NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corbyn Refuses to Condemn Russia

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Corbyn Refuses to Condemn Russia - Page 2 Empty Corbyn Refuses to Condemn Russia

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theresa May slammed Jeremy Corbyn for his lack of support over the Russian spy poisoning crisis. The Prime Minister told Jezza:
“There is a consensus across the backbenches of this House. I am only sorry that this consesnsus does not go as far as the Right Honourable Gentleman, who could have taken the opportunity as the UK government has done to condemn the cuplability of the Russian state.”
This will lead all the news bulletins tonight, the press will crucify Corbyn tomorrow, his own Labour MPs have disowned him and sided with the PM.
In this type situation Guido would normally expect the leader of the oppostion’s spin doctor to back pedal in the Lobby briefing huddle that follows, he would “clarify” and nuance the wording. Emphasise the more conventional parts of the argument to soften the inevitably hostile headlines coming tomorrow. When that spin-doctor is Seumas Milne however it seems there was to be no compromising on Putin’s line. Under intense questioning he refused to say that the Labour Party’s leader accepted the Russian state was at fault:
“The government has access to information and intelligence on this matter which others don‘t. However, also there is a history in relation to weapons of mass destruction and intelligence which is problematic, to put it mildly. So, I think the right approach is to seek the evidence to follow international treaties, particularly in relation to prohibitive chemical weapons.”
When Lobby hacks pressed Milne as to if Corbyn believed Russia was responsible for the attack, Milne said the PM continued to leave open the possibility that Russia had lost control of the nerve agent. Milne prefers to doubt MI6 and give the benefit of the doubt to the FSB….

https://order-order.com/2018/03/14/seumas-sticks-line-refuses-condemn-russia/

Can anyone imagine the countries security under Corbyn?

It does not bare thinking about

Back to top Go down

Corbyn Refuses to Condemn Russia - Page 2 Empty Re: Corbyn Refuses to Condemn Russia

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

So more opinion

Do you actually know how they test for this?

No, like I said, baseless

which just goes to show that on this subject you are an total ignoramus

Ah, the usual immature insults

Again, you even admitted your views were opinion.

I simple asked you to back this up

You then get insulting

Hey ho

Back to top Go down

Corbyn Refuses to Condemn Russia - Page 2 Empty Re: Corbyn Refuses to Condemn Russia

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:44 pm

finally BINARY agents cannot, by definition and use be purified....since they are mixed just before use...literally whatever the mix makes is what gets delivered

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_chemical_weapon
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:45 pm

Lord Foul wrote:finally BINARY agents cannot, by definition and use be purified....since they are mixed just before use...literally whatever the mix makes is what gets delivered

See nothing about UK testing there

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:45 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Sassy and LF are right...!

Also... regarding 'Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey'... conveniently 'first on the scene to assist the Skipals'... reportedly giving CPR to the daughter... but then reported as being one of the first to be at the Skipal house too... and after then was reportedly becoming extremely sick from this 'nerve agent'... and subsequently hospitalised in intensive care and in a coma... only to then be reported as 'sitting up and talking' only a couple of days later...!

All seems a bit strange to me...!

Why does it seem strange?

The Uk and Russia would lose out on buisness and developement from this.
Thus both would lose out

At the end of the day it does not make any sense for the Uk government to lie based on this and even more that they are having the sample independently tested.

Try reading my post again... and think about it...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:

Why does it seem strange?

The Uk and Russia would lose out on buisness and developement from this.
Thus both would lose out

At the end of the day it does not make any sense for the Uk government to lie based on this and even more that they are having the sample independently tested.

Try reading my post again... and think about it...!

Think about what?

Another of your deluded conspiracies?

