NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain's worst mothers? Women are caught on camera vandalising bench commemorating World War I heroes – as their small children look on

Go down

Britain's worst mothers? Women are caught on camera vandalising bench commemorating World War I heroes – as their small children look on Empty Britain's worst mothers? Women are caught on camera vandalising bench commemorating World War I heroes – as their small children look on

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:04 am

Two mothers have been slammed for vandalising a bench commemorating World War I heroes while their little children watch on.

The pair were caught writing their names - 'Shell' and 'Jane' - into wet concrete setting beneath the new memorial bench in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.

Locals have branded them 'disrespectful,' an 'absolute disgrace' and 'disgusting' on a local community page on Facebook.

The women can be seen leaning over the cordoned off area at the base of the bench, with one of the little ones watching over, to bend down and scrape their names in.

Their prams are standing close by and another child appears to be standing behind one of the women.

The park bench was installed on February 18 according to the Sun, to mark the centenary of the end of WWI.

The next day it had been tarnished by the two women.

The back of the metal bench shows soldiers and a warhorse silhouetted next to poppies, and the immortal words: 'Lest we forget.'

Helen Lea initially brought people's attention to the awful act by posting on the Horncastle Community Facebook page.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6758601/Mothers-slammed-vandalising-bench-commemorating-World-War-heroes-children-watch-on.html

Back to top Go down

Britain's worst mothers? Women are caught on camera vandalising bench commemorating World War I heroes – as their small children look on Empty Re: Britain's worst mothers? Women are caught on camera vandalising bench commemorating World War I heroes – as their small children look on

Post by nicko Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:19 am

Not surprised, their Teachers probably knew fuck all about ww1 ! so never mentioned it. Probably the same with WW2 as well !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down