it just went on and on and on like a machine, a spacunter

ME ok, lets just leave it for now

some time later

DAD a woman came in earlier to see me

ME Yerrrs? we got that far before

DAD She was a square nester, no no, she was a square nester, no no just long and long and long

ME right, ok.  anything more?

DAD spacunter, no no no, spare geranium, no no no, square nester, no no,,,,Oh, on and on and on she went, asking me everything

light dawns

ME Dad, do you mean a questionnaire?

DAD (Beams triumpantly) YES YES

Having a laugh on a forum. 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:35 am

gelico wrote:My dad had a seizure recently and is in hospital currently, mending slowly

but it took me back to when he had a stroke in 2011.  it was quite severe and although it didn't affect him physically, he was talking complete gobbledegook when he woke up.  it was fucking hilarious to listen to

one time i was in his little side room and he was trying to tell me something.  it took hours before i realised what it was.  You have to imagine everything my dad says as being said very slowly and carefully as he had to think hard about his words

ME  was that her name?

DAD (chuckles) no, no, ,spare geranium, spare geranium, no no, spacunter.  she did a spacunter, no she had a spare geranium with her, no,,oh you know, it was long and long.  it wore me out (closes eyes)

ME did it hurt?

some time later

DAD She was a square nester, no no, she was a square nester, no no just long and long and long

DAD spacunter, no no no, spare geranium, no no no, square nester, no no,,,,Oh, on and on and on she went, asking me everything

light dawns

lol!

I’m sorry about your dad Gels. Sending positive vibes over t’internet to him
and you xx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 pm

Yeah, hope your dad gets better soon, Gels.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:55 am

thanks, he is mending slowly - he's 83 next month, but he's determined to live to 110.

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:06 am

gelico wrote:

thanks, he is mending slowly - he's 83 next month, but he's determined to live to 110.

xx

More power to him xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:My dad had a seizure recently and is in hospital currently, mending slowly

ME  was that her name?

ME did it hurt?

some time later

light dawns

Aww....I just saw this. I love you

Hope your dad makes a good recovery Gels. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu May 16, 2019 12:51 pm

New York Rider Magazine TM
1 May at 11:34 ·
I had tears rolling! 😂
THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK

AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN.

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn' have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.
I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me.

The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn'nt managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.

I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering arhhh ooooohhh that feels good ahhh Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn'nt heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasent the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect.

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 16, 2019 6:33 pm

lol! lol! lol!

That is the funniest thing I have ever read online.

I was trying to read it out to my OH but I couldn't, we were both laughing so much.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 16, 2019 8:32 pm

I think it's allowed, but the ability of some posters to detect and deal with it is suspect. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 17, 2019 9:21 pm

*allowed
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat May 18, 2019 4:01 am

Oh gels. My sides ache! Having a laugh on a forum. 3489511464
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 18, 2019 5:36 pm

As with any social context, humor can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used to ridicule; it can be used to mock a common experience. Humor is just another communication device.

If you wouldn't say it at a cocktail party, or a PTA meeting, don't say it here...and you won't get into trouble.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun May 19, 2019 4:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:As with any social context, humor can be used in a variety of ways.  It can be used to ridicule; it can be used to mock a common experience.  Humor is just another communication device.

If you wouldn't say it at a cocktail party, or a PTA meeting, don't say it here...and you won't get into trouble.

I like the view that if you speak to people on forums the same way you would speak to people you invited in your house it works a lot better than hurling abuse and insults.
I was on a forum ages ago called 'Dallas Digest'.....they operated like that, disagree as much as you like, but do it with a sense of respect.

Why should we treat people with disdain just because we cant see them?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 pm

saw a post on FB from some bloke

when i make a woman breakfast in bed, all I would like is a simple 'thank you'. I don't need any of this 'How did you get into my house' nonsense.

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:29 pm

Okay a quote from my daughter:

Me: “Jaz...can you walk a little faster, please?”