Show me the links

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:50 pm

idiot didge...the tests used will depend on the agent used (or suspected) and a process of elimination and broad brush "classificatrion" tests.....i.e classifying the unknown on broader chemical signatures

little different to identifying ANY unknown substance.....just the reagents become somewhat more exotic
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:idiot didge...the tests used will depend on the agent used (or suspected) and a process of elimination and broad brush "classificatrion" tests.....i.e classifying the unknown on broader chemical signatures

little different to identifying ANY unknown substance.....just the reagents become somewhat more exotic

Ah yet more insults

How about you listen to an expert, which you clearly are not

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43377698

So who do I believe a chemical weapons expert, or some old grump on a forum

No competition

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:57 pm

nice try but not one thing on how they are tested for...because of course the DETAILS of that will be classified....DUH!!!!!

finally not opinion but fact

finally BINARY agents cannot, by definition and use be purified....since they are mixed just before use...literally whatever the mix makes is what gets delivered
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:57 pm

For Tommy, which easily explains his conspiracy as silly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-43365056/russian-spy-salisbury-contact-poison-long-lasting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:nice try but not one thing on how they are tested for...because of course the DETAILS of that will be classified....DUH!!!!!

finally not opinion but fact

So more opinion

Show me the tests done.

Not your insults and poor replies

I will give you one last chance.

You have had enough already

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 pm

ohhh didge is going to give me one last chance.....ooo errrrr

you really are an arrogant pillock,,,,,

what part of the actual tests done will be classified i.e a govt secret limited to those who need to know..(including those who work for the UN) cant you understand....I can only give you a broad outline of the almost universal procedure of testing any unknown substance.

so wiki is purely opinion is it...what that link states is just "opinion" is it

what do you think they do...build a bloody processing factory complete with purifiers into the various delivery mechanisms???

nope they mix em and shove em.....

the two precursor chemicals may be reasonably pure to gain the highest yield possible...but the mix.....oh no that will contain all sorts of shit..........depending on temperature air pressure the presence of even minute levels of contaminents which can affect the reaction etc etc etc.....and that is not opinion either...it is a well accepted fact of organic chemistry....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ohhh didge is going to give me one last chance.....ooo errrrr

what part of the actual tests done will be classified  i.e a govt secret limited to those who need to know..(including those who work for the UN) cant you understand....I can only give you a broad outline of the almost universal procedure of testing any unknown substance.

what do you think they do...build a bloody processing factory complete with purifiers into the various delivery mechanisms???

the two precursor chemicals may be reasonably pure to gain the highest yield possible...but the mix.....oh no that will contain all sorts of shit..........depending on temperature air pressure the presence of even minute levels of contaminents which can affect the reaction etc etc etc.....and that is not opinion either...it is a well accepted fact of organic chemistry....

Wiki is generally perceived to be an unreliable source

Hey ho

So you agree that your view is nothing more than speculative

In other words baseless and yet more childish insults

How about biological markers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Nothing to say on biological markers Victor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Didge wrote:

what part of the actual tests done will be classified  i.e a govt secret limited to those who need to know..(including those who work for the UN) cant you understand....I can only give you a broad outline of the almost universal procedure of testing any unknown substance.

Hey ho

that wasnt insult...it was acuurate and self evident truth.

and a second source

http://strongpointsecurity.co.uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/What-we-are-talking-about-when-we-talk-about-binaries1.pdf

biological markers ? such as ?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:44 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hey ho

that wasnt insult...it was acuurate and self evident truth.

and a second source

http://strongpointsecurity.co.uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/What-we-are-talking-about-when-we-talk-about-binaries1.pdf

biological markers ? such as ?

Have a read

Identifying the Novichok agent would have been a painstaking process, says Martin Boland at Charles Darwin University in Australia.

If someone shows signs of nerve agent poisoning, the first thing to do is to check for decreased acetylcholinesterase activity. This reveals if a nerve agent has bound to the enzyme.

Next, the specific nerve agent must be identified. A telltale sign of poisoning with sarin, for example, is unnaturally high blood levels of fluoride, which is used to make the nerve agent.

Because no standard test exists for Novichoks, defence officials may have taken fluid from the Skripals’ spinal cords, isolated the acetylcholinesterase enzyme, and analysed the structure of the nerve agent attached, says Boland. Western intelligence agencies probably have knowledge of the exact Novichok structures, allowing them to detect a match, he says.

The Skripals are probably receiving the same treatment that is given for other types of nerve agent exposure, says Boland. This includes atropine to block the effects of acetylcholine, pralidoxime to restore acetylcholinesterase activity, diazepam to stop convulsions, and ventilation to assist breathing.

