NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump caves to Russians in Helsinki!!

4 posters

Go down

Trump caves to Russians in Helsinki!! Empty Trump caves to Russians in Helsinki!!

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Trump caves to Russians in Helsinki!! 1210914362-Possible-Trump-Putin-Meeting-Hangs-Over-Asia-Summit

Sitting, looking like a 5-year old boy--holding his genitals, about to lose his bladder--traitorous Trump sat giving concession after concession to the Russian state.  Russian President Vladimir Putin said his meeting with the Trump was “really very informative and useful,” according to Russian state media.  He turned his head and chuckled, winking to an RT news reporter.

The painful display was an embarrassment for the United States and for western democracies generally, but it was suicide for Trump.  People are asking in unison, “what could possibly cause Trump to put the interests of an enemy of the United States over the United States itself?”  A hotel in Moscow?  Golden shower kompromat?  Interest in an oil company?  Or, just an outplayed child bested by a real professional con man?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump caves to Russians in Helsinki!! Empty Re: Trump caves to Russians in Helsinki!!

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:10 am

US politicians and commentators were appalled by their president’s performance in what CNN’s John King labelled the “Surrender Summit”.

Republican senator and former presidential nominee John McCain called Mr Trump’s joint press conference with Mr Putin “a recent low point in the history of the American presidency”.

“Today’s press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory. The damage inflicted by Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon’s naivete, egotism, false equivalence and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate,” Mr McCain said, calling the summit a “tragic mistake”.

“Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon proved not only unable, but unwilling to stand up to Putin. He and Putin seemed to be speaking from the same script as the president made a conscious choice to defend a tyrant against the fair questions of a free press, and to grant Putin an uncontested platform to spew propaganda and lies to the world.

“It is tempting to describe the press conference as a pathetic rout - as an illustration of the the perils of under-preparation and inexperience. But these were not the errant tweets of a novice politician. These were the deliberate choices of a president who seems determined to realise his delusions of a warm relationship with Putin’s regime, without any regard for the true nature of his rule.

“No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant.”
https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/where-did-you-get-this-idea-that-president-trump-trusts-me-putins-bizarre-denial-of-election-meddling/news-story/5528099c58b0acf457fc89929fb2791d

I think McCain is pretty much spot on
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Trump caves to Russians in Helsinki!! Empty Re: Trump caves to Russians in Helsinki!!

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:19 am

You know I'm a hard-core Democrat. Well, after the stinging Bush era, it was Obama vs. McCain, and we Democrats really did want Obama to win, which of course he did.

But a few of us comforted ourselves with the notion that even if McCain won, meaning that America failed to punish the Republican party for Bush, McCain was a decent man who would try to make America better, even if we disagreed with how he went about it.

McCain sided with GWB 90 percent of the time. But he's a decent man. And that, I think, is what separates him from the incompetent narcissist who now leads the Republican party.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:You know I'm a hard-core Democrat. Well, after the stinging Bush era, it was Obama vs. McCain, and we Democrats really did want Obama to win, which of course he did.

But a few of us comforted ourselves with the notion that even if McCain won, meaning that America failed to punish the Republican party for Bush, McCain was a decent man who would try to make America better, even if we disagreed with how he went about it.

McCain sided with GWB 90 percent of the time. But he's a decent man. And that, I think, is what separates him from the incompetent narcissist who now leads the Republican party.

I agree with a lot of what you say. McCain is, and has been a good man. The moral demise of the Republicans began with the rape, torture, kidnapping and concentration camps of the Bush era.

But the element that created this moral spiral began with the dislodgement of truth and normalcy. It wasn't lying about WMD's. It was the acceptance of "pussy-grabber" as a reference to intimate relationships. Those who believed in the deep state and the death of Kennedy, thought the iconoclasm of those beliefs fit with the improper language and rough imagery of Trump. It was all right to mock the disabled, because that was akin with debunking the moon landing. When you leave normalcy, god knows what you will come back with!

McCain is a vestige left on the roadside like roadkill. He had the decency to say 'no' to a lot, but he didn't have the strength to pull it all through the hole. Even today, he doesn't know where he's at. He's a nice guy to say 'no' to the woman who thinks Obama is an outsider, but he's not the one to pull us through this sewer pipe. We need someone with strong arms, and a moral keel...and frankly, I don't see anyone.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:19 am

Incidentally Ben, McCain is a distant, but personal friend of mine. We enjoyed side-by-side boxes in Sun Devil Stadium for all ASU games.

