NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations.

+7
nicko
Tommy Monk
eddie
The Devil, You Know
HoratioTarr
Maddog
Syl
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. Empty Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations.

Post by Syl Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Did anyone watch the two parter aired on British TV this week?

If so did anything surprise you?

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/mar/06/leaving-neverland-review-michael-jackson-documentary

Last edited by Syl on Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. Empty Re: Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations.

Post by Maddog Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Syl wrote:Did anyone watch the two parter aired on British TV this week?

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/mar/06/leaving-neverland-review-michael-jackson-documentary

No, but I discussed it with friends of mine yesterday. They found it compelling and disgusting at the same time. What they told me confirmed what I suspected for quite some time.

I'm not usually this hateful, but I'm glad that monster is gone from this earth.

I wonder, is his doctor still in prison?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. Empty Re: Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations.

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:52 pm

Syl wrote:Did anyone watch the two parter aired on British TV this week?

Yes. I thought several things. Firstly, the men accusing him seemed to be reading from a script. It all sounded and felt very contrived. Why didn't they come out with this when Jackson was first accused of kiddie fiddling, rather than wait until he's dead?

Secondly, the ring. The ring that felt so bad and caused such upset, and yet kept for decades? You'd want rid, wouldn't you?

Then there's the parents. What parent in their right mind would allow a grown strange man to sleep in the same room as their kids? Unless of course there were lots of money involved and the kudos of fame that goes with it.

I don't doubt Jackson was weird. I don't doubt he had an unhealthy obsession with young boys. But these men are not completely genuine. Or if they are, they're out for the money, the whole money and just the money.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:37 pm

it seems those men have 1.6billion reasons to say this. Trial by tv documentary is not the best way to get to the truth.
Jackson was certainly a weird fecker, and may well have been a paedo, but a one sided documentary is not proof.

this documentary doesn't stop thriller from possibly being the greatest pop album of all time.

the time for these people to stand up was when he was alive.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:49 pm

it wouldn't be the first time a musician was attracted to boys
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/nov/21/britten-boys-obsession-cannot-ignore
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:49 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:it seems those men have 1.6billion reasons to say this. Trial by tv documentary is not the best way to get to the truth.
Jackson was certainly a weird fecker, and may well have been a paedo, but a one sided documentary is not proof.

this documentary doesn't stop thriller from possibly being the greatest pop album of all time.

the time for these people to stand up was when he was alive.

I think some of them did stand up. Jackson's status made him pretty much untouchable.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:25 am

There are many reasons why people dont admit they were sexually abuse as children, I think both men explained as clearly as they could why they denied for so long that he had  sexualy abused them for years.
It was hard to listen in graphic detail how Jackson acted, Wade the Australian kid was only 7, the American 10 years old when it started.
They clearly loved and idolised Jackson, they were manipulated in the worse possible way.

Both mothers were so star struck they may have well just handed their kids to him on a plate. What kind of mother swans off on holiday paid for by Jackson, and allows her 7 year old to stay with a strange 35 year old man who they have just met for sleepovers?

Stupid stupid women. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Micheal Jackson sales have dropped since the controversial programme was screened, some radio stations are no longer playing his records.

This was the moment 7 year old Wade Robson met Micheal Jackson. The sexual abuse started immediately, look at the size of him. No

Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. Wade-r10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Syl wrote:There are many reasons why people dont admit they were sexually abuse as children, I think both men explained as clearly as they could why they denied for so long that he had  sexualy abused them for years.
It was hard to listen in graphic detail how Jackson acted, Wade the Australian kid was only 7, the American 10 years old when it started.
They clearly loved and idolised Jackson, they were manipulated in the worse possible way.

Both mothers were so star struck they may have well just handed their kids to him on a plate. What kind of mother swans off on holiday paid for by Jackson, and allows her 7 year old to stay with a strange 35 year old man who they have just met for sleepovers?