Their survival so far suggests the Novichok poison was designed to be slow-acting or to be absorbed through the skin, because this route of administrations takes longer to cause symptoms than inhalable nerve agents like sarin, says Lamb.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2163502-what-are-novichok-nerve-agents-and-did-russia-do-it/

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:47 pm

yeah...but we are not arguing about WHAT was used.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yeah...but we are not arguing about WHAT was used.....

Well as seen, its clear that a nerve agent was used, in order for them to treat the patients

Clearly the details of the structure are kept secret for a reason and again you have no idea how they have performed the test that they claim verifies this specific nerve agent.

Like I say, most of what you stated was opinion and speculative.

Now we have to wait for the Independent testing

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 pm

this stuff has been around donkeys years, since the soviet era.....I doubt seriously that ONLY the russians could make it or indeed have it.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:this stuff has been around donkeys years, since the soviet era.....I doubt seriously that ONLY the russians could make it or indeed have it.

Do you?

Based on what?

Clearly if others had this, why have we not seen countless more examples of this being used to attack people?

So there is little weight to your claim

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Didge wrote:

Hey ho

You too are considered to be an unreliable source.
You have become myopic,  blinkered and obsessive with attempting to damn Corbyn, regardless of what he says and does.
Rarely do I agree with Vic, but I do here.
The public, even Didge , are not privy to classified information, whether it is the source of the agent, the method of delivery or even the exact chemical markers within it.
The protocols are to give the accused samples , then permit them 10 day to analyse the chemicals and fed back a report.
If we give them them the samples, and Putin fails to reply at the appropriate  time, THAT will be damning.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:yeah...but we are not arguing about WHAT was used.....

Well as seen, its clear that a nerve agent was used, in order for them to treat the patients

Clearly the details of the structure are kept secret for a reason and again you have no idea how they have performed the test that they claim verifies this specific nerve agent.

exactly......and we should not be rushing into a headlong confrontation on suspicion and speculation.......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hey ho

You too are considered to be an unreliable source.
You have become myopic,  blinkered and obsessive with attempting to damn Corbyn, regardless of what he says and does.
Rarely do I agree with Vic, but I do here.
The public, even Didge , are not privy to classified information, whether it is the source of the agent, the method of delivery or even the exact chemical markers within it.
The protocols are to give the accused samples , then permit them 10 day to analyse the chemicals and fed back a report.
If we give them them the samples, and Putin fails to reply at the appropriate  time, THAT will be damning.

Ah more views about me

How nice

Well what you are suggesting is the Governemnt is lying

Again as already seen, the Governemnt is working to have this independently tested

Not sure how many times this needs to be said

I am not the only one condemning Corbyn, try reading just about every media source

Even his own Labour MP's are condemning him

Are they blinkered, obsessive and myopic too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

exactly......and we should not be rushing into a headlong confrontation on suspicion and speculation.......

Well the Governemnt is very sure based on the testing

How many more dead Russians do you need to die, for you to only think its suspcious?

One died yesterday in fear of Putin

So I back the Governement.

They have no reason to lie on this and nobody has provided a viable reason why they would. When as seen both countries will lose out here

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well the Governemnt is very sure based on the testing

How many more dead Russians do you need to die, for you to only think its suspcious?

I dont need any dead russians to die...thye have done that already Razz

One died yesterday in fear of Putin

So I back the Governement.

They have no reason to lie on this and nobody has provided a viable reason why they would. When as seen both countries will lose out here

just like sadams WMD eh?...watch the back burner.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Did MI5 lie on that?

Or did they advise Blair not to invade Iraq?

So using that is poor to say the least, as what has Britain got to gain by poorer relations with Russia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:20 pm

seriously didge ...you really think that these people (politicians) work in the best interests of britain?

ok.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:seriously didge ...you really think that these people (politicians) work in the best interests of britain?

ok.....

wow talk about avoiding the question

We know both victims were attacked by a nerve agent.

People are dropping dead on Putins hit list and like here being attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:23 pm

not really....Britain may have little or nothing to gain, and more likely a loss.....

some individuals however...........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
Sassy and LF are right...!

