NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Martin - Amazing Jewish Australian finding the truth.

2 posters

Go down

Robert Martin - Amazing Jewish Australian finding the truth. Empty Robert Martin - Amazing Jewish Australian finding the truth.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Robert Martin - Amazing Jewish Australian finding the truth. Empty Re: Robert Martin - Amazing Jewish Australian finding the truth.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:55 pm

How he began

Back to top Go down

Robert Martin - Amazing Jewish Australian finding the truth. Empty Re: Robert Martin - Amazing Jewish Australian finding the truth.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:56 pm

http://www.israellycool.com/2017/10/31/dumbass-antisemite-robert-martin-posts-video-contradicting-his-own-claim/

http://www.israellycool.com/2017/10/20/antisemite-robert-martin-still-do-terrible-job-hiding-his-jew-hatred/

http://www.israellycool.com/2017/10/19/watch-antisemite-robert-martin-harassing-israelis/

http://www.israellycool.com/2015/07/10/robert-martin-on-being-caught-retweeting-antisemite-meme-maybe-i-shouldnt-have/

http://www.israellycool.com/2015/07/09/anti-zionist-not-antisemite-of-the-day-robert-martin-of-melbourne-victoria/

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Have you got anything to say about the above thread Didge

Or will just keep Redding Sassy like a coward? Instead of actually using your brain and debating?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Have you got anything to say about the above thread Didge

Or will just keep Redding Sassy like a coward? Instead of actually using your brain and debating?

Yeah loads sexy

Just look at the links I gave you which prove he is anti-Jewish

I mean talk about the definition of irony.

A white Australian (descended from colonialists) Saying Jews cannot be in the land of Judea

The very place of their genesis.

Saying that Arabs, who are the colonialists, through Arabization to the area have more rights to a land, they conquered.

You tell me sexy why you ignore his racism, when I believe in Universal human rights.

Then expalin to me how Jews living in Judea within the West Bank are a hinderance to peace?

Are you claiming a future Palestinian state has to be Judenrein?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Didge wrote:

Yeah loads sexy

A white Australian (descended from colonialists) Saying Jews cannot be in the land of Judea

Saying that Arabs, who are the colonialists, through Arabization to the area have more rights to a land, they conquered.

You tell me sexy why you ignore his racism, when I believe in Universal human rights.

Then expalin to me how Jews living in Judea within the West Bank are a hinderance to peace?

Are you claiming a future Palestinian state has to be  judenrein?

Didge why don’t your broaden your horizon and venture outside your bubble?

You cannot have a 2 state solution when the Zionists don’t want it and it’s been blatantly broadcasted.

The appartied is taking place but you are too blind to care
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:13 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yeah loads sexy

You cannot have a 2 state solution when the Zionists don’t want it and it’s been blatantly broadcasted.

Oh dear, is Robert a 'self hating Jew'? I have dickhead on ignore, let him rant, his views are of absolutely no consequence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:18 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yeah loads sexy

So why have the Zionists continually offered the Palestinians a state, numereous times and their leadership constantly rejects it?

5 times the Palestinian authority has rejected the chance to have a nation

Now either answer my questions, or crawl back under that bigot bubble you live under

Yeah loads sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Show me WHERE THE ZIONISTS HAVE???????
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Didge wrote:

Yeah loads sexy

That would be "anti--Zionist", Dodge -- not anti-Jewish..

Since when has "Judaism" been a 'race', Dodge ?

'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:22 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yeah loads sexy

That would be "anti--Zionist", Dodge --  not anti-Jewish..

Since when has "Judaism" been a 'race', Dodge  ?

So tell me Wolf, who are the majority of Zionists?

Jews by any chance?

As to Jews being a race?

There is only one human race, but racists have treated Jews as an inferior race and the Muslim world continually sees them as such

Anything else you defender of antisemitic idiots?

Now is anyone going to answer my questions?

So why have the Zionists continually offered the Palestinians a state, numereous times and their leadership constantly rejects it?

5 times the Palestinian authority has rejected the chance to have a nation

Now either answer my questions, or crawl back under that bigot bubble you live under

Yeah loads sexy

Are you claiming a future Palestinian state has to be judenrein?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Show me WHERE THE ZIONISTS HAVE???????

Okay lets start with 1937 qand 1947 partition plans

Then we shall get to the rest

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down