NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain First pair ofthugs found guilty.

+4
eddie
Syl
Vintage
Andy
8 posters

Go down

Britain First pair ofthugs found guilty. Empty Britain First pair ofthugs found guilty.

Post by Andy Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:05 pm

That will upset a few posters on a lesser, extremist far right forum.
http://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/britain-first-leaders-paul-golding-jayda-fransen-court_uk_5a9f9fe6e4b0d4f5b66ba0ad?qqa
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Britain First pair ofthugs found guilty. Empty Re: Britain First pair ofthugs found guilty.

Post by Vintage Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Why do you keep worrying about another forum? Why is it on your mind so much when you are on this forum and presumably would like to discuss the subject with people on here.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Britain First pair ofthugs found guilty. Empty Re: Britain First pair ofthugs found guilty.

Post by Andy Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Vintage wrote:Why do you keep worrying about another forum? Why is it on your mind so much when you are on this forum and presumably would like to discuss the subject with people on here.
Then comment on it.

I hope they go to prison. And get molested in the showers.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:16 pm

It puts me off reading a link when the poster has obviously only posted it to have a go at people who don't even post here. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Yes, I’m not sure whether the OP invites us to discuss the story or an obsession.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:12 pm

I suspect a few on here harbour some sympathy for these 2 Neanderthal morons.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I suspect a few on here harbour some sympathy for these 2 Neanderthal  morons.

Do they? Can you name them, these “few”?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:06 pm

eddie wrote:Yes, I’m not sure whether the OP invites us to discuss the story or an obsession.

The latter.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:08 pm

I suspect that a few on here have sympathy for the moslim gang of rapists that these 2 were protesting about...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:08 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I suspect a few on here harbour some sympathy for these 2 Neanderthal  morons.

Just as I suspect that "a few on here" harbour some sympathy for the Neanderthal morons in Momentum....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:42 pm

18 weeks and 36 weeks incarceration.

Serves the bastards right.
Hope they hate the experience  and learn some decency lessons whilst locked up.

Unsurprising  that this has been met with thd distain I expected on here.
So few actually CHALLENGE the far right here.Ben, Quill and Veya do. So do Wolfie and I.
Many of the others have pretty much given up arguing .
The political barometer on here seems to have lurched well to the right.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 pm

In your opinion, how far left are you? What's so wrong about being on the right? It's only as good or bad as being on the left, the problems begin when people become extreme on either side. There are many decent people in this country, even what used to be called 'working class' who are on the right and do the right thing by others. I tend to find most people are to the right on some issues and to the left on others, if they haven't been indoctrinated by the far left far right, when anyone who doesn't agree with them is automatically wrong without even listening to the opposite opinion, sadly that kinfd of mindset seems to be growing with some of the lefy leaning.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 pm

I have used the grid tests a number if times, the results of ehich have proved remarkably consistend, shiwing me just slightly left of centre, in reality, I am prbably nearer New Labour or Lib Dem.
I am appalked by the FAR RIGHT, the xenophobic, homophobic, racists who have contempt for diversity and multiculturalism, which must be controlked, not outlawed.
There are certain things in society which should be state controlled, the absolute essentials and necessities we cannot live without. Rail. Gas. electricity and water. They should be British owned and not for the profit of fat cat shereholders living in tax havens.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:27 pm

Syl wrote:It puts me off reading a link when the poster has obviously only posted it to have a go at people who don't even post here.  Rolling Eyes

Exactly Syl, I can't be arsed. The ones he talks about arnt here.

I never heard of far right before I came here either. No
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Angry Andy wrote:18 weeks and 36 weeks incarceration.

Serves the bastards right.
Hope they hate the experience  and learn some decency lessons whilst locked up.

Unsurprising  that this has been met with thd distain I expected on here.
So few actually CHALLENGE the far right here.Ben, Quill and Veya do. So do Wolfie and I.
Many of the others have pretty much given up arguing .
The political barometer on here seems to have lurched well to the right.

Don’t talk daft now. Nobody is against the sentence or the story, you should just make threads and comment on the actual story rather than waffle on about IDs on another forum.
That’s why people reply the way they do to you. And you know that.

Re the OP, I hope they get what they deserve too, as do most people I’d imagine. I hate violence.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:33 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I have used the grid tests  a number if times, the results of ehich have proved remarkably  consistend, shiwing me just slightly left of centre, in reality, I am prbably nearer New Labour or Lib Dem.
I am appalked by the FAR RIGHT, the xenophobic, homophobic, racists who have contempt for diversity and multiculturalism, which must be controlked, not outlawed.
There are certain things in society which should be state controlled, the absolute essentials and necessities we cannot live without. Rail. Gas. electricity and water. They should be British owned and not for the profit of fat cat shereholders living in tax havens.

Hey Andy? I did the grid test too, a really good one that most of us did.
Guess what? I was more left than Wolf!

Whadya think of those apples? Rather crunchy and sweet, huh?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:38 pm

eddie wrote:

It's not me, so one of them must be you.

Has anyone ever determined why this Andy fellow is so angry?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

It’s  a long forum War that spans years...I’m not saying he doesn’t have a genuine grumble and the site he refers to isn’t a very nice place, but....he really doesn’t shut up about it.  
Pity cos I don’t mind him really. Just wish he’d stick to debating.

It doesn’t help of course, that I don’t align myself to any one particular party, or side, or set of rules. Oh, and I don’t do “gangs” either.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

Myself and another poster, Sassy were hacked here by a now banned poster on the other site.
Personal information was posted on that site which had been obtained ilkegalllu.
Forumotion agreed, deleted huge swathes of that forum, including the incriminating evidence, and the culprit, who had made 20000+ posts there was banned by Forumotion.
I think I have e ery right to be pissed off with the guilty , who gloated about the deed until he was outed.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Myself and another poster, Sassy were hacked here by a now banned poster on the other site.
Personal information was posted on that site which had been obtained ilkegalllu.
Forumotion agreed, deleted huge swathes of that forum, including the incriminating evidence, and the culprit, who had made 20000+ posts there was banned by Forumotion.
I think I have e ery right to be pissed off with the guilty , who gloated about the deed until he was outed.

Sounds like you should be bitching on the other site.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:48 pm

Guess what. The owner bans anyone who disagrees with him.
He banned me.
Sassy.
Irn Bru.
Scrat.
Korben Dallas.
Joy Division.

The site is a breeding ground for outright racists and scum nazis.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Guess what. The owner bans anyone who disagrees with him.
He banned me.
Sassy.
Irn Bru.
Scrat.
Korben Dallas.
Joy Division.

Well, I don't know what site your talking about, but I think I will avoid it. For your own sanity I suggest you do the same. Maybe you can drop the angry part.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Guess what. The owner bans anyone who disagrees with him.
He banned me.
Sassy.
Irn Bru.
Scrat.
Korben Dallas.
Joy Division.

Joy Division is a well-known troll and scrat is bat-shit crazy. Scrat was also banned from sassy’s site.

Do try and stay on point and focused.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down