NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jess Phillips Threatens To Quit Labour Over Treatment Of Sexual Harassment Victim

2 posters

Go down

Jess Phillips Threatens To Quit Labour Over Treatment Of Sexual Harassment Victim Empty Jess Phillips Threatens To Quit Labour Over Treatment Of Sexual Harassment Victim

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Not enough attention has been given to Labour’s dire handling of their sexual harassment allegations. It emerged last night that Labour HQ tried to make Ava Etemadzadeh‏ face live questions from her alleged harasser Kelvin Hopkins. Jess Phillips is threatening to quit the party over it:

@jessphillips
Follow Follow @jessphillips
More Jess Phillips Retweeted Ava Etemadzadeh
I swear to god if this is true and I really hope it's a misunderstanding. I will cut up my Labour party membership card.Jess Phillips added,

https://twitter.com/jessphillips/status/976559918454132737

Still no word on how long these never-ending investigations are going to take…

https://order-order.com/2018/03/22/jess-phillips-threatens-quit-labour-treatment-sexual-harassment-victim/

Back to top Go down

Jess Phillips Threatens To Quit Labour Over Treatment Of Sexual Harassment Victim Empty Re: Jess Phillips Threatens To Quit Labour Over Treatment Of Sexual Harassment Victim

Post by nicko Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Ask Sassy, she has a direct line to Labour HQ !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jess Phillips Threatens To Quit Labour Over Treatment Of Sexual Harassment Victim Empty Re: Jess Phillips Threatens To Quit Labour Over Treatment Of Sexual Harassment Victim

Post by Andy Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Which is better than having a direct line to Britain First and National Action via Flop
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Still obsessed with that forum I see !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down