Also... regarding 'Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey'... conveniently 'first on the scene to assist the Skipals'... reportedly giving CPR to the daughter... but then reported as being one of the first to be at the Skipal house too... and after then was reportedly becoming extremely sick from this 'nerve agent'... and subsequently hospitalised in intensive care and in a coma... only to then be reported as 'sitting up and talking' only a couple of days later...!

All seems a bit strange to me...!

Give me links!

Det Sgt Bailey was one of the first emergency personnel to visit Mr Skripal’s home after attending to the pair on the bench near the Maltings shopping precinct after a member of the public raised the alarm, though this remains unconfirmed by Scotland Yard.

It remains unclear whether he was ingested some of the nerve agent at home or while with the Skirpals. His police car has also been seized for examination.

A close relative of DS Bailey said it was her understanding that he had been among the first to attend to the Skripals in Salisbury town centre, before going on to the Russian spy’s £260,000 semi-detached house.

She said: “He was at both places. First he was where they collapsed, trying to help them, then he went to the house, in that order.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/10/poisoned-police-officer-not-hero-just-job/

Kier Pritchard, chief constable for Wiltshire Police, paid tribute to Sergeant Bailey's bravery after visiting him in hospital.

He said: "He's well, he's sat up... but of course, he's very anxious, he's very concerned."

"It was great to see he was sitting up. I very much hope that Nick will be on his feet and back at work very soon."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5760557/nick-bailey-detective-sergeant-russian-spy-sergei-skripal-daughter-yulia-poison-plot/

The police officer who is seriously ill after helping a Russian spy and his daughter poisoned in a nerve agent attack has insisted he is not a hero but was “merely doing his job”.

Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey is in intensive care after becoming contaminated as he went to the aid of Sergei Skripal, 66, and his daughter Yulia, 33, in Salisbury last Sunday.

A statement issued last night through Wiltshire Police on his behalf said: “He wants to say that he does not consider himself a 'hero', he states he was merely doing his job - a job he loves and is immensely proud of - just like all of his other dedicated colleagues do, day in-day out, in order to protect the public and keep people safe.”

He also thanked the public for their messages of support for him. The announcement from the officer, who can sit and up and speak...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/10/poisoned-police-officer-not-hero-just-job/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Lord Foul wrote:not really....Britain may have little or nothing to gain, and more likely a loss.....

some individuals however...........

So who will gain out of this my crackpot conspiracy theorist, knowing that a person wanted my putin. Is in Hospital suffering in critical condition from a nerve agent?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:30 pm

I dont know ...just lets say I dont have your blind faith in politicos....

I dont trust entirely ANY of the players and potential players in this particular game....

I'm not even sure whats up for grabs..... money, power, blind the gullible public to something else going on?

Corbyn Refuses to Condemn Russia - Page 2 2190311264

BUT...you can bet your life that something other than the obvious is at stake
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:31 pm

So I guess Tommy did not watch the expert I posted did he lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I dont know ...just lets say I dont have your blind faith in politicos....

I dont trust entirely ANY of the players and potential players in this particular game....

I'm not even sure whats up for grabs..... money, power, blind the gullible public to something else going on?

Corbyn Refuses to Condemn Russia - Page 2 2190311264

BUT...you can bet your life that something other than the obvious is at stake

That is up to you, but you clearly are not weighing up the evidence.

Only yesterday, again a Russian exile and friend of a Putin critic is found dead.

This in a long line of exile Russians dying

We see the recent attack, where we know he was a target and was hit by a nerve agent

Russia has been asked to respond and have scoffed at the British over this

At the end of the day, your view is someone is going to profit, who?

If Britain and Russia freeze assets, nobody gains here and individuals also lose out with investment

So you tell me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:35 pm

oh and why? would someone who putin released early (and jailed in the first place rather than execute) in a spy swap, be suddenly "wanted dead" by him and in such an involved, risky and messy manner.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:oh and why? would someone who putin released early (and jailed in the first place rather than execute) in a spy swap, be suddenly "wanted dead"  by him and in such an involved, risky and messy manner.....

You never heard of the phrase, never shit on your own doorstep?

If he dies in Russia, then he is going to more so suspected

Clearly the intent was to kill, like previous cases that are now being open again and investigated. Clearly if they had died, it would have been like other murders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Latest at the UN

Videos on link

https://news.sky.com/story/live-spy-poison-deadline-passes-as-russia-threatens-response-11289189

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Give me links!

