NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gilet wearer admits his arms have been cold for years

+2
'Wolfie
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Gilet wearer admits his arms have been cold for years Empty Gilet wearer admits his arms have been cold for years

Post by eddie Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Gilet wearer admits his arms have been cold for years 60939510

A LONG-TERM gilet wearer has admitted that his arms are often very cold.

Roy Hobbs has been parading around in a green quilted gilet in all seasons, insisting that he doesn’t ‘need’ sleeves in the face of rain, wind or snow.

Hobbs said: “Football matches were cold but I didn’t want to look like some sleeve-owning wimp so I stuck it out.

“The payoff to freezing your nuts off is that you look hard as fuck, but I’ve realised it’s just not worth it. It’s a relief to have accepted that I feel the cold like every other human.

“Gilets may look awesome but they’re basically half-built coats and that makes no sense.”

Designed to warm the thorax while chilling the wearer’s arms to icy buggery, the gilet remains a firm favourite with men who want to give the impression their arms are too ripped to be contained by an outer layer of sleeve.

Hobbs’ partner Mary Fisher said: “He’s actually not Jason Statham and the anorak I’ve ordered for him from Peter Storm will prove that”.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/gilet-wearer-admits-his-arms-have-been-cold-for-years-20171031138283
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Gilet wearer admits his arms have been cold for years Empty Re: Gilet wearer admits his arms have been cold for years

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Razz

Typical unthinking muddle-headed scrawny "look tough"/football thug/bovver-boy twat...

Too thick to realise that "gillets" and insulated vests are basically workwear and active-wear items, for when you need the freedom of movement, and not everyday casual clothes for wannabe losers like him..

And simply too stupid to even have the sense to put on a jacket when the weather turns cold --  he actually had to wait for his long-suffering girlfriend to buy him a coat !

P.S. If he's "freezing his nuts off.." when wearing a vest, then he's obviously wearing it wrong !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gilet wearer admits his arms have been cold for years Empty Re: Gilet wearer admits his arms have been cold for years

Post by nicko Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Don't pull no punches will you Wolfie Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:01 pm

It’s a comedy piece.

Jesus Christ. Rolling Eyes

As thick as pigshit.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:15 am

eddie wrote:Gilet wearer admits his arms have been cold for years 60939510

A LONG-TERM gilet wearer has admitted that his arms are often very cold.

Roy Hobbs has been parading around in a green quilted gilet in all seasons, insisting that he doesn’t ‘need’ sleeves in the face of rain, wind or snow.

Hobbs said: “Football matches were cold but I didn’t want to look like some sleeve-owning wimp so I stuck it out.

“The payoff to freezing your nuts off is that you look hard as fuck, but I’ve realised it’s just not worth it. It’s a relief to have accepted that I feel the cold like every other human.

“Gilets may look awesome but they’re basically half-built coats and that makes no sense.”

Designed to warm the thorax while chilling the wearer’s arms to icy buggery, the gilet remains a firm favourite with men who want to give the impression their arms are too ripped to be contained by an outer layer of sleeve.

Hobbs’ partner Mary Fisher said: “He’s actually not Jason Statham and the anorak I’ve ordered for him from Peter Storm will prove that”.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/gilet-wearer-admits-his-arms-have-been-cold-for-years-20171031138283

That's hilarious, I love stuff like this. The Onion has stories like this a lot.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:28 am

One of the most useless articles of clothing ever made .
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:55 am

But useful when playing golf on a cold day.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:06 am

But it still leaves you arms cold, unless you wear something that covers them Andy !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:47 am

Awww I'm delighted for him that he's all warm & toasty now.

Common sense has prevailed at last. clappy 

A hardman image isn't worth shivering in the cold for.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down