NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation?

+11
Cass
eddie
Ben Reilly
Maddog
HoratioTarr
Syl
Andy
Vintage
Victorismyhero
Fred Moletrousers
Eilzel
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What is the biggest problem facing modern civilisation?

The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_lcap44%The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_lcap28%The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Empty The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation?

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:28 am

First topic message reminder :

So, pretty standard question. We occasionally hear how something is 'the biggest problem' facing the world. This ranges from things like those in my poll (not all of which I agree with, but ARE commonly claimed), and many others.

If you think the biggest problem facing the world is in the poll, choose it. If not, mention it in the comments below and if enough agree I'll add it to the poll.

Will be interesting to see what people think, considering some of the insanity I've read here and seen and heard elsewhere about what our biggest issues really are.

I voted already - for me, Climate Change is, without a doubt, THE biggest concern for us all and the thing we should be working hardest on fixing for the foreseeable future.

Last edited by Eilzel on Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Empty Re: The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation?

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:53 am

The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 3758365944

The only person to have "exonerated" Trump is Trump himself --  via Twitter, naturally..

The same day that his suckup representative (it would be an insult to genuine investigators everywhere to label him an official "investigator"..) on the enquiry announced that he hadn't seen any sign of collusion, while at the same time refusing to release the report itself  !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation? - Page 4 Empty Re: The Biggest Problem for Modern Civilisation?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:23 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

well you said trump was involved and yet the investigation exonerated him, and yet you contiunue to say he is involved

No, the investigation did not exonerate him.  We haven't even seen the results of the Mueller investigation.  What we have seen is a press release by the president's hand-picked political hack, Wm Barr.

Russ wrote:i rememebr when you were crowing from the rooftops about how good mueller was and how he was gonna hunt trump down and drag him in chains to new york and send him to jail forever.

That's your exaggeration, but indeed, I do still believe in Mueller.  The truth will hunt trump down and drag him in chains to new york and send him to jail forever.  Mueller is just the instrument.

Russ wrote:"just you wait" - thats what you promised me, still waiting. it doesnt matter though, you will never accept that trump didnt collued and that russia didnt interfere as far as you are concerned trump is guilty and innocence proves nothing

I notice that you, a Russian operative, are most anxious to absolve the Russians.  They did attack America's electoral system, so that's a foregone conclusion.  What the Barr summary didn't consider, is that the Trump crime family acted in concert with Flynn, and this was a gigantic RICO violation.  Barr took Trump's actions alone, ignoring that he was in a much greater conspiracy.

Russ wrote:you would make a good inquisitor, have you thought about working for the #metoo movement??? they like a good witch hunt

There are many investigations now on-going, now that the Democrats have taken control of the House.  In addition, there are the investigations undertaken by SDNY, Eastern Virginia, and DC, not to mention the investigations of the states of New York, Illinois and California.

The rule of law is indeed weak in America--bending toward the privileged and the wealthy--but I think Trump has made himself a target.  As soon as the Democrats take the Senate and Executive, Trump will be legally brought to justice.

If it doesn't happen--if snowflakes like Obama are too cowardly to make justice work in America--then the American Constitutional system is just another piece of shit floating in the swamp.  Institutions, too, are perishable.

Just you wait smelly, just you wait.....................

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4