Why didn't these men come forwards in 2005 when the other ones did? Adult enough to raise their grievances then. I don't get that they wait until Jackson is dead before doing this?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:28 pm

Wasn’t he acquitted? Doesn’t that mean there was a lack of evidence?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:41 pm

eddie wrote:Wasn’t he acquitted? Doesn’t that mean there was a lack of evidence?

Yes. But perhaps he wouldn't have been acquitted had those two come forwards at that time.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:02 am

Syl wrote:Micheal Jackson sales have dropped since the controversial programme was screened, some radio stations are no longer playing his records.

This was the moment 7 year old Wade Robson met Micheal Jackson. The sexual abuse started immediately, look at the size of him. No

I can't work out if he is standing up, or on one knee with his other foot being the black shoe foot that can be seen just in front of him on the carpet near the corner of sofa...!?

And... is that really his left arm that we can see teaching round behind him that appears to be extra long and looks like he is scratching his own arse...!?

Also... what is going on with the other two mystery hands seen on the right of the sofa and bottom right of the woman's head...!?

Is she laying on top of someone and squashing them somehow...?

And... what is that thing just to the right of the woman's head supposed to be...!?

Is it supposed to look like the shadow of her head...?

All looks a bit dodgy to me...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:09 am

And if you look at the whole of the picture above... it is even more laughable...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:50 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:Micheal Jackson sales have dropped since the controversial programme was screened, some radio stations are no longer playing his records.

I can't work out if he is standing up, or on one knee with his other foot being the black shoe foot that can be seen just in front of him on the carpet near the corner of sofa...!?

And... is that really his left arm that we can see teaching round behind him that appears to be extra long and looks like he is scratching his own arse...!?

Also... what is going on with the other two mystery hands seen on the right of the sofa and bottom right of the woman's head...!?

And... what is that thing just to the right of the woman's head supposed to be...!?

The boy is stood up shaking Jacksons hand. His mother is crouched down at the side of him, one of Jaksons brothers is behind her, it's his head, hands and feet with black shoes and white socks you can see.
There was lots of video showing Jackson with the 7 year old boy together if you doubt they knew each other.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:54 am

eddie wrote:Wasn’t he acquitted? Doesn’t that mean there was a lack of evidence?
He paid millions to keep people quiet. The staff who worked at Neverland had to sign privacy clauses, there was also threats made to people who tried to speak out.

Saville was never even charged with any wrongdoing either.....I think it's pretty obvious he was a monster though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:59 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:There are many reasons why people dont admit they were sexually abuse as children, I think both men explained as clearly as they could why they denied for so long that he had  sexualy abused them for years.

Why didn't these men come forwards in 2005 when the other ones did?   Adult enough to raise their grievances then.  I don't get that they wait until Jackson is dead before doing this?  
They were not ready to speak about it after denying it for so long. Once they had kids of their own one decided to speak out, and the other took courage from him, and spoke about the abuse.

I believed them, did you?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:34 am

Yes, 100% !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

The white sock and black shoe belong to the woman. MJ has his left hand in his pocket. I really don't know about this other person on the sofa though - they appear to be fiddling with a bag of some sort.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:01 am

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The boy is stood up shaking Jacksons hand. His mother is crouched down at the side of him, one of Jaksons brothers is behind her, it's his head, hands and feet with black shoes and white socks you can see.
There was lots of video showing Jackson with the 7 year old boy together if you doubt they knew each other.

Well... that pic just looks a bit odd to me...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:03 am

Oh I see the arm. Is it the woman's leg? Maybe that black shoe isn't hers then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:13 am

What is this picture supposed to prove? That MJ met a young kid?

I can't see fans turning on him tbh, and I can't see many DJs refusing to play his music. All the MJ tribute acts must be wondering about their future though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:46 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

Yes.  But perhaps he wouldn't have been acquitted had those two come forwards at that time.

