NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THATS IT....I've had ENOUGH

+4
Ben Reilly
nicko
magica
Victorismyhero
8 posters

Go down

THATS IT....I've had ENOUGH Empty THATS IT....I've had ENOUGH

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 pm

I have had enough!!!! We'll never help anyone again......EVER!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid....
Yesterday it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our heart. We felt so sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!!

The last straw?!?! When I realized he had peed all over the living room floor!!! That's the thank you I get for being good to people?!?!?!
Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don't bring him into your house!! What a huge mess he made on the floor.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

THATS IT....I've had ENOUGH Empty Re: THATS IT....I've had ENOUGH

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I have had enough!!!! We'll never help anyone again......EVER!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid....
Yesterday it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our heart. We felt so sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!!

The last straw?!?! When I realized he had peed all over the living room floor!!! That's the thank you I get for being good to people?!?!?!
Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don't bring him into your house!! What a huge mess he made on the floor.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Omg Lordy, you got me there Laughing Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:59 am

Good one Vic !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:14 am

Dude, I nearly fell for that -- had to read the rest before I sympathized with you Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:41 pm

It's all very well laughing but snowmen with charcoal eyes scare the bejeezus out of me. affraid
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:46 pm

I still kill myself when I see the weathermen giving a yellow snow warning.
Never drink yellow snow!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I have had enough!!!! We'll never help anyone again......EVER!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid....

lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Good one LF...!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️