NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norman Finkelstein exposes Lies and Frauds on the Israel-Palestine conflict

Go down

Norman Finkelstein exposes Lies and Frauds on the Israel-Palestine conflict Empty Norman Finkelstein exposes Lies and Frauds on the Israel-Palestine conflict

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:41 pm

All these Jews, who like Finkelstein lost immediate family in the Holocaust, who speak out amaze me. Bless them all.

Back to top Go down

Norman Finkelstein exposes Lies and Frauds on the Israel-Palestine conflict Empty Re: Norman Finkelstein exposes Lies and Frauds on the Israel-Palestine conflict

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:44 pm

Watch Nornam lose the plot and just slur people who disagree, just as any leftiest does.

Its an epic tantrum

Back to top Go down

Norman Finkelstein exposes Lies and Frauds on the Israel-Palestine conflict Empty Re: Norman Finkelstein exposes Lies and Frauds on the Israel-Palestine conflict

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Oh and by the way Norman, is against the BDS sassy

So how can he amase you, when he is against you?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Thank you for posting that, how he thinks its good to upset her, by telling lies

But look, Norman is a huge baby, and does not like criticism, due to the fact he is a holocasut denier, which sassy loves holocaust deniers

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:46 pm

sassy wrote:

All these Jews, who like Finkelstein lost immediate family in the Holocaust, who speak out amaze me.   Bless them all.

Love the guy. Bless him and all the people that stand up for the truth.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:47 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
sassy wrote:

All these Jews, who like Finkelstein lost immediate family in the Holocaust, who speak out amaze me.   Bless them all.

What truth?

He only has the ability to slur people, when taken to task

He is intelligent and even saw that the BDS was wrong, for once opening his eyes

That means he would disagree with you

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 pm

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

What truth?

He is intelligent and even saw that the BDS was wrong, for once opening his eyes

That’s the main difference between me and you

He doesn’t have to agree with me over everything Didge.

He stands up for the truth about what’s happening to Palestine and how the Zionist are ethnically cleansing them. THAT TRUTH which you clearly are denying.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:54 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

What truth?

He stands up for the truth about what’s happening to Palestine and how the Zionist are ethnically cleansing them. THAT TRUTH which you clearly are denying.

You think he stands for truth

That is the difference, but you are a Muslim that hates Israel

That is a fact

I see wrongs by Israel, but do you ever condemn the hate in the Arab world against the Jews?

That is the truth, that you are silent on

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:56 pm

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

That is a fact

I see wrongs by Israel, but do you ever condemn the hate in the Arab world against the Jews?

Lol

Now you are using my religion against me because you cannot accept defeat over this issue!

Go to bed before you throw another tantrum!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:59 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

That is a fact

Lol

Now you are using my religion against me because you cannot accept defeat over this issue!

Go to bed before you throw another tantrum!

Well your religion is the problem here

Its because of beliefs over how conquered land is seen as land for all time

Hence any transgression is seen as war until the land is restored to those conquerers

Its not my fault your religion is the cause of this conflict

You just wont accept the truth, as why as a Muslim, are you bothered about this?

Take your time answering that

Tell me why Israel bothers you more than Muslims butchering each other in countless countries all over the world. Why half a million Syrians are dead and this is a less problem to you than Israel? 

Why No Palestinian has rights in Lebabnon, Jordan, Iraq ect and they do in Israel.

Because I never here you speak out on the wrongs done to Palestinians in these Arab countries, proving this is a hate you have for Israel.

Then tell me why you are not bothered about 16 million German refugees that lost their homes after WW2?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down