NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Sphinx: She was the Lioness Mehit who Guarded an Ancient Archive

2 posters

Go down

The Great Sphinx: She was the Lioness Mehit who Guarded an Ancient Archive Empty The Great Sphinx: She was the Lioness Mehit who Guarded an Ancient Archive

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:59 am

The original English-language edition of Origins of the Sphinx (published by Inner Traditions, Rochester, Vermont, U.S.A.) was in print by the end of March 2017. In May of 2017, Robert Bauval and I participated in back-to-back conferences in California and Arizona. One of the attendees at the conferences was our colleague and friend, Dr. Manu Seyfzadeh (a dermatologist with a passion for ancient Egypt), who privately revealed to us an amazing discovery he had made: hieroglyphic evidence dating back to earliest dynastic times that apparently refers to the Great Sphinx and an archive under the Sphinx. At Dr. Seyfzadeh’s invitation, Robert Bauval and I joined him as coauthors on a scholarly paper describing this discovery which was, after being peer-reviewed, published in a journal devoted to archaeology (Manu Seyfzadeh, Robert M. Schoch, and Robert Bauval, 2017, “A New Interpretation of a Rare Old Kingdom Dual Title: The King’s Chief Librarian and Guardian of the Royal Archives of Mehit”, Archaeological Discovery, vol. 5, pp. 163-177). This new discovery, summarized here, reinforces the conclusion that the origins of the Great Sphinx date back to a remote time prior to dynastic Egypt (as John Anthony West and I have espoused since the early 1990s).

http://www.robertschoch.com/mehit.html

Plenty more to read on the link, by this Geologist and you can watch below

Its also peer reviewed

http://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=77957

Back to top Go down

The Great Sphinx: She was the Lioness Mehit who Guarded an Ancient Archive Empty Re: The Great Sphinx: She was the Lioness Mehit who Guarded an Ancient Archive

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:32 am

To add to the first post. You can watch the full interview with Robert Schoch, which has literally blown my mind away. Not my field and I struggle to understand most of what is being said by Robert, but will be very interesting for those with a scientific mind.

Lord Foul, you would find it very interesting and would love to hear your views on this. Which is way more than the Sphinx, but the Sun, cycles, the earth's early history geologically pover the last 12,000 years.

Its over 2 hours, but is worth the watch

Back to top Go down

The Great Sphinx: She was the Lioness Mehit who Guarded an Ancient Archive Empty Re: The Great Sphinx: She was the Lioness Mehit who Guarded an Ancient Archive

Post by nicko Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:20 am

Looking at pictures of the Sphinx, it seems to me that at one time there was water around it as it appears to show water lines around the base ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:18 pm

A geologist reckons that the pattern of erosion suggests there was a considerable rain fall that caused water to run over the area in quite a deluge, which eroded the walls around and the base of the Sphynx, just like has happened in the Valley of the Kings. the run off there was from rainfall in the surrounding hills cascading down the slopes, there are still remnants of little walls/dams, built during the Pharonic eras, between gaps in the rocks, to stop or divert the water coming down the slopes into the burial grounds.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:27 pm

Vintage wrote:A geologist reckons that the pattern of erosion suggests there was a considerable rain fall that caused water to run over the area in quite a deluge, which eroded the walls around and the base of the Sphynx, just like has happened in the Valley of the Kings. the run off there was from rainfall in the surrounding hills cascading down the slopes, there are still remnants of little walls/dams, built during the Pharonic eras, between gaps in the rocks, to stop or divert the water coming down the slopes into the burial grounds.

I believe you are talking about Colin Reader, who also believes the Sphinx is older, but not as old as Schoch thinks.

The reality is this, he is the only geologist to have challenged the original findings decades ago. he certainly believes its down to water erosion. From an earlier period.

I have not seen anyone actually properly challenge Robert's findings

When it comes to early history, sadly Egyptologist, who have little understanding of geology. Are very closed minded and scared of different hypothesis. I am love history and many things are known, but only known by what has been found and mainly from ancient times, by those who won victories

We always have to keep an open mind and the views here are not far out being made. Sadly some academics are scared, so much history, could be rewritten. Its not like recent history. The further you look back in the past, the more it is an open book

Gobekli Tepe, has already shattered the illsuions of many archeologists.

As its 11,000 years old.

I hope people watch the video's

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down