NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why We’re Being Systematically Trained To Be Offended By Everything

5 posters

Go down

Why We’re Being Systematically Trained To Be Offended By Everything Empty Why We’re Being Systematically Trained To Be Offended By Everything

Post by eddie Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:25 pm

snipped....There is a mass shift in consciousness taking place, and as part of that process, we are starting to wake up to many things, including who we are, how our world really works, and what is possible for humanity.

In a very practical sense, this might come up in ways where you begin to question what you do in your day — you may question your career, the way you eat, how you feel, what’s beyond your mind’s thoughts, and so forth. It spreads into having a number of different things come up in humanity’s collective consciousness, like racism, hate, anger, judgement, political arguments, environmental issues, and old patterns. We, individually and collectively, are being faced with the task of having to face these things so we can understand and then evolve beyond them — shifting ourselves and shifting our world, in essence.

But! There is also a role being played by the Deep State and the media, who want to maintain control over the population as we become more self aware. To prevent us from raising these deeper internal questions, the focus is being brought back to the external. It’s being brought to things like race, gender, our appearance, the words we use, who’s right, who’s wrong, and who we can judge and for what reason. We’re being systematically taught how NOT to change. And it’s being done through innocent memes, articles, videos, and even loving intention at times, all lacking deeper thought.

Think about it: When have you ever seen in the media, when something potentially offensive arises, the suggestion that instead of getting angry, we use that experience to understand why someone may say or do the things they do or question why that bothers us? Instead of looking at the deeper question and choosing to understand, we’re being taught simply to react and tell people they are right or wrong. Which in essence… changes nothing.

We all know, for example, that simply telling someone they are wrong will only make them defensive and in turn create more of a battle. Not to mention that when we are in the state of judging someone for their actions, we’re still in a low vibrational state. But when we choose to ask a person why they feel the way they do, we begin to get them thinking and reflecting on it without needing to first defend themselves. We can lovingly start to help that person explore themselves. In the process, we can continue to question how they arrived at the thinking they operate from and start to understand how people become the way they do.

You see, we are systematically being trained to solve nothing by teaching everyone that it’s someone else’s problem or someone else’s fault. As a result, we take no real action toward creating change. Further, by teaching people to judge others and situations, we put ourselves into the mode of not wanting to connect with other people, creating an “us versus them” mentality....

But all that kind of thinking does is put us back in the same spot, refusing to see the core issue and doing something to change it rather than taking responsibility for what WE CAN ACTUALLY DO, all of us, to help shift the challenges we face. And that happens through connection, empathy, and love, not choosing to judge something we don’t understand. It’s a big responsibility and society has, for the most part, simply chosen to talk about the same issues over and over again without creating helpful dialogue on how to shift it. And I believe this is a way of thinking we are being programmed to be in so we don’t solve issues and unite, because that will harm the Deep State’s plans.

This is why I’m sharing this piece, because I truly believe that by empowering people with real tools to shift their perspective from hating and judging to having connected, loving, and intelligent conversations, we can help them question how they became the way they are and then effectively shift away from an a way of thinking that doesn’t resonate with us. Imagine if this message were brought to mainstream media; if instead of being taught to judge, we were taught to understand all of our issues and have real conversations about how we can change them. We would effectively be creating a new approach to understanding ourselves and each other, on a deep level.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/09/18/why-were-being-systematically-trained-to-be-offended-by-everything/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Why We’re Being Systematically Trained To Be Offended By Everything Empty Re: Why We’re Being Systematically Trained To Be Offended By Everything

Post by Cass Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Deep State??? Oh dear Why We’re Being Systematically Trained To Be Offended By Everything 3489511464
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Why We’re Being Systematically Trained To Be Offended By Everything Empty Re: Why We’re Being Systematically Trained To Be Offended By Everything

Post by Syl Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:49 pm

Oh God....why does everyone have to analyse themselves nowadays?
I think its this need to be seen by the outside world as near perfect...in looks, thoughts, and lifestyle.
We all judge others, its not a bad thing, its how we choose our friends, partners, where we fit into society.

I prefer the idea of people just being themselves... and if someone doesn't accept that....tough.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:44 pm

I think the point of the article (“deep state” aside as I’m not sure I’m buying that) is the way that some of the mainstream media keep us divided. As the article says, rather than write about why people are driven to hate those they hate, they write about how hateful everyone is for hating.

I think if you look at the message as a whole, it makes a lot of sense.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:56 pm

eddie wrote:I think the point of the article (“deep state” aside as I’m not sure I’m buying that) is the way that some of the mainstream media keep us divided. As the article says, rather than write about why people are driven to hate those they hate, they write about how hateful everyone is for hating.

I think if you look at the message as a whole, it makes a lot of sense.

But Eds the mainstream does write about the why. Everyone should look at a variety of news sources, even those that do not align with your principles or ideals.  Of course there are some numerous media sites on all points of the political spectrum that are dividing and that’s their only raisin d’être for being in existence, but when you do proper research of an issue in a variety of sources, you can most likely work out the truth.

Information literacy is so important, but people won’t (or sometimes can’t) take the time to do the research. They come up against something that confirms their biases and say, well there it is, I knew I was right and refuse to go further. Lazy to the extreme. But that’s how today’s modern society is. Instant gratification over what could be hard work.

Also with the rise of the internet, there is no personal accountability, so people with an agenda can get away with saying the most outrageous things, such as the Deep State thing. People hear more and more about that from wherever and they begin to think well maybe there is a deep state, the old there’s no smoke without a fire thinking, but instead of looking into it, they accept it at face value.

Last edited by Cass on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:58 pm

Fair points Cass, can’t argue with that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 pm

Maybe we are bombarded with too many opinions these days. Used to be the news media gave us facts and allowed us to form our own opinions. Now it's full of virtue signaling which drives me crazy. And it's not just the news. Awards shows lecture us on how bad some of us are. Jimmy Kimmel thinks he needs to cry about once a week telling us how much he cares. Shut up and do some fucking jokes and bring out a few pretty girls.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:48 pm

People are getting offended simply because they can. It's the fashion, like those idiot selfies and social media induced suicides. We all have too much time on our hands.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down