NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republicans (finally) shut up about election fraud now that one of their own's been caught doing it

+3
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Republicans (finally)  shut  up  about election fraud now that one  of their own's been caught doing it Empty Republicans (finally) shut up about election fraud now that one of their own's been caught doing it

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:43 pm

RALEIGH, N.C. — Republican politicians across the country have for years railed against the threat of voter fraud. Some have made unproven claims about how rampant it has become in order to pass voter ID laws and open sweeping investigations. The sanctity of the vote, they have said, must be protected at all costs.

But when a hard-fought congressional election in North Carolina — in which a Republican candidate appeared to narrowly beat his Democratic opponent — was overturned this week because of election fraud by a Republican political operative, the party was measured, and largely muted, in its response.

The state party chairman, Robin Hayes, issued a statement after officials ordered a new election calling the affair “a tremendously difficult situation for all involved.” National Republicans have been mostly mum. Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon, who has made election fraud one of the hallmarks of his administration, was quiet on Twitter, although on Friday, facing reporters at the Oval Office, he condemned fraud — “all of it, and that includes North Carolina.”

Mark Harris, the Republican nominee, had eked out a 905-vote lead over Dan McCready. But the North Carolina Board of Elections refused to certify Mr. Harris as the winner and opened an investigation into irregularities. This week, the five-member board, made up of Republicans and Democrats, convened an evidentiary hearing in Raleigh at which witnesses described a voter-turnout effort that relied on the rogue collection of absentee ballots.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/us/republican-voter-fraud.html

Oh, and whatever happened to that Trump commission on voter fraud?

A review of documents has shown White House claims to have unearthed “substantial evidence” of voter fraud were false, according to a junior member of Donald Trump’s short-lived commission on election integrity.

Matt Dunlap, the top elections official in Maine, said he had examined 1,800 commission documents that were denied to him while he served and that he had since obtained through a court order. He found nothing in them to substantiate the claims made by the commission’s vice-chair, Kris Kobach, and the White House when the commission was disbanded in January.

“The sections on evidence of voter fraud are glaringly empty,” Dunlap reported in an official letter to Kobach and the vice-president, Mike Pence, the commission chair. “After months of litigation that should not have been necessary, I can report that the statements by Vice Chair Kobach and the White House were, in fact, false.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/03/documents-disprove-white-house-voter-claims-says-ex-member-of-trump-commission

Funny how these stories get "dropped" from the conversation sometimes, isn't it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Republicans (finally)  shut  up  about election fraud now that one  of their own's been caught doing it Empty Re: Republicans (finally) shut up about election fraud now that one of their own's been caught doing it

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:58 pm

funny how you only become interested in election fraud when a republican gets caught. Voter id would sort a lot of this nonsense out in america and the UK.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Republicans (finally)  shut  up  about election fraud now that one  of their own's been caught doing it Empty Re: Republicans (finally) shut up about election fraud now that one of their own's been caught doing it

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:02 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
funny how you only become interested in election fraud when a republican gets caught. Voter id would sort a lot of this nonsense out in america and the UK.

Rolling Eyes

Poor li'l Deano...

Not only an inbred idiot..

But a lying little turd into the deal.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:06 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:funny how you only become interested in election fraud when a republican gets caught. Voter id would sort a lot of this nonsense out in america and the UK.

All the evidence says the opposite. And so do the Republicans:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:30 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
RALEIGH, N.C. — Republican politicians across the country have for years railed against the threat of voter fraud. Some have made unproven claims about how rampant it has become in order to pass voter ID laws and open sweeping investigations. The sanctity of the vote, they have said, must be protected at all costs.

But when a hard-fought congressional election in North Carolina — in which a Republican candidate appeared to narrowly beat his Democratic opponent — was overturned this week because of election fraud by a Republican political operative, the party was measured, and largely muted, in its response.

The state party chairman, Robin Hayes, issued a statement after officials ordered a new election calling the affair “a tremendously difficult situation for all involved.” National Republicans have been mostly mum. Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon, who has made election fraud one of the hallmarks of his administration, was quiet on Twitter, although on Friday, facing reporters at the Oval Office, he condemned fraud — “all of it, and that includes North Carolina.”

Mark Harris, the Republican nominee, had eked out a 905-vote lead over Dan McCready. But the North Carolina Board of Elections refused to certify Mr. Harris as the winner and opened an investigation into irregularities. This week, the five-member board, made up of Republicans and Democrats, convened an evidentiary hearing in Raleigh at which witnesses described a voter-turnout effort that relied on the rogue collection of absentee ballots.

Oh, and whatever happened  to that Trump commission  on voter  fraud?

A review of documents has shown White House claims to have unearthed “substantial evidence” of voter fraud were false, according to a junior member of Donald Trump’s short-lived commission on election integrity.