Det Sgt Bailey was one of the first emergency personnel to visit Mr Skripal’s home after attending to the pair on the bench near the Maltings shopping precinct after a member of the public raised the alarm, though this remains unconfirmed by Scotland Yard.

It remains unclear whether he was ingested some of the nerve agent at home or while with the Skirpals. His police car has also been seized for examination.

A close relative of DS Bailey said it was her understanding that he had been among the first to attend to the Skripals in Salisbury town centre, before going on to the Russian spy’s £260,000 semi-detached house.

She said: “He was at both places. First he was where they collapsed, trying to help them, then he went to the house, in that order.”

Kier Pritchard, chief constable for Wiltshire Police, paid tribute to Sergeant Bailey's bravery after visiting him in hospital.

He said: "He's well, he's sat up... but of course, he's very anxious, he's very concerned."

"It was great to see he was sitting up. I very much hope that Nick will be on his feet and back at work very soon."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5760557/nick-bailey-detective-sergeant-russian-spy-sergei-skripal-daughter-yulia-poison-plot/

The police officer who is seriously ill after helping a Russian spy and his daughter poisoned in a nerve agent attack has insisted he is not a hero but was “merely doing his job”.

Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey is in intensive care after becoming contaminated as he went to the aid of Sergei Skripal, 66, and his daughter Yulia, 33, in Salisbury last Sunday.

A statement issued last night through Wiltshire Police on his behalf said: “He wants to say that he does not consider himself a 'hero', he states he was merely doing his job - a job he loves and is immensely proud of - just like all of his other dedicated colleagues do, day in-day out, in order to protect the public and keep people safe.”

He also thanked the public for their messages of support for him. The announcement from the officer, who can sit and up and speak...

Little bit strange, don't you think...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Didge wrote:For Tommy, which easily explains his conspiracy as silly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-43365056/russian-spy-salisbury-contact-poison-long-lasting

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:31 am

Dodgy Didge has forgotten that the very same intelligence services gave guarantees to Blair that Iraq HAD WMD  that were deployable at 40 minutes notice.
On that evidence we went to war. And it cost us hundreds o of soldiers.
They were 100% wrong then.
Before entering a war again that we have no chance of winning, I suggest Corbyn was right to get more accurate and complete data before blundering into an abyss.

Funnily enough, didn't  see Didge signing up and confronting the enemy.
Cowardly  forum bully.
Talks the talk. But wouldn't  walk the walk.

This isn't  about what Corbyn said in a very measured reply to May.
It is more to do with Didge's paranoia and unswerving hatred of Corbyn and the Labour party.
Neutral?  Pfft..
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:44 am

Angry Andy wrote:Dodgy Didge has forgotten that the very same intelligence services gave guarantees to Blair that Iraq HAD WMD  that were deployable at 40 minutes notice.
On that evidence we went to war. And it cost us hundreds o of soldiers.
They were 100% wrong then.
Before entering a war again that we have no chance of winning, I suggest Corbyn was right to get more accurate and complete data before blundering into an abyss.

Funnily enough, didn't  see Didge signing up and confronting the enemy.
Cowardly  forum bully.
Talks the talk. But wouldn't  walk the walk.

This isn't  about what corbyn said in a very measured reply to May.
It is more to do with Didge's paranoia and unswerving hatred of Corbyn and the Labour party.
Neutral?  Pfft..

Yet more apologism

In fact MI5 warned against going to war with Iraq.

MI5 deals with what Andy?

What does MI6 deal with?

Seems like your knowledge of history, also are intelligence service, shows why you are one hell of a dim witted idiot. Or the fact it was Blair, who knew there was no evidence and backed Bush. This is not even remotely the same. As there it was a pretence to go to war. This is nothing of the kind and shows how much you place trust in your own intelligence services, based on Blair lying. The very people that help thwart countless terrorist attacks each year. You should be ashamed of yourself

Wow

You see this is why I dont have time for apologists of quislings

They dont condemn Corbyn, which even his own MP's have. You have appeasers like you make excuses, as you think the sun shines out of Corbyn's arse.