Wade Robson did come forward - he testified in MJ's defence.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:51 am

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Well... that pic just looks a bit odd to me...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Why didn't these men come forwards in 2005 when the other ones did?   Adult enough to raise their grievances then.  I don't get that they wait until Jackson is dead before doing this?  
They were not ready to speak about it after denying it for so long. Once they had kids of their own one decided to speak out, and the other took courage from him, and spoke about the abuse.

in 2005, Robson took the stand at age 22 to say their relationship was innocent. After Jackson's death in 2009, Robson said: "His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever."

Jackson's been dead for ten years. But I'm sure the aim might be to sue his estate, which could run into millions. Do I believe them? I do believe that Jackson was odd, and that it was totally inappropriate to have kids sleep with him. From other evidence from other children who stayed with him at that time, who say Jackson never laid a finger on them, and was kindness itself, then I think more solid evidence is needed for Robson and James Safechuck's claims to be deemed 100 percent irrefutable.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:00 am

I don’t believe it.

I know MJ was a bit ‘weird’ but a peado?

No way
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:18 am

Would this documentary have been made if MJ was still alive? I bet it wouldn't - the potential for libel payouts would have run to millions. If you have something to say about someone, say it whilst they can defend themselves, don't wait until they die and say it then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:56 pm

I dont doubt money has been involved, to shut people up and to take bribes to keep quiet.
In the early 90's, and AFTER the alleged abuse took place on the two men who have now come foreward, another young kid Jordon Chandler was said to have been sexually abused by Jackson.
It was the same scenario, befriend the young boy, seduce his mother into believing he was helping the kid become a big star, buying them everything they wanted, everyone seemed to be swept up in the fairy tale. However in that case Chandlers father believed Jackson was sexually abusing the boy and called in lawyers.

Jackson paid out $23 million to shut them up....the criminal investigation was closed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:12 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

in 2005,  Robson took the stand at age 22 to say their relationship was innocent.   After Jackson's death in 2009, Robson said: "His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever."

Jackson's been dead for ten years.   But I'm sure the aim might be to sue his estate, which could run into millions.  Do I believe them?   I do believe that Jackson was odd, and that it was totally inappropriate to have kids sleep with him.  From other evidence from other children who stayed with him at that time, who say Jackson never laid a finger on them, and was kindness itself, then I think more solid evidence is needed for Robson and James Safechuck's claims to be deemed 100 percent irrefutable.

I always thought after the Chandler case came out and others spoke out that Jackson was a paedophile.

If he had looked like a normal hairy, masculine 30 odd year old man, having sleepovers with a succession of young boys, sleeping in the same bed, sending the parents and staff away so it was just the two of them, seriously... would anyone doubt his motives? It was in his favour he looked, acted and spoke like a Peter Pan sort of figure.

Those kids, remember Wade Robson was only seven years old, loved him....mixed in with the sexual abuse he showed them love and kindness, and in each case he manipulated the boys families and they accepted him as part of them.

Why they denied the abuse is not that unusual for survivers of child sexual abuse, many go to their graves never speaking about it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:16 pm

Well said Horatio and Sexymamma.

Easy to stitch up a dead man who cannot defend himself.

I don't believe one damn word these lying creeps say.

And I cannot get past the dollar signs in their greedy lying eyes.

Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. SmileyMoneyCreditCards    Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. SmileyMoneyCreditCards     Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. SmileyMoneyCreditCards   Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. SmileyMoneyCreditCards

Sickening.  Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. 3359862487 Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. 3359862487

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:36 pm

The ONLY thing that shocks me here, is how long it has taken for greedy opportunist slimeballs like these to come slithering out of the woodwork.

What we have here is the perfect storm. All the right ingredients are present, and in place for a group of gold digging liars to make a killing > >

Tens of millions sitting in his bank account plus the guy is known to be a weird eccentric plus he has had previous accusations. Yup,  perfect storm!

This pair swore under oath that MJ was innocent and now miraculously changed their story  purely …. cough* "for the benefit of other abused victims of MJ" you understand.