Matt Dunlap, the top elections official in Maine, said he had examined 1,800 commission documents that were denied to him while he served and that he had since obtained through a court order. He found nothing in them to substantiate the claims made by the commission’s vice-chair, Kris Kobach, and the White House when the commission was disbanded in January.

“The sections on evidence of voter fraud are glaringly empty,” Dunlap reported in an official letter to Kobach and the vice-president, Mike Pence, the commission chair. “After months of litigation that should not have been necessary, I can report that the statements by Vice Chair Kobach and the White House were, in fact, false.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/03/documents-disprove-white-house-voter-claims-says-ex-member-of-trump-commission

Funny how  these stories get "dropped" from the conversation sometimes, isn't it?
Yeah, it's funny how both sides shut up when it's one of their own.  

At least your title implies both sides do it.  That's the only way it will get better.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Maddog wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

Funny how  these stories get "dropped" from the conversation sometimes, isn't it?

At least your title implies both sides do it.  That's the only way it will get better.

Complete copout and dodged the main point here

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The main point is voter fraud is problem, but neither side seems to care as much when it's their side getting caught.  Now when the other side does it...........
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:38 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

The main point is voter fraud is problem, but neither side seems to care as much when it's their side getting caught.  Now when the other side does it...........

Side stepped the story again, because you dont want to own up to this actual voter fraud that did happen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:39 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That’s why it’s impossiboe to debate with people who have their feet firmly stuck in one camp. Their feet are stuck and their eyes are shut.
I find it weird.

Who wants to live in a camp and never venture outside?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:43 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That’s why it’s impossiboe to debate with people who have their feet firmly stuck in one camp. Their feet are stuck and their eyes are shut.
I find it weird.  

I am neither democrat nor Republican
Maddog dodge the actual voter fraud story here, because he has his foot stuck in one camp

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:50 pm

Thor wrote:
eddie wrote:

I find it weird.  

Maddog dodge the actual voter fraud story here, because he has his foot stuck in one camp

I'm not dodging anything. Both sides do it and they bitch when the other side does it, and clam up when their side does it.  

I dont usually pick sides on these party debates.  They are both disappointing.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:51 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

I'm not dodging anything. Both sides do it and they bitch when the other side does it, and clam up when their side does it.  

In this casse who did it?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Take your time
In this case the Republicans. And the Dems will make hay out of it. Next time it might be the Dems committing fraud and the Reps will do the same. 

Anytime anyone starts a thread about some transgression that one party does in equal amounts as the other, my response is to remind them of that.  

That's just me.  Sorry if that bothers you.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

Take your time
In this case the Republicans. And the Dems will make hay out of it. Next time it might be the Dems committing fraud and the Reps will do the same. 

Anytime anyone starts a thread about some transgression that one party does in equal amounts as the other, my response is to remind them of that.  

So you want to dodge the point of where voter fraud is, based off a view it may happen on the other side

wow

I am neither democrat or Republican, so to me the Republicans have to take action over this

Your view to look neutral here, has about as much honesty as Jussie Smollett

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:07 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

So you want to dodge the point of where voter fraud is, based off a view it may happen on the other side

wow

I am neither democrat or Republican, so to me the Republicans have to take action over this

How is saying both sides do it, and it's a problem, dodging anything?

Do you expect me to think like you?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Both sides are guilty of being unashamedly biased. That’s why I can’t be on any side.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

wow

Well show me where the other side has done this and I will happily concede the point to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Maddog wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

Do you have an example of Democrats doing this?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:20 pm

Anyway, that's just whataboutism - a deflection.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:21 pm

Is Mueller presenting his report this week?
Word is he is.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Republicans are given over to what is called projection. It's part of the mirror-image thinking of the RW: deviousness predicates what you will do, and so you project the opposite will do the same.

The right sees the inevitable left-ward shift of politics in America. They also see an expanding Hispanic population in America, and know it will soon become the majority.

The RW has devised a two-pronged attack: 1) close the southern border by building a big wall; and 2) forestall things til that is done, by cheating minorities out of their vote. That's what the white nationalism is all about.

Eventually, the RW will have to give up democracy altogether. The majority will inevitably be people of color, and RW'ers figure that just wasn't what god intended.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:13 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Well show me where the other side has done this and I will happily concede the point to you?

I'm operating under the premise that you already knew both sides did it
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:15 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Come in dude. You are a journalist in Tarrant county.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:16 pm

Maddog wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Come in dude.  You are a journalist in Tarrant county.  

Haven't seen any proven case of Democrats doing this. Feel free to post it up if you have that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:17 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

I'm operating under the premise that you already knew both sides did it  

No I am not aware and hence why I asked you to show me the other side has done this

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:44 pm

Maddog wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

The Democrats have no need to do voter fraud. They are already on the winning side.

