NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAN HODGES: (Of the Mail No Less) Our last line of defence - Labour's MP's must declare war on Corbyn

2 posters

Go down

DAN HODGES: (Of the Mail No Less) Our last line of defence - Labour's MP's must declare war on Corbyn  Empty DAN HODGES: (Of the Mail No Less) Our last line of defence - Labour's MP's must declare war on Corbyn

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:27 am

So it wasn’t all ‘fake news’ after all. Jeremy Corbyn is not a paid Russian agent. But as the events of last week proved, he is most certainly an agent of Russia. Within minutes of Corbyn’s election as Labour leader in 2015 , Conservative HQ issued a campaign poster that made the incendiary claim that he was ‘a threat to our national security’. At the time it was roundly condemned as a sensationalist smear. But as we now know, it was merely a statement of fact. Or indeed, a model of understatement. Not even the most malign practitioner of the dark political arts would dream up a scenario where the Leader of the Opposition stood at the House of Commons despatch box in the wake of a chemical weapons attack on the United Kingdom, and began mimicking the obfuscation and evasion of its perpetrators.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5514253/DAN-HODGES-Labours-MPs-declare-war-Corbyn.html#ixzz5A6C7oB1N 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

DAN HODGES: (Of the Mail No Less) Our last line of defence - Labour's MP's must declare war on Corbyn  Empty Re: DAN HODGES: (Of the Mail No Less) Our last line of defence - Labour's MP's must declare war on Corbyn

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:36 pm

This post was made by Didge who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

From the title - Dan Hodges, who has lost every £5 he ever placed, some to me. Shame he never divid up.

Back to top Go down

DAN HODGES: (Of the Mail No Less) Our last line of defence - Labour's MP's must declare war on Corbyn  Empty Re: DAN HODGES: (Of the Mail No Less) Our last line of defence - Labour's MP's must declare war on Corbyn

Post by Andy Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Selectiive editing from the increasingly far right Corbyn hater.
Also from the Mail, and from the Tory supporting Peter Hitchins.
He SUPPORTS AND AGREES with Corbyn's  position.

So  for the sake of balance, which cleatly Didge isn't,  her is the article.

http://dailym.ai/2GCYxL5

Last edited by Angry Andy on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Selectiive editing from the increasingly far right Corbyn hater.
He SUPPRTS AND AGREES with Corbyn's  position.

Posted it Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:39 pm

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE Sassy!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Lol, I'll bump it for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Didge will only be satisfied when his far right assassinate Corbyn.
Then he will turn his attention on McDonnell.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:09 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Selectiive editing from the increasingly far right Corbyn hater.

Peter Hitchins

Is that it?

Andy is born again Daily Mail reader, which shows how the Mail is not being biased on this, does it not?

Razz

I agree with some views Hitchins make on other topics and others I do not and he thinks I am Far right, when I constantly stand against the Far Right?

scratch

I notice Sassy left out this part of the article on her link

Do you agree with this as well Andy, as I do not?

Lets see

I have already been accused, on a public stage, of justifying Moscow’s crime in Salisbury. This false charge was the penalty I paid for trying to explain the historical and political background to these events. I wonder if the bitterness also has something to do with the extraordinarily deep division over the EU, which has made opponents into enemies in a way not seen since the Suez Crisis.

In any case, the crude accusation, with its implication of treachery, frightened me. I expect, as time goes by, I will be accused of being an ‘appeaser’ and of being against ‘British values’. And then what? An apparatus of thought policing is already in place in this country. By foolishly accepting bans on Muslim ‘extremists’, we have licensed public bodies to decide that other views, too, are ‘extremist’.

Because the authorities are terrified of upsetting Islam, nothing much will happen to Muslim militants. But conservative and Christian views such as mine will suffer.

Christian and Jewish schools, especially ones which have conservative views on marriage and sex education, increasingly find themselves in trouble. Even mainstream Catholic and C of E schools are under stealthy attack, with attempts made to stop them ‘discriminating’ in favour of pupils from Christian homes.

Ofsted now says that ‘all schools’ have a ‘duty to actively promote fundamental British values’, which sounds totalitarian to me. This includes so-called ‘mutual respect and tolerance of values different from their own’. Actually, there is nothing mutual about it. The sexual revolution fanatics demand submission, and offer no tolerance in return. Now the freedom to educate children at home, always a barometer of liberty, is being seriously threatened for the first time in our history. The pretext for this is supposed fears of child abuse or ‘extremism’. The real reason is that so much home education rejects the so-called ‘British values’ of multiculturalism and sexual liberation.