Translation: we changed our story for the benefit of our bank account. If we do big puppy dog eyes and a sad voice thru quivering lips will the courts throw a billion dollars at us, pretty please?  Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. 3489511464

Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. Coin-shower-smiley-emoticon  Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. Coin-shower-smiley-emoticon

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:06 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:I don’t believe it.

No way

A bit weird? How many grown men do you know that have had slumber parties with boys?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:24 pm

Syl wrote:I dont doubt money has been involved, to shut people up and to take bribes to keep quiet.
In the early 90's, and AFTER the alleged abuse took place on the two men who have now come foreward,  another young kid Jordon Chandler was said to have been sexually abused by Jackson.
It was the same scenario, befriend the young boy, seduce his mother into believing he was helping the kid become a big star, buying them everything they wanted, everyone seemed to be swept up in the fairy tale. However in that case Chandlers father believed   Jackson was sexually abusing the boy and called in lawyers.

Jackson paid out $23 million to shut them up....the criminal investigation was closed.

£23m was probably nothing to Jackson. If it meant the leeches would shut up and go away for good, that's probably why he paid it. And where did the outraged morals of his accusers scuttle off to then? Where was the concern that he might do it again and again? What would you do, reject the money and stick to your guns in order to bring him to justice, or take the money and run? Whatever way you look at this, it stinks.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:27 pm

Maddog wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:I don’t believe it.

No way

A bit weird? How many grown men do you know that have had slumber parties with boys?

Most grown men are normal. Jackson wasn't. He'd been living in a societal vacuum since the age of 5. Can anyone be that naive? Or that child like? Who knows. Clearly, there wasn't enough evidence in two trials to convict him. So what's the truth?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:28 pm

Jules wrote:Well said Horatio and Sexymamma.

Easy to stitch up a dead man who cannot defend himself.

I don't believe one damn word these lying creeps say.

And I cannot get past the dollar signs in their greedy lying eyes.

Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. SmileyMoneyCreditCards    Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. SmileyMoneyCreditCards     Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. SmileyMoneyCreditCards   Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. SmileyMoneyCreditCards

Sickening.  Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. 3359862487 Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. 3359862487

Yeah, something just doesn't feel right about these latest accusations.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:49 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Most grown men are normal.  Jackson wasn't.   He'd been living in a societal vacuum since the age of 5.   Can anyone be that naive?  Or that child like?   Who knows.   Clearly, there wasn't enough evidence in two trials to convict him.   So what's the truth?

He lived in a vacuum of his choosing. A vacuum that included little boys.

He didn't just talk about little boys, he didn't just have pictures of little boys, he slept with little boys.

He was a freak that was given a pass because some people appreciated his talent and he had the money to fix all of his legal problems.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Maddog wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Most grown men are normal.  Jackson wasn't.   He'd been living in a societal vacuum since the age of 5.   Can anyone be that naive?  Or that child like?   Who knows.   Clearly, there wasn't enough evidence in two trials to convict him.   So what's the truth?

He didn't just talk about little boys, he didn't just have pictures of little boys, he slept with little boys.

He was a freak that was given a pass because some people appreciated his talent and he had the money to fix all of his legal problems.  

I'm talking about his childhood and formative years. Which obviously weren't normal. He was definitely odd, and not right sexually. There's no smoke without fire either. But...I'm not buying these two coming out of the woodwork this late in the day. Or the ones that were bought off. If this was my kid abused, I'd move heaven and earth to get him convicted. Fuck the money. I honestly could not raise my head in the face of my friends, family and the world, if I allowed myself to get paid off or sold my kid out for a fast buck.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:59 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:I dont doubt money has been involved, to shut people up and to take bribes to keep quiet.
In the early 90's, and AFTER the alleged abuse took place on the two men who have now come foreward,  another young kid Jordon Chandler was said to have been sexually abused by Jackson.
It was the same scenario, befriend the young boy, seduce his mother into believing he was helping the kid become a big star, buying them everything they wanted, everyone seemed to be swept up in the fairy tale. However in that case Chandlers father believed   Jackson was sexually abusing the boy and called in lawyers.