The Republican ethos is predicated on selfishness. Add to that, they are losing. Hispanics soon will be the majority over white Europeans.

It's the conservative white supremacists who want to do this. It's the conservative white supremacists who have to do this.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:59 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Haven't seen any proven case of Democrats doing this. Feel free  to post it up if you have  that.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/election/article220540115.html

I believe this is your old employer.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:37 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The Democrats have no need to do voter fraud.  They are already on the winning side.

The Republican ethos is predicated on selfishness.  Add to that, they are losing.  Hispanics soon will be the majority over white Europeans.

It's the conservative white supremacists who want to do this.  It's the conservative white supremacists who have to do this.

A Fort Worth woman recently indicted on voter fraud charges paid others involved in the scheme with funds provided by a former Tarrant County Democratic Party leader, court documents filed this week say.

After learning about a state investigation, Leticia Sanchez — one of four women arrested and indicted on voter fraud charges — allegedly directed her daughter to send a text message to others in the scheme, urging them not to cooperate with investigators, state officials say.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/election/article220540115.html#storylink=cpy
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:35 am

Meh...you can't generalize from specifics.  She probably was just trying to help, and didn't know it was against the law.

Not like Republicans.  For them this is a business.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:28 am

Original Quill wrote:Meh...you can't generalize from specifics.  She probably was just trying to help, and didn't know it was against the law.

A democratic party leader? 

Are you saying she was too dumb to know any better? 

Why dont you accept the fact that both parties will cheat to stay in power. And both of them have had members sent to prison? 

I mean after all it's the truth.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:46 am

Maddog wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

Haven't seen any proven case of Democrats doing this. Feel free  to post it up if you have  that.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/election/article220540115.html

That is an allegation, what was the outcome?

Also this was not by the Democratic party officials.

Where as the other is by Republican officals

So any other links you can provide?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:47 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

A Fort Worth woman recently indicted on voter fraud charges paid others involved in the scheme with funds provided by a former Tarrant County Democratic Party leader, court documents filed this week say.

The trial hasn't happened yet. 

The point is, Ben should have been very familiar with this and not asked me to demonstrate a very local case of vote harvesting.  

Have there been any convictions in the cases Ben cited? 
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

The trial hasn't happened yet. 

The point is, Ben should have been very familiar with this and not asked me to demonstrate a very local case of vote harvesting.  

Have there been any convictions in the cases Ben cited? 

So any other links you can provide

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Meh...you can't generalize from specifics.  She probably was just trying to help, and didn't know it was against the law.

What??  It's just a volunteer or a casual friend.  It's none of the slick organization that the Republicans have, say, in North Carolina with this professional, McCrae Dowless.

Maddog wrote:Are you saying she was too dumb to know any better? 

Or, too short of an attention span to concentrate.

Maddog wrote:Why dont you accept the fact that both parties will cheat to stay in power.

Because, Republicans continually use mirror-image arguments, and part of that is to project one's own inner-evil onto the other side.  Actually, it's a kind of self-defense: it's like, instead of admitting you're that evil...say the other side does it too and you don't look so bad!

It's all disabused by stepping back and seeing the whole picture.  Democrats don't need to do voter fraud.  Polls show that the public is moving way to the left of Republicans, who are just old, white men.  And statistics show that Hispanics, who are already Democrats, are growing in number...and votes.  Why change anything when you're already winning?

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

What??  It's just a volunteer or a casual friend.  It's none of the slick organization that the Republicans have, say, in North Carolina with this professional, McCrae Dowless.

Maddog wrote:Are you saying she was too dumb to know any better? 

Maddog wrote:Why dont you accept the fact that both parties will cheat to stay in power.

Because, Republicans continually use mirror-image arguments, and part of that is to project one's own inner-evil onto the other side.  Actually, it's a kind of self-defense: it's like, instead of admitting you're that evil...say the other side does it too and you don't look so bad!

It's all disabused by stepping back and seeing the whole picture.  Democrats don't need to do voter fraud.  Polls show that the public is moving way to the left of Republicans, who are just old, white men.  And statistics show that Hispanics, who are already Democrats, are growing in number...and votes.  Why change anything when you're already winning?

How about you stop seeing people as a tribe, based on guilt by assoication?

Maddog is not even a Republican

So how do you even factor in your nonsense here?

How about you stop hating?

That would be a start

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Thor wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That would be a start

Nah. Anything you give them, they take and demand more. Appeasement is the path of snowflakes, as I think you Brits should know.

I sense that Democrats are all done being snowflakes. Even you, didge, say that Obama was too soft. Take pride in being right for once. It's a new era.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Didge, here is a Republican.  Try your peace-schtick on him.