What next? ‘British values’ over foreign policy, war, immigration? I expect so. TV and the internet have for years been promoting a leaden conformism, whose victims are actually shocked – and often angry – when anyone disagrees.

There’s no real spirit of liberty left in this country.

Yes, I am scared, and I never have been before. And so should you be.

War, or the danger of war, is always an opportunity to silence troublemakers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5513629/PETER-HITCHENS-patriotic-thought-police-came-Corbyn.html#ixzz5A6qZZxg3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It seems Hitchins is trying to shut down any criticism, through the false and fabricated situaion claiming thought Police, when he is doing exactly they same

The irony

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:35 pm

sassy wrote:This post was made by Didge who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

From the title - Dan Hodges, who has lost every £5 he ever placed, some to me.   Shame he never divid up.  

You do realise that by telling him you’re ignoring him you are, in fact, doing the opposite?
And do you realise that you “communicate” with him far more than you do anyone else on here, despite the fact you’ve put him on ignore?

I don’t get it. But then I don’t think I’m like most people. I’m beginning to think I must be from Uranus.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:57 pm

We get enough shit spouting out of Didges arse.
We dont need any information about Uranus, Eddie!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:00 pm

Didge wrote:

Peter Hitchins

Is that it?

Andy is born again Daily Mail reader, which shows how the Mail is not being biased on this, does it not?

Razz

I agree with some views Hitchins make on other topics and others I do not and he thinks I am Far right, when I constantly stand against the Far Right?

scratch

I notice Sassy left out this part of the article on her link

Do you agree with this as well Andy, as I do not?

Lets see

I have already been accused, on a public stage, of justifying Moscow’s crime in Salisbury. This false charge was the penalty I paid for trying to explain the historical and political background to these events. I wonder if the bitterness also has something to do with the extraordinarily deep division over the EU, which has made opponents into enemies in a way not seen since the Suez Crisis.

In any case, the crude accusation, with its implication of treachery, frightened me. I expect, as time goes by, I will be accused of being an ‘appeaser’ and of being against ‘British values’. And then what? An apparatus of thought policing is already in place in this country. By foolishly accepting bans on Muslim ‘extremists’, we have licensed public bodies to decide that other views, too, are ‘extremist’.

Because the authorities are terrified of upsetting Islam, nothing much will happen to Muslim militants. But conservative and Christian views such as mine will suffer.

Christian and Jewish schools, especially ones which have conservative views on marriage and sex education, increasingly find themselves in trouble. Even mainstream Catholic and C of E schools are under stealthy attack, with attempts made to stop them ‘discriminating’ in favour of pupils from Christian homes.

Ofsted now says that ‘all schools’ have a ‘duty to actively promote fundamental British values’, which sounds totalitarian to me. This includes so-called ‘mutual respect and tolerance of values different from their own’. Actually, there is nothing mutual about it. The sexual revolution fanatics demand submission, and offer no tolerance in return. Now the freedom to educate children at home, always a barometer of liberty, is being seriously threatened for the first time in our history. The pretext for this is supposed fears of child abuse or ‘extremism’. The real reason is that so much home education rejects the so-called ‘British values’ of multiculturalism and sexual liberation.

What next? ‘British values’ over foreign policy, war, immigration? I expect so. TV and the internet have for years been promoting a leaden conformism, whose victims are actually shocked – and often angry – when anyone disagrees.

There’s no real spirit of liberty left in this country.

Yes, I am scared, and I never have been before. And so should you be.

War, or the danger of war, is always an opportunity to silence troublemakers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5513629/PETER-HITCHENS-patriotic-thought-police-came-Corbyn.html#ixzz5A6qZZxg3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It seems Hitchins is trying to shut down any criticism, through the false and fabricated situaion claiming thought Police, when he is doing exactly they same

The irony

I see Andy went very quite very quickly on the rest of the article

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Angry Andy wrote: We get enough shit spouting out of Didges arse.
We dont need any information about Uranus, Eddie!

Yeah, poor choice of planet I picked there....or was it? Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down