£23m was probably nothing to Jackson.   If it meant the leeches would shut up and go away for good, that's probably why he paid it.     And where did the outraged morals of his accusers scuttle off to then?   Where was the concern that he might do it again and again?  What would you do, reject the money and stick to  your guns in order to bring him to justice, or take the money and run?   Whatever way you look at this, it stinks.

Well the accuser in the Jordon Chandler case committed suicide, maybe he couldn't live with the knowledge that he had unwittingly allowed his young son to be sexually abused for years. Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. 2190311264
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:11 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

£23m was probably nothing to Jackson.   If it meant the leeches would shut up and go away for good, that's probably why he paid it.     And where did the outraged morals of his accusers scuttle off to then?   Where was the concern that he might do it again and again?  What would you do, reject the money and stick to  your guns in order to bring him to justice, or take the money and run?   Whatever way you look at this, it stinks.

Well the accuser in the Jordon Chandler case committed suicide, maybe he couldn't live with the knowledge that he had unwittingly  allowed his young son to be sexually abused for years. Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. 2190311264

You mean the dodgy dentist, Evan Chandler?

During the 1993 investigation, Jackson's hired private investigator Anthony Pellicano, released a recorded telephone conversation between Chandler and Dave Schwartz, the new husband of his ex-wife, June, and stepfather to Jordan. Jackson's defense cited this tape as proof that Chandler's allegations were nothing but an attempt to extort money from the star and regain custody of Jordan, especially considering Chandler was more than $60,000 behind child support payments and had already approached Jackson several times asking for money.

Chandler was recorded saying, "If I go through with this, I win big time. There’s no way that I lose. I’ve checked that out inside out...I will get everything I want, and they will be totally — they will be destroyed forever. They will be destroyed. June is gonna lose Jordy. She will have no right to ever see him again." This phone call took place on July 8; Evan would claim Jordan had confessed the abuse to him on July 16.

It was revealed by June Chandler-Schwartz during Jackson's 2005 trial that her son, who, according to his uncle, fled the country to avoid testifying against Jackson, had filed for legal emancipation from his parents and had no contact with his mother since 1994. In 2006, court documents filed in the state of New Jersey revealed that Evan Chandler was sued by Jordan after he nearly killed him with a barbell and mace in August 2005. Jordan obtained a permanent restraining order against his father as a result.

Evan Chandler committed suicide on November 5, 2009, in Jersey City, New Jersey by shooting himself in the head. He was dying of cancer and suffering terrible pain. He was estranged from his family. None of whom attended his funeral.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:36 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I'm talking about his childhood and formative years.   Which obviously weren't normal.   He was definitely odd, and not right sexually.  There's no smoke without fire either.   But...I'm not buying these two coming out of the woodwork this late in the day.   Or the ones that were bought off.   If this was my kid abused, I'd move heaven and earth to get him convicted.  Fuck the money.  I honestly could not raise my head in the face of my friends, family and the world, if I allowed myself to get paid off or sold my kid out for a fast buck.

He was a child star. So was Donnie Osmond. So we're lots of people. They didn't sleep with boys.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well the accuser in the Jordon Chandler case committed suicide, maybe he couldn't live with the knowledge that he had unwittingly  allowed his young son to be sexually abused for years. Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. 2190311264

You mean the dodgy dentist, Evan Chandler?  

During the 1993 investigation, Jackson's hired private investigator Anthony Pellicano, released a recorded telephone conversation between Chandler and Dave Schwartz, the new husband of his ex-wife, June, and stepfather to Jordan.   Jackson's defense cited this tape as proof that Chandler's allegations were nothing but an attempt to extort money from the star and regain custody of Jordan, especially considering Chandler was more than $60,000 behind child support payments and had already approached Jackson several times asking for money.

Chandler was recorded saying, "If I go through with this, I win big time. There’s no way that I lose. I’ve checked that out inside out...I will get everything I want, and they will be totally — they will be destroyed forever. They will be destroyed. June is gonna lose Jordy. She will have no right to ever see him again." This phone call took place on July 8; Evan would claim Jordan had confessed the abuse to him on July 16.