Republicans (finally)  shut  up  about election fraud now that one  of their own's been caught doing it Trump438

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

That would be a start

Nah.  Anything you give them, they take and demand more.  Appeasement is the path of snowflakes, as I think you Brits should know.

I sense that Democrats are all done being snowflakes.  Even you, didge, say that Obama was too soft.  Take pride in being right for once.  It's a new era.

So the view I take here is you are an extremist

As are most on the alt right

You ae in no position to bridge the gap

I want rational people to offer suggestions

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:58 pm

Didge wrote:So the view I take here is you are an extremist

In the words of a famous American, and great friend of mine: "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice." -Barry Goldwater.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:59 pm

I will give you a clue who is rational here

They will concede their view by listening to the other

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So the view I take here is you are an extremist

In the words of a famous American, and great friend of mine: "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice."   -Barry Goldwater.

And how many lives aqre you willing to sacrifice at the hand of your totalitarianism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:01 pm

Didge wrote:You ae in no position to bridge the gap

You've got a pipe-dream, didge. I've got the reason.

People out there understand, I'm right. Republicans want to build walls, and start wars. And you want coco-puffs? Ridiculous.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:You ae in no position to bridge the gap

You've got a pipe-dream, didge.  I've got the reason.

People out there understand, I'm right.  Republicans want to build walls, and start wars.  And you want coco-puffs?  Ridiculous.

What pipe dream do you want to believe in?

Nazism/Stalism or a future?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:07 pm

Thor wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

People out there understand, I'm right.  Republicans want to build walls, and start wars.  And you want coco-puffs?  Ridiculous.

Night Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:19 pm

Thor wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nice slogans, didge. But you're not addressing the real problem, are you?

I said that one must kill the disease, before you heal the body. You want to leap over that part, and go directly to Pollyannaville.

Until you address the real issue, it's all words. Republicans (finally)  shut  up  about election fraud now that one  of their own's been caught doing it 1177314732

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

Nice slogans, didge.  But you're not addressing the real problem, are you?

I said that one must kill the disease, before you heal the body.  You want to leap over that part, and go directly to Pollyannaville.

Until you address the real issue, it's all words.  Republicans (finally)  shut  up  about election fraud now that one  of their own's been caught doing it 1177314732
Both sides commit fraud and both sides have people who have been removed and or jailed for corruption.  

Its Pollyannaish to suggest anything else.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:30 pm

LOS ANGELES (AP) — LOS Angeles County prosecutors have charged nine people with felonies alleging they offered money and cigarettes to homeless people on LA's Skid Row in exchange for false and forged signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms.
The office of District Attorney Jackie Lacey says in a statement Tuesday the alleged offenses occurred during the 2016 and 2018 election cycles.
Five of the nine defendants were arraigned Tuesday in Superior Court.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2018-11-20/alleged-voter-fraud-scheme-used-los-angeles-homeless

And it happens everywhere.  
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nice slogans, didge.  But you're not addressing the real problem, are you?

I said that one must kill the disease, before you heal the body.  You want to leap over that part, and go directly to Pollyannaville.

Until you address the real issue, it's all words.  Republicans (finally)  shut  up  about election fraud now that one  of their own's been caught doing it 1177314732
Both sides commit fraud and both sides have people who have been removed and or jailed for corruption.  

Its Pollyannaish to suggest anything else.

There's a simple formula to follow in politics: If you're winning, don't do anything.
Democrats don't need voter fraud.

Voter fraud a strategy that was invented by southerners (Jim Crow laws) and Republicans have completely taken over the south and assumed it's legacy. Unfortunately, Republicans, with their backward-looking philosophy, are becoming a party of dying, old white men.

The American public is waaay to the left of Republicans, and Hispanics are only going to diminish their voting strength. Why would Democrats risk doing anything that would change the flow?

So, at least as of now, Republicans desperately need voter fraud. But the waters are flowing the direction that Democrats want. A Democrat says, "Just let it be..."

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:48 pm

Maddog wrote:LOS ANGELES (AP) — LOS Angeles County prosecutors have charged nine people with felonies alleging they offered money and cigarettes to homeless people on LA's Skid Row in exchange for false and forged signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms.
The office of District Attorney Jackie Lacey says in a statement Tuesday the alleged offenses occurred during the 2016 and 2018 election cycles.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2018-11-20/alleged-voter-fraud-scheme-used-los-angeles-homeless

Republicans!! They are desperate, aren't they?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:LOS ANGELES (AP) — LOS Angeles County prosecutors have charged nine people with felonies alleging they offered money and cigarettes to homeless people on LA's Skid Row in exchange for false and forged signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms.

Republicans!!  They are desperate, aren't they?

Politicians are desperate. But less desperate when they can convince fools that one party has the market on ethical behavior cornered.  

Refuse to be a fool.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next