NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How could 'bleeding heart' plane passengers stop my rapist being deported? Young mum whose 'screaming' Somali attacker was kept in the UK by Heathrow mutiny reveals her fury at their intervention

+4
nicko
Tommy Monk
Syl
HoratioTarr
8 posters

Go down

How could 'bleeding heart' plane passengers stop my rapist being deported? Young mum whose 'screaming' Somali attacker was kept in the UK by Heathrow mutiny reveals her fury at their intervention Empty How could 'bleeding heart' plane passengers stop my rapist being deported? Young mum whose 'screaming' Somali attacker was kept in the UK by Heathrow mutiny reveals her fury at their intervention

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:39 am

Yaqub Ahmed was saved from deportation by passengers on board a plane
The dramatic incident was caught on camera and shared widely on social media
Ahmed, 29, was being deported to Somalia for raping a 16-year-old girl in 2007
His victim breaks her silence in an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday
She describes the horror of watching the moment he was saved by passengers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6894425/Yaqub-Ahmed-rape-victim-speaks-seeing-attacker-saved-deportation.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

How could 'bleeding heart' plane passengers stop my rapist being deported? Young mum whose 'screaming' Somali attacker was kept in the UK by Heathrow mutiny reveals her fury at their intervention Empty Re: How could 'bleeding heart' plane passengers stop my rapist being deported? Young mum whose 'screaming' Somali attacker was kept in the UK by Heathrow mutiny reveals her fury at their intervention

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:40 am

This is exactly why political correctness is a scourge. All those people on the plane thought this guy was an innocent 'migrant' being picked on by a cruel Government. Didn't it occur to them that there was a reason he was being deported?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

How could 'bleeding heart' plane passengers stop my rapist being deported? Young mum whose 'screaming' Somali attacker was kept in the UK by Heathrow mutiny reveals her fury at their intervention Empty Re: How could 'bleeding heart' plane passengers stop my rapist being deported? Young mum whose 'screaming' Somali attacker was kept in the UK by Heathrow mutiny reveals her fury at their intervention

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:44 am

This girl was gang raped by these four. One was killed fighting for ISIS, and the other three remain free. What is wrong with our legal system?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:43 pm

The internet encourages everyone to be judge and jury, everyone has an opinion on everything, we are all arm chair experts.

When it spills over into real life like this, as seen here, amateurs dont always know best, no matter how vocal they are.
In this case mob rule wins....sadly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:01 pm

They should be loaded onto military flights inside mobile jail cells...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:04 pm

Agreed !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

They should be loaded onto military flights inside mobile jail cells...

Good idea. It does seem odd that they are deporting convicted rapists back to where they come from alongside holidaymakers.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:09 pm

Yes Syl... shouldn't be allowed... need to put loads of them onto each military plane at a time...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Send him to the US.  We need more Supreme Court justices.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:Send him to the US.  We need more Supreme Court justices.

or democrat presidents

#billandmonica

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

or democrat presidents

#billandmonica

When Democrats take the White House and Senate, we will be reconstructing the volume of the Supreme Court.  No, the number of justices is not set by the Constitution.  It is left to Congress to decide, and we own Congress.

So, we will pack the Court with justices sufficient for there to be a liberal court for decades to come.  Then we will begin to send crime-family Russo-Republicans away for lifetimes.  Tell that to your man, Putin.

There's going to be a reckoning.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:26 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

or democrat presidents

#billandmonica

When Democrats take the White House and Senate, we will be reconstructing the volume of the Supreme Court.  No, the number of justices is not set by the Constitution.  It is left to Congress to decide, and we own Congress.

So, we will pack the Court with justices sufficient for there to be a liberal court for decades to come.  Then we will begin to send crime-family Russo-Republicans away for lifetimes.  Tell that to your man, Putin.

Sounds like a threat.

They say a civil war is coming to America, with language like this I can believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:41 am

I wonder if those passengers are ashamed of themselves now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:46 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

or democrat presidents

#billandmonica

Sounds like a threat.

They say a civil war is coming to America, with language like this I can believe it.

I bet you've seen plenty of language like that on your alt-right websites. I know that your Proud Boys talk about armed conflict with the forces of so-called cultural Marxism all the time.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:39 am

Arrow

Smelly's beloved far--right militia groups and klansmen have been threatening civil war for the US since the late '50s/early '60s.

As have their antipodean cousins down here..

Nothing new there...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:25 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

or democrat presidents

#billandmonica

Lost and late Russ, as usual.  The point is that we have already appointed two gang rapists to the Court.

Don't try to piggyback on my point, ya unimaginative loser.  Get your own.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I wonder if those passengers are ashamed of themselves now.

They should be, they should have kept out of it because obviously they had no idea of the circumstances.

I suppose though if you see someone being held down and screaming, a natural reaction would be to intervene, which is why Tommy's suggestion earlier sounds very sensible.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I wonder if those passengers are ashamed of themselves now.

They should be, they should have kept out of it because obviously they had no idea of the circumstances.

I suppose though if you see someone being held down and screaming, a natural reaction would be to intervene, which is why Tommy's suggestion earlier sounds very sensible.

Thanks Syl... but my suggestion would be too much like common sense for it to be put in place...

Another option would be transport them in sealed prison cell type units, on board cargo ships...

And it would also be a good idea to stop allowing so many of these scum bags into the country in the first place... our govt is supposed to be putting protection of British citizens first... not putting us at risk by allowing such hostile invaders into the country...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down