NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos

Go down

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos Empty 13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2018 10:35 pm

We all do stupid things from time to time. But these people are going to make you feel much better about yourself....

1. Trapped!

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos Xf991-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-1

2. That oughta do it.

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos 5obvr-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-3

3. Talk about being stuck in traffic.

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos Jtzcz-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-4

4. This chef tried to speed up the rice cooker.

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos H1hfl-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-5

5. These girls trying to leave IKEA with new furniture.

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos U09ac-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-6

6. "My girlfriend, who's in college for brain and behavioral neuroscience.

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos K4r47-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-2

7. She's trying to fill her tires with a fire extinguisher.

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos Dxl1t-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-7

8. "Girlfriend didn't want to lose the keys to her lock."

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos Sp8tv-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-8

9. "Just one more push..."

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos I54js-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-9

10. She's getting a closer look at the solar eclipse

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos Izq01-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-10

11. "Tried to clean my keyboard keys by soaking them in water."

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos Drfhq-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-11

12. "I think I'll put my TV on this decorative, non-structural mantel."

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos S0l0q-funny-what-were-they-thinking-moments-12

13. This family business in New Zealand used their surname.

13 Hilarious 'What Were They Thinking?' Moments Captured In Photos Z6ol1-butt-drilling-company-name

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2496/13-Hilarious-What-Were-They-Thinking-Moments-Captured-In-Photos

Razz

Back to top Go down