NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse

Go down

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse Empty One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:05 pm

The Daily Beast presents a look at one of the most insane houses in the world.

Rope bridges, twinkle lights, and a perch atop a canopy of leaves, this is a treehouse right out of your most delightful fantasies. The real world may be all doom and gloom and political machinations, but those worries aren’t anywhere to be found when you’re spending your getaway living like a very posh Tarzan and Jane. Plus, for only $375 a night, you can officially gain entry into the pantheon of people who glamp.

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse 190312-mcnearney-omg-i-want-to-rent-this-house-atlanta-treehouse-01_qb4yaj

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse 190312-mcnearney-omg-i-want-to-rent-this-house-atlanta-treehouse-3_lp2cx3

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse 190312-mcnearney-omg-i-want-to-rent-this-house-atlanta-treehouse-4_sbu4qz

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse 190312-mcnearney-omg-i-want-to-rent-this-house-atlanta-treehouse-5_pxhtrg

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse 190312-mcnearney-omg-i-want-to-rent-this-house-atlanta-treehouse-8_zhklkb

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse 190312-mcnearney-omg-i-want-to-rent-this-house-atlanta-treehouse-9_c4rfth

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse 190312-mcnearney-omg-i-want-to-rent-this-house-atlanta-treehouse-10_yljjed

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse 190312-mcnearney-omg-i-want-to-rent-this-house-atlanta-treehouse-11_urooqs

https://www.thedailybeast.com/omg-i-want-to-rent-this-house-georgia-treehouse/1?ref=home

Back to top Go down

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse Empty Re: One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:20 am

nice, but I think I may have problems with Powys planning dept if I built one of those in the wood
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse Empty Re: One For Victor - OMG I Want to Rent This House: Georgia Treehouse

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:30 am

Victorismyhero wrote:nice, but I think I may have problems with Powys planning dept if I built one of those in the wood

Glad you liked it mate

Here is some more and I think they are amasing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=512y6VuTVz0

This one you get to see bring built mate   Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPjImnyYFkY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down