So you pathetic quisling, why are you not angry at all the Labour MP's that are outraged at Corbyn?

So now I am a coward claims the idiot, due to the fact I went to join the army and was turned down due to a history of asthma I was very fit at the time, but due to my medical history I was turned down at the medical. And this pathetic gardner calls me a coward.

Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:01 am

Said the forum troll.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:10 am

Angry Andy wrote:Said the forum troll.

Same pathetic little weasel slime ball hiding behind his PC, who does not even know the difference between MI5 and MI6. Did you actually attend school?

Seriously, how far is your head stuck up Corbyn's arse.

Have you ever once condemned him on any wrong?

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:38 am

Take your pick of stories on this today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5503881/Shadow-Cabinet-ministers-DEFY-Corbyn-Russia-nerve-gas-scandal.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5503091/Labour-MPs-tell-Corbyn-sack-spin-chief-Seumas-Milne.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5501957/Did-Corbyn-cues-Moscow-spy-scandal.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5502995/IAN-BIRRELL-Corbyns-spy-scandal-reply-proof-WONT-defend-us.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5501939/QUENTIN-LETTS-condemns-Corbyns-remarks-spy-scandal.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:55 am

All that proves is that Paul Dacre dispises Corbyn as much as you do.
At least the Fail doesnt pretend to be neutral.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:33 am

Angry Andy wrote:All that proves is that Paul Dacre dispises Corbyn as much as you do.
At least the Fail doesnt pretend to be neutral.

How about all those Labour MP's Andy, condemning him?

Seems you are like Corbyn, parroting the Russian line on this, eh comrade?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:00 am

I prefer to draw my own conclusions  based on hard evidence presented from unbiased sources.
The Mail follows the agenda of its obnoxious owner Paul Dacre.
So typical of you to revere a rag that once so fully supoorted Hitler, Mussolini and cried"Hurrah for the Blackshirts".
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Andy gets his news from the Daily Worker and the Mirror, and the idiot believes it !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I prefer to draw my own conclusions  based on hard evidence presented from unbiased sources.
The Mail follows the agenda of its obnoxious owner Paul Dacre.
So typical of you to revere a rag that once so fully supoorted Hitler, Mussolini and cried"Hurrah for the Blackshirts".

yet more gibberish from the weasel.

I read many media sourc es and the Mail no longer is led by the person who supported people like Mussolini and Hitler. To then claim this makes the paper not to be read based off one person from the past. Shows how desperate and warped mindset of the Far left. Guilt by association. You see both the Far right and left use such warped thinking

You read left wing media sources, but I dont whinge like you constantly do on your sources, you retard.

Grow up and stop licking the arse of that idiot Corbyn, be a man for once and condemn him when he does wrong. You will be respected more for doing so. Not blindly defending the indefensible all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:33 pm

In Full: | Joint statement from leaders of France, Germany, US and UK on Salisbury spy attack

"We, the leaders of France, Germany, the United States and the United Kingdom, abhor the attack that took place against Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury, UK, on 4 March 2018. A British police officer who was also exposed in the attack remains seriously ill, and the lives of many innocent British citizens have been threatened. We express our sympathies to them all, and our admiration for the UK police and emergency services for their courageous response.

"This use of a military-grade nerve agent, of a type developed by Russia, constitutes the first offensive use of a nerve agent in Europe since the Second World War. It is an assault on UK sovereignty and any such use by a State party is a clear violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention and a breach of international law. It threatens the security of us all.

"The United Kingdom briefed thoroughly its allies that it was highly likely that Russia was responsible for the attack. We share the UK assessment that there is no plausible alternative explanation, and note that Russia´s failure to address the legitimate request by the UK government further underlines its responsibility. We call on Russia to address all questions related to the attack in Salisbury. Russia should in particular provide full and complete disclosure of the Novichok programme to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).

"Our concerns are also heightened against the background of a pattern of earlier irresponsible Russian behaviour. We call on Russia to live up to its responsibilities as a member of the UN Security Council to uphold international peace and security."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/15/russia-vows-expel-british-diplomats-brands-theresa-may-boorish/

Oh look, France is also now on board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Still no evidence...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next