NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Far right extremists DEMAND Khan's arrest.

+3
Cass
'Wolfie
Andy
7 posters

Go down

Far right extremists DEMAND Khan's arrest. Empty Far right extremists DEMAND Khan's arrest.

Post by Andy Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Who the fuck do these Nazis think they are demanding the police arrest Sadiq Khan.
It is not their decision.
Boneheaded numbskulls.
No wonder they support Trump.

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-supporters-demand-london-mayor-sadiq-khan-arrest-11205566
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Far right extremists DEMAND Khan's arrest. Empty Re: Far right extremists DEMAND Khan's arrest.

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:44 am

jocolor

So, that's what Herr MiniMinor Stormee has been up to since being given the boot from NewsFix !?!

That's probably him holding up that US flag..

Those fascist shithead pricks are so brain-numbingly stupid, that they don't even know that Britain doesn't have a 'constitution' !

Far right extremists DEMAND Khan's arrest. 3489511464
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Far right extremists DEMAND Khan's arrest. Empty Re: Far right extremists DEMAND Khan's arrest.

Post by Cass Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:40 am

I haven’t laughed so hard in ages.

Khan was superb.

White Pendragons...do they have a secret handshake as well? Far right extremists DEMAND Khan's arrest. 3489511464
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:52 am

"Khan was superb" sorry Cass. Khan is a Muslim with one foot in the door. It's not called Londonstan for nothing ! All crimes have increased since he was made Mayor.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:55 pm

nicko wrote: "Khan was superb"     sorry Cass.  Khan is a Muslim with one foot in the door.   It's not called Londonstan for nothing ! All crimes have increased since he was made Mayor.

So what if he is a Muslim? He is the democratically elected Mayor. His religion has nothing to do whatsoever with his ability to do the job.

I have lots of WHITE friends and family who live quite happily in London alongside their neighbors and enjoy it. Does it really bother you that much that people with other skin colors or religions or are from other countries want to live there? What about me Nicko? I lived there for 25 years. But is that ok because I’m white? Do tell.

Let’s see a link to some statistics about crimes please.

He was superb in his handling of a bunch of idiots who wanted to arrest him which they have no right to do.  He calmly read the paper and ignored them. Classy. They on the other hand showed themselves up as complete muppets. I’m only glad that one of them didn’t have a weapon or we could have seen another Jo Cox situation.

Last edited by Cass on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Nicko,I thought you were better than Stormee,Alakaka and stench Bandit.
Are you really siding with the White Pendragon Nazi racists?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:06 pm

I wish I'd been there - I love things like that. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:29 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Nicko,I thought you were better than Stormee,Alakaka and stench Bandit.
Are you really siding with the White Pendragon Nazi racists?

Razz

I loved the way that little fat "Mini Me" Stormee_clone in that O/P story was carrying on, holding up the Amerikan flag as if it was his own...

And it was reported that little voices in his gang then claimed a "constitutional right" to free speech; and that anyone who tried to eject them would somehow be automatically charged with "common law" assault -- making up their bullshit on the run, much like Smelly and Stormee do..

Methinks those "Pendragon" good ol' white boys have been watching too many Amerikan KKK/alt.right/militia videos !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:58 pm

WTF is a Pendragon? How does it differ from a typical dragon?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:01 am

Maddog wrote:WTF is a Pendragon? How does it differ from a typical dragon?

From the legend of King Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:05 am

Didge wrote:

Gotcha. Well it's a catchy name for a bunch or weirdos.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:07 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

Gotcha. Well it's a catchy name for a bunch or weirdos.

Its a tad wierd, because according to legend Arthur, who is supposed to Welsh or a Romano Britain, fought against the Anglo Saxon Invaders. Where we get the name England from the Angles. So they are using the fabled surname of a Romano Celtish Brit, who fought against the English.

Does not get that much more silly than that

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:01 am

a title approximately meaning "King of Kings" in Celtic Pre-Christian Britain. literally means "Chief-Dragon" or "Head-Dragon".

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down