NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Again - 'Beast From The North East' Set To Give UK 'White Easter'

+2
Vintage
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Not Again - 'Beast From The North East' Set To Give UK 'White Easter' Empty Not Again - 'Beast From The North East' Set To Give UK 'White Easter'

Post by eddie Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:36 pm

You've probably heard of a white Christmas but have you ever heard of a white Easter? Well, get ready, Brits, as you might be seeing one for the first time.

Yep, Britain needs to brace itself for more snow and icy showers as the BBC has predicted a 'Beast from the North East' to batter the country over the Easter weekend of 30 March to 2 April.

Spring's only just arrived and already meteorologists believe the weather wants to take us back to winter by giving us a 'potentially chilly Easter'. Nope, it'll have to prise spring from our cold, dead hands. (Emphasis on 'cold'.)

A BBC weatherman said: "We've been looking at the weather for the Easter period and it looks like it could turn cold again.

"Some computer models are suggesting that we are going to have a blast of cold Arctic air so obviously wind's coming in from the north.

"So, in this situation we do tend to get snow across northern Britain and there could even be wintry showers further south as well."

Air arriving from the Arctic is just one theory made by weather experts - according to the weatherman, some computer models are saying the cold air could come from Scandinavia and parts of Russia instead.

That means the blast will not quite be a 'Beast from the East' like last time, but more a 'Beast from the North East'. Let's hope it's about as underwhelming as that sounds.

"Now, this could still wobble a little bit, but one thing we are getting increasingly confident about is that the air is not going to be coming from the south, so get ready for a potentially chilly Easter," the weatherman added.

http://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-not-again-beast-from-the-north-east-set-to-give-uk-white-easter-20180321?c=1521666044654

Fuck the snow! I want spring to come Sad

Ben is arriving at Easter, in England. He won’t know what’s hit his Texan arse Not Again - 'Beast From The North East' Set To Give UK 'White Easter' 3489511464
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Not Again - 'Beast From The North East' Set To Give UK 'White Easter' Empty Re: Not Again - 'Beast From The North East' Set To Give UK 'White Easter'

Post by Vintage Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:10 pm

Snow in April/Easter, yep my OH was born 67 years ago /Easter in April- in a snow storm. The week before my daughter was Christened in June, 28 years ago, we had a fall of snow, the following Sunday when she was Christened was very hot.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Not Again - 'Beast From The North East' Set To Give UK 'White Easter' Empty Re: Not Again - 'Beast From The North East' Set To Give UK 'White Easter'

Post by eddie Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:25 pm

I’m getting sick of it, Flix. I like the seasons but I’m so ready for spring now.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Oh me too, I've had enough winter now thank you. It's not like we have a good summer when it is summer, I don't want it particularly hot, just a nice British warm summer, so I don't have to wear a coat all the time, or gloves and scarf quite so often.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Vintage wrote:Oh me too, I've had enough winter now thank you. It's not like we have a good summer when it is summer, I don't want it particularly hot, just a nice British warm summer, so I don't have to wear a coat all the time, or gloves and scarf quite so often.

Yeah! I want to get my legs out!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:35 pm

What happened to Global Warming? I think it might have been a little exaggeration, at least in Europe !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:51 pm

I cant stand this continuous cold....I have just booked a holiday in the sun to escape. sunny
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:30 pm

I did read somewhere that while North America is warming
(significant blizzards this year not withstanding) Europe is cooling. Why that should be when we are in more or less the same position on thet op half of the globe it didn't sayJet stream?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:02 am

Vintage wrote:
I did read somewhere that while North America is warming
(significant blizzards this year not withstanding) Europe is cooling. Why that should be when we are in more or less the same position on thet op half of the globe it didn't sayJet stream?

Arrow

With all of that hot air and bluster being produced over there in Washington, North Korea and Moscow at the moment...

All of that displaced cold air being pushed aside, it had to go somewhere..

cyclops
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:58 am

Vintage wrote:I did read somewhere that while North America is warming

the clue is in the name
'beast from the North East' Wink

Climate change is causing the wind patterns to change and now Europe is getting the Artic jet stream.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down