NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding site Mods/Members.

3 posters

Go down

Question regarding site Mods/Members. Empty Question regarding site Mods/Members.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Good afternoon Ben.

Ben can you tell me please,if a poster wishes to raise an issue or make a complaint regarding a site issue,does the poster have to make it to you? Or can one of the listed Members Caution,Lurker,Veya or Irn be approached instead?

For example,if a poster wanted to make a complaint of bullying on this site would it be in order to approach any of the Members as well as your good self?

Regards,Shady.

Back to top Go down

Question regarding site Mods/Members. Empty Re: Question regarding site Mods/Members.

Post by eddie Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Who's bullying you shady me 'ol fella?
Did someone steal your wooden leg?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Question regarding site Mods/Members. Empty Re: Question regarding site Mods/Members.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:44 am

Good morning Folks.

I was only asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Gd question. I like the report button system, where you can actually specify the post, rather than griping about a poster generally.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Shady wrote:Good afternoon Ben.

Ben can you tell me please,if a poster wishes to raise an issue or make a complaint regarding a site issue,does the poster have to make it to you? Or can one of the listed Members Caution,Lurker,Veya or Irn be approached instead?

For example,if a poster wanted to make a complaint of bullying on this site would it be in order to approach any of the Members as well as your good self?

Regards,Shady.

Any of those can address an issue or complaint, obviously it would be best to contact someone currently online or who you know to be more active here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down