He always brought chilled, stainless steel thermos bottles full of martinis...shared 'em with his neighbors around him. Couldn't ask for a nicer neighbor.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:42 am

Trump caves to Russians in Helsinki!! A9e7fa77250dd5652fa3f43c40830e89
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:49 am

It always makes me laugh at the hypocrisy that comes from the left.

Now again, for the record, I think Trump is an idiot, and does most policies, for his own glorification. Due to his over inflated ego. Its all about being remebered as some great leader.

Now I certainly agree that Russia is a massive problem to world peace. Yet the EU want to jump into bed with Putin and so does most of the world, due to economic reasons. Its why sadly the world constantly over looks human rights abuses in countless countries. 

Now I don't remember the same posters, here slating Obama, when he jumped into bed with Iran (who's regime hates the US) and on failed Nuke deal. Which has recently shown to be a sham, being that Iran was activelly seeking a nuke weapons program. Instead the left were either silent or supportive of what quite franly was an appalling deal to make. With one of the worst human rights abusers. To me, a real deal would have placed the human rights of people as part of any deal. It never happened and why I think its shambolic that Trump is in bed with Putin. Just as I did with Obama and the Iranian regeme.

On top of that we have Far left in Labour and Corbyn constantly defend Putin. So its not only Trump but the Far left in bed with Putin. Again, I dont hear much from the left about this worrying problem also. 

Lets face some home truths here. I remember the right kicking up a storm, over the 8 years that Obama was President. I see the same now from the left with Trump being elected. Seriously, do people back the democratic process or not?

If its the later, and you dont't then you are on a very slippery slope indeed. One that is going to lead that nation down the path of an Authoritarian society.

If people really gave a shit, then they would look to help bring about the Universl rights of all peoples in all nations. Yet they don't and only use Trump getting on with Putin as a political agenda. I dont see anyone complaining about the deals the west has with nations like China and Russia, who have appalling human rights records.

Talk about a double standard.

I mean it was obvious Trump would pally up to Putin, as most world leaders really only care about economic trade. Not Human rights. Hence why people only protest Trump, there is something very hypocritical and worrying. As where is all the other protests to other world leaders that endorse the abuse of humans rights. What people are doing is giving them a free ride and even worse, saying its okay that they do .

Its time people started to be Universl in their beliefs against wrong. Which left and right should be unified on. Except, they would rather be at each other, than set aside differences, in order to help bring about Universal rights for people.

So you want to bring about change in the US. You do this through the democratic process. Trump only cares about money and his ego. I have been going on for years about the problem of Putin and now the left only wake up on this, because Trump is in power?

The hypocrisy is staggering

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:21 pm

The Democrats. the media, including Fox. AND nearly all of the GOP are roundly condemning Trump.
Many are calling him a traitor or at least a collaborator siding with a former KGB agent against his own intelligence services.
I note you only call him an idiot  Does that mean you dont wholly condemn him?
A spy and traitor  in the White House wont sit easily with the voters in November.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The Democrats. the media, including Fox. AND nearly all of the GOP are roundly condemning Trump.
Many are calling him a traitor or at least a collaborator siding with a former KGB agent against his own intelligence services.
I note you only call him an idiot  Does that mean you dont wholly condemn him?
A spy and traitor  in the White House wont sit easily with the voters in November.

Yes I condemn him, do you condemn Corbyn, for constantly defending Putin?

They are two peas in a pod, that both pally up to Putin

As far as I am concerned, I condemned Trump as a Traitor and so is Corbyn

Surely you agree?

Would you like all the previous threads on this where the Far left posted conspiracies defending Russia and Putin, when the chemical weapons attack happened here and most of Labour and the Tory MP's condemned Corbyn, for his defense of Russia and Putin?

A spy and traitor wont sit well with the British public and yet you support Labour under Corbyn

Like I say

Double standards

Last edited by Didge on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Response from Andy

Like I say, the hypocricy is staggering

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:04 pm

The big question everybody is asking this morning, is SO WHAT???  It is settled that he is ignorant, tasteless and slovenly.  Now it is conclusive that he is a traitor, the details of which only remain to be told.

Its a Republican House, a Republican Senate, and soon to be a Republican Court.  Watch...hold your breath...and...nothing.  Republicans will do absolutely nothing. They are predictable in that sense. They have no muscle, no intelligence...all they are, are a bunch of paedos like Rep. Jim Jordon, formerly the dick-diddler of Ohio State University's wrestling team.

The chances for salvation are slim and slimmer: Democrats will have to win big-time this November, and move immediately to impeach Trump.  We must undo all actions and judicial appointments done by the invalid and unelected executive, and bring to a close this ugly chapter of our history.

Then we embark on a program of reforming the Constitution.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down