NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sports Personality of the year

+8
Eilzel
Original Quill
Fred Moletrousers
Maddog
Syl
Cass
nicko
Andy
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BBC Sports Personality of the year - Page 2 Empty BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Andy Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sir Mo Farah.

Thoroughly deserved accolade for a brilliant and successful athlete.
It will piss Stench off,
a) Because he is a Muslim
b) He is a Black
c) He is Somali born - considered a lower form of humanity by white Afrikaaners.
d) He is knighted, an award Stench couldn't  even hope to aspire to.
e) He is a great role model for our youngsters , showing how to succeed in the face of adversity.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

BBC Sports Personality of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by eddie Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:Another thread that started out about apples and ended up being about black oranges. Rolling Eyes

If you don't like it??

Do your fucking job and have a word with andy he started it by provoking me

Want me to write a letter to your mum explaining that "Andy started it" and that you were provoked? You know, in case it really kicks off and you get detention.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

BBC Sports Personality of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Why can't Andy start threads without being nasty about other posters? He did start the nastiness.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:37 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

If you don't like it??

Do your fucking job and have a word with andy he started it by provoking me

Want me to write a letter to your mum explaining that "Andy started it" and that you were provoked? You know, in case it really kicks off and you get detention.

You stopping whining about will do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why can't Andy start threads without being nasty about other posters? He did start the nastiness.

Exactly

I'm the victim here

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why can't Andy start threads without being nasty about other posters? He did start the nastiness.

Exactly

I'm the victim here

Because of this sentence in the OP?

"He is knighted, an award Stench couldn't even hope to aspire to."

Sorry, but were you not laughing about posters being snowflakes the other day, started a thread about it and then called them snowflakes when they replied....?

See where I'm going with this???
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:44 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Exactly

I'm the victim here

"He is knighted, an award Stench couldn't  even hope to aspire to."

Sorry, but were you not laughing about posters being snowflakes the other day, started a thread about it and then called them snowflakes when they replied....?

all very true edds but it's still massive double standards going on

if smelly had written a post aimed at les or andy or ben or anyone else it would have been taken down and he would have been told ''threads started just to goad other posters aren't allowed''

see where i'm going with this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:45 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Exactly

I'm the victim here

Not really.

This is not me being a snowflake, I irritate Andy and wolfie they do not irritate me

this is about YOU whining about how you think the thread has gone, but you're ignoring that the OP was Andy provoking me and I responded sending the thread down this path and then You whine about me responding and sending then thread down this path.

See where I'm going with this??

I'm not bothered but you seem to be

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:44 am

smelly-bandit wrote:I really don't care what the self indulgent arseholes at the BBC are doing on any given day or what arse licking award they are handing out

You do.
Your bitter posts in this thread attest to that.

Mum always said ... ''if someone looks dodgy, don't listen to what he is saying, look where his shoes are pointing.''

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:48 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not really.

This is not me being a snowflake, I irritate Andy and wolfie they do not irritate me

this is about YOU whining about how you think the thread has gone, but you're ignoring that the OP was Andy provoking me and I responded sending the thread down this path  and then You whine about me responding and sending then thread  down this path.

Rolling Eyes

You have always been the definitive "snowflake" on here,  SmlyDmFk...

If Andy and I don't irritate you,  then why all of those personalised attacks  ???
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:57 am

The guy has no humanity, no warmth, nowt.

His posts are so predictable and formulaic he could easily be replaced by a bot and renamed HateBot.

Who'd know the difference? BBC Sports Personality of the year - Page 2 3489511464

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:04 am

Maddog wrote:I had to google him.

I remembered him once I googled him, but what has he done in 2017?

He probably should have won this award last year.

It's a vote.
It could be he was up against shortlisted people who weren't as popular as he. BBC Sports Personality of the year - Page 2 2190311264  That would explain the result.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:07 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Not really.

this is about YOU whining about how you think the thread has gone, but you're ignoring that the OP was Andy provoking me and I responded sending the thread down this path  and then You whine about me responding and sending then thread  down this path.

Rolling Eyes

You have always been the definitive "snowflake" on here,  SmlyDmFk...

If Andy and I don't irritate you,  then why all of those personalised attacks  ???

Not sure

If you haven't figured out by now that your personalised attacks don't irritate me then I don't think you ever will

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:07 am

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:I really don't care what the self indulgent arseholes at the BBC are doing on any given day or what arse licking award they are handing out

You do.
Your bitter posts in this thread attest to that.

Mum always said ... ''if someone looks dodgy, don't listen to what he is saying, look where his shoes are pointing.''

Ahhhhhh bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2