Her: “I can’t walk any faster without harassing my legs!”
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:59 pm

eddie wrote:Okay a quote from my daughter:

harassing lol!

clearly the apple didn't fall far from the tree

Cool

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:00 pm

gelico wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay a quote from my daughter:

harassing lol!

clearly the apple didn't fall far from the tree

Cool

You know, lots of people say that. scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:59 pm

https://twitter.com/ThatBloke_Jesus

''The fact that sliced bread is considered your greatest invention is the main reason I haven't bothered coming back''

''In high school I was voted ‘Most likely to be crucified’''

''The secret to a good book is to ask some random goat herders to write it for you''

lol! lol! lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:24 pm

https://twitter.com/CromwellStuff/status/1190240612542488576

Having a laugh on a forum. 3489511464 Having a laugh on a forum. 3489511464 Having a laugh on a forum. 3489511464

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:27 pm

Okay didn’t know where to put this but I have to tell you that my daughter is weird, I mean she says weird stuff!

Today, we were watching a film together, she said she was thirsty and picked up her water. I said to her
“Come on hurry up!”

She replies

“Okay! Let me just flush my gum sockets with water!”

Having a laugh on a forum. 2190311264
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:57 pm

Edds and I signed our names at the bottom of the shopping list to test out our new pens that Vic made us.

This morning I woke up and checked the list, only to find my stepson's signature there as well Laughing Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:34 am

eddie wrote:Okay didn’t know where to put this but I have to tell you that my daughter is weird, I mean she says weird stuff!

Today, we were watching a film together, she said she was thirsty and picked up her water. I said to her
“Come on hurry up!”

She replies

“Okay! Let me just flush my gum sockets with water!”

Having a laugh on a forum. 2190311264

The more I think about this the more I wonder if she’s mentally imbalanced.... affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:45 am

Funny thread this....and I just read the VEET post again and laughed throughout. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:56 am

Syl wrote:Funny thread this....and I just read the VEET post again and laughed throughout. Razz

Did you have to flush your gum sockets with water? Suspect
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:58 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:Funny thread this....and I just read the VEET post again and laughed throughout. Razz

Only at the dentist.....and i think even they stopped that practice a few years ago.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:24 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Only at the dentist.....and i think even they stopped that practice a few years ago.

I hate that pink stuff they make you gargle with! It makes me gag. pale
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:17 pm

They stopped using any mouthwash in my practice a couple of years ago, probably some ridiculous health and safety rule.
Now you spend the next hour crunching up bits of filling or worse in your mouth instead of having the opportunity to rinse it out.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:24 pm

Syl wrote:They stopped using any mouthwash in my practice a couple of years ago, probably some ridiculous health and safety rule.
Now you spend the next hour crunching up bits of filling or worse in your mouth instead of having the opportunity to rinse it out.

The mouthwash at our dentist was blue : but a very weak solution.
They were obviously making it last.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:32 pm

I was reading some old threads on the forum (as you do when lockdown seems endless) and I reread this one Gels posted a while ago.
If you feel like a laugh, read this.... lol!

"New York Rider Magazine TM
1 May at 11:34 ·
I had tears rolling! 😂
THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK

AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN.

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn' have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.
I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me.

The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn'nt managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.

I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering arhhh ooooohhh that feels good ahhh Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn'nt heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasent the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect."

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:57 pm

Having a laugh on a forum. 3489511464 Having a laugh on a forum. 3489511464 Having a laugh on a forum. 3489511464

Thanks for the reminder, syl

me 'n' beanie just re read this.

laughing all the way from 'elderly rastafarian' right to the end

cheers

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie and Syl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:27 pm

So last night chilling with beanie and boss and boss's mate dropped over.  they ordered McDs and uber screwed up and delivered way more than they ordered.

they were happily chowing down when boss's mate Harry said to me ''do you want one of these extra drinks''?  I hesitated for a second and he winked at me and said  ''Go on, 'show us yer tits and you can have a drink''.  

It was so shocking and random and out the blue that we all fell about laughing for ages.

Boss told me after,,

''God, mum, I can't believe Harry saying that,,,,I wish I had his chutspah.  I would never dream of saying that to his mum, or anyone else's mum for that matter.  And the worse thing was,,,,I had to spud him out of pure respect for it,,,

hahahahahaha

Having a laugh on a forum. 3489511464  Having a laugh on a forum. 3489511464

gelico
Forum Detective

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:34 pm

And did you get an extra drink? Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down