NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvard Students Declare War on Men

3 posters

Go down

Harvard Students Declare War on Men Empty Harvard Students Declare War on Men

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpE09iRXsOM

Back to top Go down

Harvard Students Declare War on Men Empty Re: Harvard Students Declare War on Men

Post by Syl Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:05 pm

So...she is basically saying if men talk about a womens  looks, or compliment a woman on her physical appearance, he has rape on his mind.

Women however can discuss a mans looks because women don't rape men.

This is a crime (when men do it) because society (ie women) not actual laws make the rules now....and they have decreed that this is so. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Harvard Students Declare War on Men Empty Re: Harvard Students Declare War on Men

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:53 pm

study

One Harvard University Students Association/Union spokeswoman proudly displays her obvious hatred and mistrust of all menfolk on a YouTube video...

Out of the tens of thousands of students that attend Harvard, what I would like to know is :

*  How many of them are members of the Student association and/or union;  and

*  How many of those paid up union-members actually support the misandrist views of that man-hating rep'  ?  (At the couple of uni's I went to, the great majority of students didn't even bother to vote for those rep's, nor follow most campaigns..).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 pm

I hate what some women are doing to men! Now guys feel as though they can't say a simple thing to a woman about how nice she looks without her taking umbrage.
It's nice to get a compliment. Guys (members of the public) compliment me all the time at work on my smile. I don't scream sexual abuse though because I'm not a fucking loon.

Fine. Tell those dumb arse women they all look like a pig's arse and their own arse does indeed look fat in that dress. See how they fucking like it then.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Men already dare not interact with children instinctively....they are all paedophiles.
Now they cant compliment a woman because they are all rapists.

I, (as have most women) have been complimented by men many times, I haven't been raped once.
Something doesn't add up here. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down