It was revealed by June Chandler-Schwartz during Jackson's 2005 trial that her son, who, according to his uncle, fled the country to avoid testifying against Jackson, had filed for legal emancipation from his parents and had no contact with his mother since 1994.   In 2006, court documents filed in the state of New Jersey revealed that Evan Chandler was sued by Jordan after he nearly killed him with a barbell and mace in August 2005. Jordan obtained a permanent restraining order against his father as a result.

Evan Chandler committed suicide on November 5, 2009, in Jersey City, New Jersey by shooting himself in the head.  He was dying of cancer and suffering terrible pain.  He was estranged from his family.  None of whom attended his funeral.

I'm not saying the father was perfect, but it's amazing how money and power can destroy  another persons character.

Jackson paid a reported 23 million dollars to that family to make the allegations go away, seriously, no matter how much money he may have had, does that sound like an innocent mans actions?
Chandler was only one of several boys who he has allegedly sexually abused.
You can believe they all wanted to fleece an innocent man of his money...I believe that for decades he got away with sexually abusing little boys, then when the shit was about to hit the fan he either  bribed people to keep them quiet, or paid people to ensure they shut up.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:52 pm

Maddog wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I'm talking about his childhood and formative years.   Which obviously weren't normal.   He was definitely odd, and not right sexually.  There's no smoke without fire either.   But...I'm not buying these two coming out of the woodwork this late in the day.   Or the ones that were bought off.   If this was my kid abused, I'd move heaven and earth to get him convicted.  Fuck the money.  I honestly could not raise my head in the face of my friends, family and the world, if I allowed myself to get paid off or sold my kid out for a fast buck.

He was a child star. So was Donnie Osmond.  So we're lots of people. They didn't sleep with boys.  

I doubt Donnie Osmonds childhood bore any resemblance to Jacksons though, his father was reported to be horrible to all the kids, especially Michael, when they were growing up.

That excuses nothing though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:01 pm

When Jimmy Saville was brought to Trial, lots "came out of the woodwork" some as much as 30 years ago.
They waited a long while !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:35 pm

nicko wrote:When Jimmy Saville was brought to Trial, lots "came out of the woodwork" some as much as 30 years ago.

Saville was never brought to trial Nicko, he died thinking he was still a hero to many....arsehole.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Maddog wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

He was a child star. So was Donnie Osmond.  So we're lots of people. They didn't sleep with boys.  

I think Jackson was definitely gay, but wouldn't come out because he was attracted to prepubescent boys and thought more of his image. Just how far he took things with those boys, seems largely unproven...at least in the eyes of the law. What I find distasteful if that people seem to be happy to sell out rather than stick to their morals and say no to the money.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:48 pm

nicko wrote:When Jimmy Saville was brought to Trial, lots "came out of the woodwork" some as much as 30 years ago.

They did report it when it happened, but the BBC and those who might have supported the abused turned a blind eye.  Actually, those kids did come forwards at the time, and their claims were rejected.  In fact, he was reported by people as far back as 1963.   Savile's activities had circulated at the BBC in the 1960s and 1970s, but no action had been taken then either.   Savile was a nasty piece of work in many ways, including physical threats to people.   The huge difference between the Savile case, and Jackson's is that nobody in the Savile case wanted money or were paid off.  The Savile victims never even got a chance of a trial.  They were just closed down by the massively powerful BBC and the media, who refused to cover or give it air time.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:53 pm

I never liked him , he always looked sly !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 pm

Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. 04253610
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:38 pm

eddie wrote:Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. 04253610

Leaving Neverland...The Michael Jackson revelations. Woody10
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Hahahahaha. Now that’s funny.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Nobody wants to believe a beloved figure could be like that. I especially didn't want to believe that could be true about Bill Cosby; I really liked his comedy when I was a kid.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next