NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine

2 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine Empty UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:17 pm

UCLA gymnast Katelyn Ohashi scored a perfect 10 on her floor routine Saturday in Anaheim, California. The video of her performance has more than 16 million views on Twitter.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/7909/UCLA-Gymnast-Katelyn-Ohashi-Goes-Viral-With-Perfect-10-Routine

Wow

Back to top Go down

UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine Empty Re: UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:34 pm

She is utterly amazing, isn't she?  She's an acquaintance of my nephew (once removed), who graduated from UCLA last year.

Add to her magnificent gymnastic talent, her pretty, flirty expressions and gestures, and she could have an acting career after dance.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine Empty Re: UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:She is utterly amazing, isn't she?  She's an acquaintance of my nephew (once removed), who graduated from UCLA last year.

Add to her magnificent gymnastic talent, her pretty, flirty expressions and gestures, and she could have an acting career after dance.

She is amazing Quill, such control as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:03 am

I got chills watching that, some of her jumps and moves were unbelievable.
I remember being enthralled with Olga Korbut and Nadia Comaneci back when they appeared in the olympics, but this girl takes gymnastics to a new level.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down