NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever had a Poogasm? you might of!

5 posters

Go down

Have you ever had a Poogasm? you might of! Empty Have you ever had a Poogasm? you might of!

Post by groomsy Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Princeton scientists say particularly big dumps can genuinely feel orgasmic, but beware - poo-phoria can become addictive

Doctors say the feeling of going to the toilet can be a genuinely 'orgasmic experience.'

Dr Anish Sheth, a gastroenterologist from Princeton who has co-authored a book called What's Your Poo Telling You?, says the key to the feeling known as 'poo-phoria' is the need to pass a particularly large stool.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/going-toilet-can-like-having-3152190
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a Poogasm? you might of! Empty Re: Have you ever had a Poogasm? you might of!

Post by eddie Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:04 am

Hmmm. Have I ever had a poogasm?

Well, when I was in Texas Ben and I discovered that we needed to hear Bob Marley everytime we neeed a poo - it didn’t matter what song it was, though “Buffalo soldier” seemed to work best - and so it became a ritual to poo to Bob.

One night though, Bob Marley came on a shuffle music playlist and for some reason this led us to the bedroom....

So....well, you may come to your own conclusions.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a Poogasm? you might of! Empty Re: Have you ever had a Poogasm? you might of!

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:06 am

Fun fact! It took us longer than it should have to realize what Bob Marley's initials are and what else they stand for!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:45 am

groomsy wrote:
Princeton scientists say particularly big dumps can genuinely feel orgasmic, but beware - poo-phoria can become addictive

Doctors say the feeling of going to the toilet can be a genuinely 'orgasmic experience.'

Dr Anish Sheth, a gastroenterologist from Princeton who has co-authored a book called What's Your Poo Telling You?, says the key to the feeling known as 'poo-phoria' is the need to pass a particularly large stool.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/going-toilet-can-like-having-3152190

Very interesting, since Princeton University does not even have a medical school.  I wonder where he does his research.

Have you ever had a Poogasm? you might of! Squat_outhouse_cm01

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:39 am

I was laid up in hospital for a week about 10 years ago with septeceamia. The introvenous antibiotics gave me the worst constipation ever. Finally, after 5 days , I unloaded a dreadnought .
The ward sister enquired as I emerged from the bog " Have you passed a stool, Andy?"

I replied "It was more like a 3 seater sofa!"

One of the most satisfying releases of all time.
The bed bath by the young student nurse is another story....
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I was laid up in hospital for a week about 10 years ago with septeceamia. The introvenous antibiotics gave me the worst constipation ever. Finally, after 5 days , I unloaded a dreadnought .
The ward sister enquired as I emerged from the bog " Have you passed a stool, Andy?"

I replied "It was more like a 3 seater sofa!"

One of the most satisfying releases of all time.
The bed bath by the young student nurse is another story....

Wow. And I only thought you spoke out of your arse Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:57 pm

I was told by the consultant that I was less than 12 hours from dying when I was admitted.
And for 3 days it was 50/50 whether I would lose my arm above the elbow.

That was pretty scary
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I was told by the consultant that I was less than 12 hours from dying when I was admitted.
And for 3 days it was 50/50 whether I would lose my arm above the elbow.

That was pretty scary

Okay......so you nearly died and I just said you spoke out of your arse.....

I’m a big, bad horrible person. Neutral
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:25 pm

You misunderstand.
I was on a high dependency ward where we were all pretty ill, the sister was a real old battleaxe - think Peggy Mount.
When I uttered my reply, the entire ward ,nurses and all fell about laughing. Even old crabface couldn't help smiling.
I think that was the best medicine for everyone that day.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Angry Andy wrote:You misunderstand.
I was on a high dependency ward where we were all pretty ill, the sister was a real old battleaxe - think Peggy Mount.
When I uttered my reply, the entire ward ,nurses and all fell about laughing. Even old crabface couldn't help smiling.
I think that was the best medicine for everyone that day.

I bet it was. Laughter is the best medicine, apparently.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum