NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents should ask babies consent to change nappy.

+6
eddie
'Wolfie
Vintage
Original Quill
magica
Syl
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Parents should ask babies consent to change nappy. - Page 2 Empty Parents should ask babies consent to change nappy.

Post by Syl Fri May 11, 2018 12:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

So says a raving self appointed child expert lunatic. And No....this isn't a joke.
This woman is advising others on how to rear children, she was speaking on Australia's ABC taxpayer funded national  TV station.
In her view, and it's one she advises new parents on, they should ask their babies permission before they change their babies nappy....she does recognise baby cant answer, (so I suppose that's something)Rolling Eyes  

http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/10/expert-claims-parents-ask-babies-permission-changing-nappies-7536453/.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Parents should ask babies consent to change nappy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents should ask babies consent to change nappy.

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

And thus to those with children a bad thing

Hence its a negative view point, towards having children

Correct?

To them, yes. So what?

So is it okay to say Homosexual free?

Jew free?

Black free?

Its okay if they think that, as that is their view, even if I disagree, but the moment they express that, then they are rightly open to criticism and i have every right to do so

Last edited by Didge on Sat May 12, 2018 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Parents should ask babies consent to change nappy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents should ask babies consent to change nappy.

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 3:40 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What kind of criticism? Do you have any right to judge those who think it's good not to have any children? It's not your business.

I have every right, just as you did by the above answer

I have not judged them for not having children, have I?

I have judged them for thinking its a bad thing to have children

Can you understand the differnce?

Why would you judge them for that? If they think it would be bad to have children, that's entirely up to them. Just mind your own business.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

To them, yes. So what?

Jew free?

Black free?

Its okay if they think that, but the moment they express that, then they are rightly open to criticism

You're mad.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have every right, just as you did by the above answer

I have not judged them for not having children, have I?

I have judged them for thinking its a bad thing to have children

Can you understand the differnce?

Why would you judge them for that? If they think it would be bad to have children, that's entirely up to them. Just mind your own business.

They have a right, just as i have a right to judge them back

What a dumb question to ask

You seem to think, they can judge, but i cannot back?

So youy want me to mind my own buisness, but allow others to push their views on others

How badly do you now look an idiot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Jew free?

Black free?

Its okay if they think that, but the moment they express that, then they are rightly open to criticism

You're mad.

Again a prime example of you judging me, after claiming I should not judge others

You dont half continually make yourself look an idiot rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So youy want me to mind my own buisness, but allow others to push their views on others

If people want to describe themselves as child free, they're perfectly entitled to do so without a lecture from you. Is there any area on this planet where you don't insert yourself into other people's business?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're mad.

Again a prime example of you judging me, after claiming I should not judge others

Well you are mad. You should get counselling.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

If people want to describe themselves as child free, they're perfectly entitled to do so without a lecture from you. Is there any area on this planet where you don't insert yourself into other people's business?

They are not free to do so, and to suggest they are free to do so is a form of Totalitarianism

You are suggesting that such views, should be protected from criticism, whilst supporting their right to criticise

Again, do you not even understand how you constantly show how badly you contradict yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well you are mad. You should get counselling.

So you just judged me again

lol, please continue to show your double standards here, after claiming I have no right to judge others

Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 3:48 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They are not free to do so, and to suggest they are free to do so is a form of Totalitarianism

You are suggesting that such views, should be protected from criticism, whilst supporting their right to criticise

Again, do you not even understand how you constantly show how badly you contradict yourself?

What do you mean they're not free to do so? Are you suggesting it's against the law to describe oneself as "childfree"? Like I said, you're mad.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 3:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

What do you mean they're not free to do so? Are you suggesting it's against the law to describe oneself as "childfree"? Like I said, you're mad.

Where did I mention Law?

Cathy Newman alert

What this means, is nobody is protected to say as they please without consequences, for their actions

It means, people have a right to respond to them, just as you are doing with me.

Doh

Again you judge me and say I cannot judge others

Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 3:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Where did I mention Law?

Cathy Newman alert

What this means, is nobody is protected to say as they please without consequences, for their actions

It means, people have a right to respond to them, just as you are doing with me.

Doh

Priceless

You're bonkers. You just said they weren't free to call themselves childfree.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Where did I mention Law?

Cathy Newman alert

Doh

Priceless

You're bonkers. You just said they weren't free to call themselves childfree.

Parents should ask babies consent to change nappy. - Page 2 Tenor

You just judged me again lol

Where did i claim they were not free?

I think anyone is free to act and decide whether they have children or not?

How many more posts are you going to contradict yourself rags?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat May 12, 2018 4:46 pm

That's another thread down the pan then.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Vintage wrote:That's another thread down the pan then.

Why?

Do you think something is over, because you perceive it so?

How about you stop being so gutless and speak oout on poor views made by Rags and Jules?

You wont be stigmatized for doing so Vintage

Its you spoiling a thread with such idiocy, claiming that thread is over

Did you think of that, as no thread is over, unless someone tries to claim it is

Seriously, have you not a word on the crap bollocks made here on children being basically seen as an illness?

Oh I forgot, you cower away from that

So explain how this thread is now down the pan?

Last edited by Didge on Sat May 12, 2018 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Laughing

lol, you still smarting because some dim witted older lady thinks this debate is over and you just made it continue?

Vintage is nothing more than a hypocrite

She will allow you to say as you please and refuse to condemn Rags

I love, more cannon fodder lol

Even you bowed out here and Vintage pipes up claiming the thread is ruined

She had no intention of taking on the points, but to simple act like a bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 5:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Laughing

lol, you still smarting because some dim witted older lady thinks this debate is over and you just made it continue?

She might agree with me Didge - did you consider that? There's no need to be so rude about about someone's age and brain power. After all, you're not exactly the brain the Britain.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 5:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

She might agree with me Didge - did you consider that? There's no need to be so rude about about someone's age and brain power. After all, you're not exactly the brain the Britain.

I would love to see her reasons Rags, instead of the bollocks misdirection she posted
I mean come on Rags, what arguments has she posted other than to misdirect

She has claim the thread is ruined and based on hoping nobody will notice it was she she trying to shut down this thread, with such a dumb view

I mean how can a thread stop without modeartion, so Vinatge lied and very badly

That makes her a liar

She has my blessing to respond to my points, but I bet, she will cower away, as she is gutless

She made that comment for one reason

To stir and even worse try to shut down this debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I would love to see her reasons Rags, instead of the bollocks misdirection she posted

She has claim the thread is ruined and based on hoping nobody will notice it was she she trying to shut down this thread, with such a dumb view

That makes her a liar

She has my blessing to respond to my points, but I bet, she will cower away, as she is gutless

Don't exaggerate. It was one comment which you could have ignored. Now you're going on a rampage against Vintage. You need to have a word with yourself about your attitude.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

That makes her a liar

Don't exaggerate. It was one comment which you could have ignored. Now you're going on a rampage against Vintage. You need to have a word with yourself about your attitude.

Well has the debate been stopped?

Nope

Hence her intent was to shit stir

That is a fact

You are now saying people can say as they please if they have no children, to be "child free" but I cannot pull up a hypocritical idiot?

I think she needs to have a word with herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nope

That is a fact

You are now saying people can say as they please if they have no children, to be "child free" but I cannot pull up a hypocritical idiot?

If you can find someone else to "debate" this with you, good luck with that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 5:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nope

That is a fact

If you can find someone else to "debate" this with you, good luck with that.

Translation

I cannot best your responses here didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Another thread ruined then. No
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Another thread ruined then. No

Because you looked very silly?

Prime example of a copout?

I thought you stood your courner Rags and defended your views?

lol, it seems when you fail, you play as Vintage does, the victim card

Score Didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 12, 2018 5:35 pm

Didge the thread killer strikes again. No

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge the thread killer strikes again.  No

Parents should ask babies consent to change nappy. - Page 2 Victim-card
And yet you are still posting

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 5:50 pm

I will ask one simple question

I made many points here on Jules and rags views

What did Vintage make on any views here?

Zero

Hence it was Vintage that actually tried to shut down the debate, by diverting onto me. And only ater many exchanges happened

What did Vintage add to this debate?

The answer

Nothing but to shit stir

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 12, 2018 6:12 pm

Vintage actually made some good points about the actual subject, the arguments started about something quite unconnected to the matter. snobby

Does it matter if someone wants to refer to themselves as either childfree or childless? They both mean the same thing.

I say childless....I doubt anyone would find that offensive, unless of course they had a bloody great chip on their shoulder in the first place.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Syl wrote:Vintage actually made some good points about the actual subject, the arguments started about something quite unconnected to the matter. snobby

Does it matter if someone wants to refer to themselves as either childfree or childless? They both mean the same thing.

I say childless....I doubt anyone would find that offensive, unless of course they had a bloody great chip on their shoulder in the first place.

Okay, what good points did she make against my points?

Take as long as you like

Why can you not condemn her fopr being utterly idioctic as you do with me?

I never dished her and yet she stepped in being a twat

I took on Rags and Jules on their views

Vintage stepped in and claimed the debate was over and in fact tried to make it over

She is nothing more than a sheep in my eyes

I took on points here and yet you defend her, when she jumped in like an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 12, 2018 6:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:Vintage actually made some good points about the actual subject, the arguments started about something quite unconnected to the matter. snobby

Take as long as you like

Vintage stepped in and claimed the debate was over and in fact tried to make it over

Why should I condemn her for writing her opinion? I have never seen her act in an 'utterly idiotic' way....I have you though, so maybe that's the reason I differentiate between you and her.

The subject was taken off course, you and Rags were arguing back and forth....believe it or not that is actually BORING for some people, especially when insults start flying around. Rolling Eyes

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 6:37 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Take as long as you like

Why should I condemn her for writing her opinion? I have never seen her act in an 'utterly idiotic' way....I have you though, so maybe that's the reason I differentiate between you and her.

The subject was taken off course, you and Rags were arguing back and forth....believe it or not that is actually BORING for some people, especially when insults start flying around.  Rolling Eyes

What a twat

I did not take this off course
I never condemned her for her opinions, but claiming I had ruined this debate

That was idiotic and yet you defend her

So again after the views I made against Rags and Jules views, how can you defend her post to claim the debate was spoilt?

Having two breasts and a fanny does not count

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

The subject was taken off course, you and Rags were arguing back and forth....believe it or not that is actually BORING for some people, especially when insults start flying around.  Rolling Eyes

What a twat

So again after the views I made against Rags and Jules views, how can you defend her post to claim the debate was spoilt?

YOU are the biggest fanny around here today Didge......I will leave you to argue with yourself for a bit.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

What a twat

YOU are the biggest fanny around here today Didge......I will leave you to argue with yourself for a bit.

I may well be the biggest wanker, but one thing i do know is that I am not afraid to pull up people when they are full of shit.

I did nothing wroing here and took to task Jules and rags. Yet you defend someone who had no view and claim i spoiled a debate

Seriously, fuck off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I may well be the biggest wanker, but one thing i do know is that I am not afraid to pull up people when they are full of shit.

I did nothing wroing here and took to task Jules and rags. Yet you defend someone who had no view and claim i spoiled a debate

Seriously, fuck off

Thanks for the red sly

How about you answer my points?

You cannot of course and again defend people that cuase me and you to now be at odds Vintage never added anything to this debate and you always take the side of women

Sexism, at its core

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 7:04 pm

Still waiting Sly, how you think, me responding to liars, allows to defend theM?

You are full of shit and dishonest and I will never trust you ever again

With Eddie, she speaks her mind, you are a coward Sly

I did nothing wrong and Rags and Vintage looked to start. The debate was over. They jumped in with the most prejudiced views ever but hey. Stand in their courner love, I do not care. As you are nothing to me

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 12, 2018 7:56 pm

So anyway, I needed poo today so I asked myself, self, do you give yourself permission to poo?
I said yes to myself and now myself is very happy. cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat May 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Didge wrote:

Why?

How about you stop being so gutless and speak oout on poor views made by Rags and Jules?

Did you think of that, as no thread is over, unless someone tries to claim it is

Seriously, have you not a word on the crap bollocks made here on children being basically seen as an illness?

It is for me.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 11:42 pm

Vintage wrote:
Didge wrote:

Why?

It is for me.

Yes you were the one that ruined this with your as usual shit stirring

Happy now snowflake?

Fucking idiot

"I dont like didge having an opinion, so I'm going to bitch and moan and shit stir as per usual"

So from now on, no more niceties to the shit stirring bitch club, you are just a bunch of old twisted, bitter, fucked up women, who are no more than relics from the dinosaur age.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 15, 2018 3:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Jules wrote:

But that's different.
Words like brainless, gormless, ruthless etc are inherently negative words, they're meant to really sting.
They should not be swapped for gentler/more tactful expressions.

In that case it must be okay to call a black person a NI@@ER then?
I mean, you need the “sting”, right?

Or am I getting confused?

You keep moving the goalposts further and further away from the original point, it's making me dizzy trying to keep up. Playing the devil's advocate is one thing but let's not get too carried away here. 

Yes you must be very confused indeed if you think the N word is comparable to relatively mild stuff like brainless or clueless.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 15, 2018 3:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Jules wrote:
 ... What a Face  ..  Child-free is a more positive and more modern description.
Some people deliberately choose to be child-free.

PC bullshit. If you have no kids you’re childless. No brains, brainless. No pennies, penniless.
And so on.

The point, is pointless.

Why do we need to change words becauee some people dont like them?
Well we changed  mongol, gargoyle, cretin, spinster, spastic and many more,  - these were all bon fide terms used on official documents, once.

These women have a right to choose a description which they find less insulting. UNTIL you walk a mile or two in their shoes first, to exerience what life is like for them, you will always be spouting from a position of extreme ignorance.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue May 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Didge wrote:Still waiting Sly, how you think, me responding to liars, allows to defend theM?

You are full of shit and dishonest and I will never trust you ever again

With Eddie, she speaks her mind, you are a coward Sly

I did nothing wrong and Rags and Vintage looked to start. The debate was over. They jumped in with the most prejudiced views ever but hey. Stand in their courner love, I do not care. As you are nothing to me

How nasty Didge. You've insulted Vin and now Syl. Her name is Syl btw, not Sly. Where has she called you names and Vin was saying the thread was over because she felt you ruined it, I do too.

You would argue in an empty room Rolling Eyes now give me a red you're dishing them out like sweets Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 4:10 pm

this is ridiculous.  my mum who helped to raise several babies and would have changed many many children as her time as a nursery nurse and foster mum would have laughed her duck off.  I always talked to my babies when I changed them,,,I talked to them all the time.  The would not know or remember having their bums changed.  They were all thoroughly toilet trained by the time they were 2-3 anyway and memories don't go back further than that.

and why all the hoohar about women who choose to call themselves childfree rather than childless.  It is entirely up to them how they want to describe themselves and to think that they are automatically implying that having children is something negative is utterly ridiculous.

wtf??

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Vintage wrote:That's another thread

down the pan then.
It happens because some people don't debate properly.
They fail miserable to link cause & effect.
Or they pretend that the cause is the effect & vice versa.
They mix up the initial offensive action with the defensive reaction.

These women don't use the term childfree because ''PC has gone mad'' they use it because they got pig sick of being ritually patronised, pitied, or even taunted (branded selfish). They have feelings -

Good on them!!

Last edited by Jules on Tue May 15, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Jules wrote:

It happens because people fail miserable to link cause & effect.

These women don't use the term childfree because ''PC has gone mad'' they use it because they got pig sick of being ritually patronised, pitied, or even taunted (branded selfish). They have feelings -

Good on them!!

I fully agree Jules

I think it is far more selfish to have children when clearly ill prepared for them and neglect them

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 15, 2018 4:23 pm

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:

It happens because people fail miserable to link cause & effect.

Good on them!!

I fully agree Jules

I think it is far more selfish to have children when clearly ill prepared for them and neglect them

Thank you, gelico!!

I refuse to believe my original, straightforward point was so hard to comprehend that it confused people and sent them digressing off on a tangent. It wasn't even a controversial point.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Btw these ''childless, PC mad''  women, through their taxes, pay for the  rent, food, health, education, etc  of the kids of mums who stay at home looking after their huge brood of kids.

So to disrespect these taxpaying women or call them 'selfish' is absolutely PERVERSE, under the circs - take note Didge  & co. 

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Arrow

It's also grossly irresponsible for people to produce excessive numbers of children in an already grossly overpopulated world; (this planet could comfortably feed 6 billion people if resources were better managed and food and water distributed fairly and equitably, without the current chronic "free market" wastage;  it is straining at the seams trying to feed 7-and-half billion now;  and yet the global population is expected to pass 10 billion within a few decades  !),

Two bubs could replace the parents, three could be passed off as an accident;  four or more these days is pure selfishness on the parents' part..

People who don't have children --  whether through choice, necessity, or inability --  are clearly far more environmentally responsible and better for this world's health,  than either those selfish and destructive "breeding cow" welfare-mums;  or the sociopathic parents pumping out children for some imaginary racial, personal or religious reasons..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Jules wrote:Btw these ''childless, PC mad''  women, through their taxes, pay for the  rent, food, health, education, etc  of the kids of mums who stay at home looking after their huge brood of kids.

So to disrespect these taxpaying women or call them 'selfish' is absolutely PERVERSE, under the circs - take note Didge  & co. 

cathy Newman alert

My view throughout this has been on the word child free and how its certainly a very poor choice of words

I never made any such perceived view on whether they pay tax, rent, etc

So the above was again completely irrelevant

The term child free is a poor choice of word, for the many reasons that I stated

Like I said, its gives the perceived view, there is something wrong with having children..

To be free of children.

Its a poor word and why I stated as such

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 15, 2018 6:45 pm

Jules wrote:Btw these ''childless, PC mad''  women, through their taxes, pay for the  rent, food, health, education, etc  of the kids of mums who stay at home looking after their huge brood of kids.

Has anyone called women who choose not to have children selfish?

Its an entirely personal choice whether a woman chooses to have children, or how many.
Someone said (I think it was in this thread) that they had even been called selfish for only having one child, I can relate to that, I have one son, and several people told me to have another as only children were often lonely.

Total bollox, my son could walk into an empty room and come out with mates, and he still has that ability.
Lonely he certainly is not, nor was he ever.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next