NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the worst sex grooming case of all? Abducted as a teen and held prisoner for 12 YEARS, Sarah was repeatedly raped, twice forced into marriage and had EIGHT abortions

Go down

Is this the worst sex grooming case of all? Abducted as a teen and held prisoner for 12 YEARS, Sarah was repeatedly raped, twice forced into marriage and had EIGHT abortions Empty Is this the worst sex grooming case of all? Abducted as a teen and held prisoner for 12 YEARS, Sarah was repeatedly raped, twice forced into marriage and had EIGHT abortions

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:00 am

Sarah's haunted face stares out under a red Islamic head-dress in her wedding photo. Beside her, guests eat cake while celebrating the marriage, conducted by the local mosque's imam at a terraced house in the Home Counties. Yet Sarah is not a willing bride. She is being made to marry a member of the gang that effectively forced her into sex slavery after abducting her in a Tesco car park in the English suburbs one autumn afternoon. Her captivity lasted for 12 long years.

Within minutes of her wedding picture being taken, the white English girl was pushed upstairs into a bedroom and raped by her new husband, a man she had set eyes on for the first time only half an hour earlier. It was just one of the unimaginable torments Sarah endured after she was kidnapped as a shy 15-year-old. She had never had a boyfriend. She was studying at college, hoping to train as a midwife. Sarah's story is described by House of Lords crossbencher Baroness Caroline Cox, who has taken up her case, as the most serious example of sex grooming yet to emerge in this country.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6169489/Sarah-repeatedly-raped-twice-forced-marriage-EIGHT-abortions.html

I feel so angry and sick after reading the plight of this poor girl and what those sick scumbags did. Clearly these gangs are far more extensive and organised to continually have found this girl. I think we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg with the gangs so far caught. What is even worse is clearly people within that community must have known and did nothing.

That makes them complete scum too

Back to top Go down

Is this the worst sex grooming case of all? Abducted as a teen and held prisoner for 12 YEARS, Sarah was repeatedly raped, twice forced into marriage and had EIGHT abortions Empty Re: Is this the worst sex grooming case of all? Abducted as a teen and held prisoner for 12 YEARS, Sarah was repeatedly raped, twice forced into marriage and had EIGHT abortions

Post by Vintage Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:04 pm

I don't know what to say to this except, the police should stop the pc nonsense and investigate properly regardless or race or creed. Anyone convicted of this disgusting crime should be punished the Islamic way, -at least a hundred lashes every now and again throughout their sentence.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is this the worst sex grooming case of all? Abducted as a teen and held prisoner for 12 YEARS, Sarah was repeatedly raped, twice forced into marriage and had EIGHT abortions Empty Re: Is this the worst sex grooming case of all? Abducted as a teen and held prisoner for 12 YEARS, Sarah was repeatedly raped, twice forced into marriage and had EIGHT abortions

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Vintage wrote:I don't know what to say to this except, the police should stop the pc nonsense and investigate properly regardless or race or creed. Anyone convicted of this disgusting crime should be punished the Islamic way, -at least a hundred lashes every now and again throughout their sentence.

How many times did the family go to the police?

Its so shocking Vintage, it makes me feel sick and share your views

What is even worse to me, is how when she is supposed to in a safe house, they still time and again found her.

Hence my concern how worrying this problem is. As how could they know, unless they have infiltrated countless parts of society. This grooming problem within the Pakistani community. Seems to be far more orchestrated and organised, along the lines of something similar to the mafia. I mean for even a Muslim officer, to then

I mean this sentence astounded me

The gang still tried to silence her. Sickeningly, she says, at one stage a Muslim officer turned off the tape recorder during an interview with her and told her to drop allegations against one of her attackers 'because of lack of evidence'.

She was so frightened, she did so. 'The police officer came from the same community as the gang and has since been imprisoned for child sex crimes himself,' she says now.

It seems this problem is so rife and like I say, we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg

I have always been welcoming to all ethnicities and back the right of people to come here.

Yet the more and more i read stories like this, the more and more I am concerned about a major problem in the Pakistani community. Its completely organised and done so to abuse countless white girls. The silence by many within these communities is also appalling.

No wonder people are getting pissed off when this is being allowed to continually be allowed to happen, under the umbrealla of Political correctness

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:18 pm

Some of the women in the community blame the girls behaviour and dress. They can't seem to get that they are living in a country with very different culture, this is one of my biggest problems with such communities.
I shouldn't be surprised I suppose when you hear how women are actually treated in these communities, the constant brainwashing that they are less than a man and that they are the problem.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Vintage wrote:Some of the women in the community blame the girls behaviour and dress. They can't seem to get that they are living in a country with very different culture, this is one of my biggest problems with such communities.
I shouldn't be surprised I suppose when you hear how women are actually treated in these communities, the constant brainwashing that they are less than a man and that they are the problem.

Spot on

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4936754/Wives-men-jailed-rape-blame-victims-too.html

Back to top Go down