NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman has seven one night stands in a week - and admits she's 'exhausted'

+5
Syl
nicko
Cass
Original Quill
eddie
9 posters

Go down

Woman has seven one night stands in a week - and admits she's 'exhausted' Empty Woman has seven one night stands in a week - and admits she's 'exhausted'

Post by eddie Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:51 pm

When Nadia Bokody's friend suggested she text a guy and asked him outright for some no strings attached sex, she was a bit worried - but seven days later she discovered the "real pot of gold at the end of her sexual rainbow"

After coming out of a seven-year marriage there was just one thing on Nadia Bokody's mind - sex.

Admitting the last 12 months of her relationship had been completely passion-free, she told her friend about her frustration.

Her pal suggested she text a guy to ask outright if he fancied some no strings attached fun, and so began a very, very busy week.

Nadia, who lives in Australia, ended up having seven one night stands in just seven days - and she admitted she was "exhausted" by the end of it.

Writing for SheSaid.com, she said: "I felt alive. I felt like me. And I loved it.

"And so, without entirely setting out to, I began a seven-day expedition of sorts, venturing through each of the hues of the new sexual rainbow coming into focus at the end of a long and heady relationship storm."

She said" "Letting go of everything I knew about love, lust, and sexual gratification in the strange security of transient lovers who knew nothing of me or my history allowed me to find my way back to myself – before I was a wife, a girlfriend, or even someone’s fling. And that was the real pot of gold at the end of my sexual rainbow."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-seven-one-night-stands-14217827
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Woman has seven one night stands in a week - and admits she's 'exhausted' Empty Re: Woman has seven one night stands in a week - and admits she's 'exhausted'

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:29 pm

As long as she received full compensation.  Hard work always pays dividends. Laughing

(No prude here, but I legally advise any male that there is no such thing as 'no-strings-attached'.  In that vagina lies a lifetime commitment to pay child support and show up for football practice for years...no choice.  It helps if you tell the young lady that, as well.)

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman has seven one night stands in a week - and admits she's 'exhausted' Empty Re: Woman has seven one night stands in a week - and admits she's 'exhausted'

Post by Cass Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:37 am

A long long time ago, in a far away galaxy before Mr. C, I came out of a bad relationship and went through something similar, albeit not 7 different guys in 7 nights. I understand totally her last paragraph. Quite a few girlfriends and 1 guyfriend did similar and for the same reasons I did.interestingly enough, all of us were in some type of abusive relationship. Go figure.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:09 am

I get exhausted just thinking about it !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:35 pm

If going to bed with a different man every night for a week helped her to get over her problems....well good for her, I personally cant think of anything more repulsive.
Speaking as one (maybe in a minority) who has never had a one night stand, I think sleeping around would just make me feel used.

What is the point of sex without some sort of connection, preferably love?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Why is it in the Mirror? That is the question.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:59 pm

nicko wrote:I get exhausted just thinking about it !

I've forgotten what it is that I am supposed to get exhausted thinking about.......
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why is it in the Mirror? That is the question.

Probably because The Times wasn't interested.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:28 am

nicko wrote:I get exhausted just thinking about it !

hahahaha nicko, you always make me laugh

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:47 pm

Syl wrote:If going to bed with a different man every night for a week helped her to get over her problems....well good for her, I personally cant think of anything more repulsive.
Speaking as one (maybe in a minority) who has never had a one night stand, I think sleeping around would just make me feel used.

I’m incredibly free-spirited but i absolutely agree with you. Never had a one night stand and never would. I have to have a strong mental connection with someone first, even if it turns out that I was wrong months or years later.
Sex for the sake of sex doesn’t appeal to me and I can’t imagine it is a very rewarding experience either.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:If going to bed with a different man every night for a week helped her to get over her problems....well good for her, I personally cant think of anything more repulsive.

I’m incredibly free-spirited but i absolutely agree with you. Never had a one night stand and never would. I have to have a strong mental connection with someone first, even if it turns out that I was wrong months or years later.
Sex for the sake of sex doesn’t appeal to me and I can’t imagine it is a very rewarding experience either.

I think perhaps for most people, the idea of sex just for the sake of it is a fantasy that we don't actually care to live out in real life. Certainly not me.

I think this smacks of a media stunt, actually. She might have called the reporter herself -- journalists don't always report on who tipped them off in the first place.

And in the dog-eat-dog world of journalism, even someone that shameless can get coverage if an editor decides the story is juicy enough.

At any rate, I bet she has an awful lot of complications to sort through now.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:41 am

eddie wrote:

I've never had one either.   I can't think of anything worse.   I remember standing in a queue once in the post office, and this woman with two young kids and a baby in a pushchair started chatting to me.  She pointed to the baby and said, "He's a one night stand.  Don't even know who the father was, too drunk that night.  That's three I've got now...blah blah blah...'.    I felt so sorry for that poor kid.   You can just see it, can't you, at school a few years down the line.   "Who's your dad then?"   "I dunno. Some men."

I wonder if they promised her they'd 'taken their pill'?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:24 am

Isn't there a name for Women like this,? Slut being one of them !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:24 am

Nymphomaniac.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:50 am

Original Quill wrote:Nymphomaniac.

The other side of the argument here is why shouldn't women be as sexually promiscuous as men? Judging from the comments, men don't like women who sleep around willy nilly? Would a man want to marry a woman if he found out she'd been this promiscuous? And if not, why?

The problem I had with that woman in the post office wasn't her one night stands, that's her business, but the fact that she'd gotten pregnant three times by three different blokes. That's so irresponsible, not just to the state, who have to pay out for her and her brood to live, but to the kids themselves.

In fact, I've just remembered that she was heavily pregnant, so that was four she'd had from drunken liaisons. I just don't get these women who do this.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:52 pm

It's a Medical problem, it's called Kneesopenitus.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:40 pm

nicko wrote:It's a Medical problem, it's called Kneesopenitus.

Hahahahahahahaha
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down